Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 03:33 PM

2,114 posts, read 2,345,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by myolangco View Post
my camry 2001 had been having problems with brakes, so after talking to some mechanics and follow their adviced, I went ahead and do my brake jobs. Since my booster had some brake fluids inside, I empied it out, dried it and tested it just to make sure it pumps and no leaks. I also replaced the master cylinder and pads. I bled the brakes and drove it,. One of the brake leaked because I didn't close it fully so fluid leaked. I refilled the master cylinder and test drove again but the brakes slipped and brake pedal sometimes become hard. Is it because I didn't bleed again after I refilled the master cylinder? please advise.....
Could also be brake fluid on the pads at the wheel where the caliper was leaking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive