Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will you follow the CA mandate on face coverings?
Yes 56 83.58%
No 11 16.42%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2020, 11:29 AM

1,999 posts, read 4,877,770 times

Advertisements

It's for your safety and the safety of others...I don't like wearing a mask either,but I want this pandemic to end,and I want this state to stay open,because it's been very tough on many people not just in California,but all around the Country as well.

We need to follow how they are handling this virus in Asia,and the majority of them it seems are wearing a mask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
No, i have no intention of wearing a mask. I never followed stayed at home order and i will not follow mask requirement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2020, 11:54 AM

4,169 posts, read 2,145,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californiaguy2007 View Post
It's for your safety and the safety of others...I don't like wearing a mask either,but I want this pandemic to end,and I want this state to stay open,because it's been very tough on many people not just in California,but all around the Country as well.

We need to follow how they are handling this virus in Asia,and the majority of them it seems are wearing a mask.

I do not care about safety of others. I also do not believe it provides much if any protection to me. Lastly we are no in Asia and how they handle the virus is their business.

Old 06-23-2020, 11:56 AM

130,460 posts, read 12,124,678 times
Quote:
I do not care about safety of others. I also do not believe it provides much if any protection to me. Lastly we are no in Asia and how they handle the virus is their business.

What a charmer you are.

Old 06-23-2020, 12:36 PM

26,747 posts, read 26,841,237 times
Quote:
I do not care about safety of others. I also do not believe it provides much if any protection to me.
And do you care about your wife and children? (Somehow, some of what you say here just does not add up.)

Old 06-23-2020, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
And do you care about your wife and children? (Somehow, some of what you say here just does not add up.)

Absolutely, we are all in the group age that it's highly unlikely that it will impact us greatly if at all.

Old 06-23-2020, 01:06 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
And I've decided you are yanking peoples' chains around here. I've also decided that you post these silly defiant comments to rile people up, which you've managed to do. The reason I know this is because no one who has a family and a public oriented career would intentionally put either at risk when it comes their health and safety. So you just go on acting like an unruly toddler. You might be fooling others but you're not fooling me anymore. You had a nice run, though. I'll give you that much.

Old 06-23-2020, 02:05 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,282,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californiaguy2007 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
What a charmer you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
You guys should know by now this poster is a troll. He’s the same one that said he was out looting.

If he’s not a Russian like some say, he’s a punk kid getting his jollies by constantly posting his nonsense. It’s all a big steaming pile.

HereOnMars is correct.

Old 06-23-2020, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
And I've decided you are yanking peoples' chains around here. I've also decided that you post these silly defiant comments to rile people up, which you've managed to do. The reason I know this is because no one who has a family and a public oriented career would intentionally put either at risk when it comes their health and safety. So you just go on acting like an unruly toddler. You might be fooling others but you're not fooling me anymore. You had a nice run, though. I'll give you that much.
You have every right to make that determination for yourself. I post what i really do here and you're welcome to believe me or reject what i say as false. Either way it will not change how i behave in public

Old 06-23-2020, 02:44 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
You guys should know by now this poster is a troll. He’s the same one that said he was out looting.
We've had them before and we'll continue to have them around here. It's like a hobby for them.

Quote:
You have every right to make that determination for yourself. I post what i really do here and you're welcome to believe me or reject what i say as false. Either way it will not change how i behave in public
Of course I have that right and you have the same right to post whatever you choose, as long as it isn't vulgar or threatening. I still don't believe you. But your comical posts are funny to read.

Old 06-24-2020, 02:42 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,791,856 times
Quote:
No, i have no intention of wearing a mask. I never followed stayed at home order and i will not follow mask requirement
Be careful what you say. I hope "peaceful" protesters won't be sent after you to enforce the order.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California