Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 10:52 PM

1,628 posts, read 4,038,544 times

Advertisements

Idiotic OP!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2010, 06:58 AM

371 posts, read 937,999 times
Yep...An idiot!!!
I would not split lanes unless it was an emergency myself...
I ride and the crotch rockets pulling wheelies in traffic **** me off more than anything...And granted only a few do it but they are the ones that make it harder for the rest of us...

Old 05-22-2010, 07:36 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Oh boy if anyone throws anything at me and what ever it is hits me, the first thing he will know is, soon as he stops he is gonna take a beating, then arrested for assault with intent. It isn't my falt if a cager can't drive or walk.

Yeah if all riders drove cars traffic would some how be better? BS!

One thing you can count on is most every bike requres the use if 2 hands to ride it, so we are not sexting, texting, or on the godammned cell phone.

This OP is a fool.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:48 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,664,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh boy if anyone throws anything at me and what ever it is hits me, the first thing he will know is, soon as he stops he is gonna take a beating, then arrested for assault with intent. It isn't my falt if a cager can't drive or walk.

Yeah if all riders drove cars traffic would some how be better? BS!

One thing you can count on is most every bike requres the use if 2 hands to ride it, so we are not sexting, texting, or on the godammned cell phone.

This OP is a fool.
True, true, true and true.

If some fool, such as the OP, hit me with a bowl of chili while I'm riding, the next stop will see me breaking out every one of his windows with my helmet, and kicking in every single quarter-panel and door with my boots. Then I'll deal with the person inside the car.

Yep, there are a few bone-head motorcycle riders - most of them young and racing crotch-rockets. But the majority of us are out there obeying every single traffic law, simply enjoying the ride and saving money on gas. There is no excuse for the kind of stupidity the OP engaged in.

Old 05-22-2010, 07:49 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,272 times
Asking for trouble eh boy ? .. u dare throw anything over the Hells Angels ! .. AK81, Aryan Brotherhood, Cali Cartel, Indian Posse, Iron Horsemen, Warlocks, Bandidos, Mongols, Outlaws, Pagans and Vagos gang members lol .. achtung baby !

Old 05-22-2010, 08:00 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,955,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm24x7 View Post
Asking for trouble eh boy ? .. u dare throw anything over the Hells Angels ! .. AK81, Aryan Brotherhood, Cali Cartel, Indian Posse, Iron Horsemen, Warlocks, Bandidos, Mongols, Outlaws, Pagans and Vagos gang members lol .. achtung baby !

That isn't playing around any more for a black eye. You do something to one of them, and they act as if you did to all of them.. That would make for a very bad day.

I am older and no hot head, and there are cagers who just bug me, but I get away from them. I am hopin' the day of carrying a few ballpeen hammers, a pocket full of ball bearings isn't coming back. But I bet they are not exactly gone either.

Yeah it can be funny when a cager decides to go to fisticuffs with a rider, since the cager is in a tee shirt, shorts, and sandals, and the rider is in armored gear with a face shield and helmet.

Some riders are not always so thrilled with other riders either in my experience.

One night out with a buddy of mine a fool on a sport bike blew between out stagger, and there was a red light in sight.

This action upset my buddy sumthin awefull. The punk pulled a bad 'Stoppie' and flopped over his bars to have the bike land on him, which was the best part of that stop, because my Buddy dismounted, sauntered over there, lifted the sport off the punk and beat him sencless.

Then with his cell phone called the cops to report the 'accident'.

I didn't help, since there was no need.

Old 05-22-2010, 10:50 AM

3,306 posts, read 12,215,941 times
HAHA! A bowl of chili!!!

Old 05-22-2010, 11:06 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,914,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post
To clarify, let me ask all motorcyclists, when given the chance would you weave through cars to get through traffic?

I have to admit there was a motorcycle 2 cars back and he waited patiently with the rest of us and I wanted to thank him for putting up with traffic like the rest of us.

Edit: please excuse my grammar, I'm posting this while in the passengers seat stuck in more traffic.
Why wouldn't they? What good does it serve anyone for the biker to be sitting in traffic when they could get through it without bothering anyone?

Old 05-22-2010, 01:02 PM

968 posts, read 2,623,210 times
this is what i've gotten from the people on this thread:

projectile items from cars is an illegal offense x6 (thanks for letting me know, i won't do it again cause i'm not keen on getting arrested)

even though its illegal, everyone thinks its ok for a bike to lane split and no one checked my source (thats your bad and i hope you get ticketed if you do lane split)

and you all seem like bike advocates (ganging up on me and even threatening me with gang violence)

hmmmm...

Last edited by Orincarnia; 05-22-2010 at 01:12 PM..

Old 05-22-2010, 01:21 PM

3,306 posts, read 12,215,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orincarnia View Post

and you all seem like bike advocates (ganging up on me and even threatening me with gang violence)

hmmmm...
Bikers making violent, idle threats? Never heard of such a thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive