Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2010, 10:15 PM

3,032 posts, read 5,265,296 times

Advertisements

Well NBA season is over now....who cares who wins now, either team has barely enough room for another banner. How can anybody get excited about winning the championship when it occurs nearly ever year anyway. Its like being shocked when it rains or something (unless your from Phoenix), nice run phoenix. BTW is Vince McMahan the commissioner of the NBA...I better look that up because these match ups are getting real suspicious. So have fun everybody watching Phil and his rapist superstar taking on those old dudes from Boston.

Switching to Arena Football now... 4 3 2 1 bye
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 10:58 PM

924 posts, read 1,644,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Well NBA season is over now....who cares who wins now, either team has barely enough room for another banner. How can anybody get excited about winning the championship when it occurs nearly ever year anyway. Its like being shocked when it rains or something (unless your from Phoenix), nice run phoenix. BTW is Vince McMahan the commissioner of the NBA...I better look that up because these match ups are getting real suspicious. So have fun everybody watching Phil and his rapist superstar taking on those old dudes from Boston.

Switching to Arena Football now... 4 3 2 1 bye
What a sore loser, take a loss like a man. Lakers and Celtics got where they are fair and square.

Who cares who wins now? Well, me for one. You don't speak for everyone. And please, stay on Arena Football and don't come back to the NBA. Ever.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
What a sore loser, take a loss like a man. Lakers and Celtics got where they are fair and square.

Who cares who wins now? Well, me for one. You don't speak for everyone. And please, stay on Arena Football and don't come back to the NBA. Ever.
What man ever benefited from taking losing well...Ill tell you who...Losers. Whats wrong with being sore about losing....who made this rule you cant be upset about not winning...probably some counselor in Junior high to a student with real low confidence. But lets get real, anyone who is OK with there team losing, was never that invested. OK with that said...I just had to make another comment because you requested I never come back...you may now blast away about my soreness.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:09 PM

924 posts, read 1,644,708 times
Quote:
What man ever benefited from taking losing well...Ill tell you who...Losers. Whats wrong with being sore about losing....who made this rule you cant be upset about not winning...probably some counselor in Junior high to a student with real low confidence. But lets get real, anyone who is OK with there team losing, was never that invested. OK with that said...I just had to make another comment because you requested I never come back...you may now blast away about my soreness.
Are you finished? I thought you said you were leaving...

Anyways who thinks this is going to be a great, tight series? Lakers in 6 or 7 I pray.

Old 05-30-2010, 04:34 AM

one more addtional comment: Phoenix was never my Horse, I just didnt like the other TWO horses. My favorite team: Anybody Else. BTW Arena football is really awesome, watched it this weekend.

Old 05-30-2010, 07:18 AM

5,143 posts, read 5,407,619 times
If you don't like the script, then stop watching. I won't watch a second of this. It's kine of like WWE, why in the world do they keep pumping Cena down our throats? I will never understand the decisions Stern makes.

Old 05-30-2010, 03:41 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
It's one thing to be upset. When you start claiming the games were fake etc. after your team gets bounced it's just being a sore loser. Big difference.

You want to know why Pheonix lost?

50% vs. 42% FG shooting...rebounds etc. they were all close on.

Know why? Because Pheonix has been a below average defensive team for years and casual fans of the NBA see big number of Amare or Nash etc. and ooooh and ahhhhh but at the other end of the court they are getting lit up.

That's why they do great in the regular season and then come playoff time they get bounced. Year after year after year after year.....get used to it.

I'd be curious to know if any team in the history of the NBA has won a series where they let their opponents shoot >50% from the field.

Old 05-30-2010, 03:43 PM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Are you finished? I thought you said you were leaving...

Anyways who thinks this is going to be a great, tight series? Lakers in 6 or 7 I pray.
I think the Lakers are hurt and the Celtics are playing at their peak.
I have a sneaking suspicion that the Suns made the Lakers look better than they are right now and that Boston will win the series.

Healthy? I probably like the Lakers.

Old 05-30-2010, 05:45 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,790,056 times
Lakers over Boston in 6 games

Old 05-30-2010, 10:49 PM

1,128 posts, read 1,645,734 times
Well, I don't think the Suns played hard enough..for it being their last chance.....but oh well, that's why they say "play hard or go home"....I just hope the Celtics kick the Lakers as*!
After that, I'm done until football season! (Go Steelers).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball