Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2007, 01:27 AM

1,352 posts, read 6,273,284 times

Advertisements

This is a thread dedicated to Miami Heat fans......you can say anything you want about "THE HEAT" on here ...you can post scores, talk about the history of the team, and it's former players.....or talk about anything involving the current team whether it be negative things or positive things on and off the court.....or you can post personal memories you've had about the team and watching or going to games or meeting players....Whatever is Heat goes in this thread...

I'll open up the thread by starting out with the new team.....I am very interested in the new rookie out of Ohio State ...."Daquan Cook" ....I actually think he will turn out to be a star in the league and with the team....i have a feeling that he and Dwayne Wade are going to be the center pieces of the team after Shaq retires....What do you think?......and what do you think of the new look of the roster and team...and how they have played so far?.....I know they have lost a couple games already but there are lots of new players on this roster and it takes time to gel so keep that in mind too.....

Thank you and Go Heat!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2007, 12:08 PM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Lots of injuries and they need to keep any serious minutes off thier older guys (Shaq).

They will likely limp into the playoffs as a lower seed and then make their push as home court doesn't matter that much.

How they recover from injuries will dictate how far they go in the playoffs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball