Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2020, 01:53 PM

12 posts, read 9,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldManWinter View Post
My friend Thomas Davidson lives in Ventura and he had his bike stolen as well recently.
?

That's weird.

Old 03-13-2020, 01:54 PM

http://mdvaden.com/images/famous_red...ns_redwood.jpg

That's ... weirder.

Not sure how much more patience I have for playing around in the bull**** factory.

Old 03-13-2020, 05:29 PM

225 posts, read 469,953 times
LGV because you are late to the party, you are reading conspiracy into things that are actually meaningless.

Case in point: Mr. Vaden set up a fake FR with the .net domain shortly after the real one opened to try to counter its information flow. Hence the graphic above. It's not a smoking gun like you might have thought.

Can you please get back to your detailed analysis of the actual web site FR and post that here for our review and discussion?

Old 03-13-2020, 05:31 PM

My biggest question has been motive. Why create a site that's not making any money? My best guess was either someone pissed off at tree huggers -- and their secrecy by extension -- or an "Information is meant to be free" techno-libertarian type.

Gonna stop burying the lede and just leave this here.

Quote:
Quote:
Info on the location of those giants could be worth alot if you were to start giving tours
What you wrote is an exclamatory statement.

Very true indeed.

I sort of had a dilemna on this. I make at least $100 a month from Google for my web pages.

By the middle of next week - even tomorrow if I wanted - I could make a webpage GROVE OF TITANS showing the exact spot.

But it would not be the right choice, and I told (emailed) Dr. Sillett that I won't post the location of the trees, nor the complete method about how I found them.

So I'm passing on the opportunity to glean the potential Google Ad income from starting the first page of a kind.

For now, I plan to make a webpage about the Grove of Titans, but not with any information pin-pointing where they are at.

I'm just going to get an general page established and let it sit dormant until someone else possibly lets the cat out of the bag someday, whether it's a year, 5 years or 30 years. It's impossible to know. I think that Hyperion, the tallest, down south, may be the hardest to find, and the one most likely to remain undisclosed from what I've read about difficulty of access. The access sounds severely hard.
--mdv, on Arboristsite 1/24/2008

Old 03-13-2020, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Case in point: Mr. Vaden set up a fake FR with the .net domain shortly after the real one opened to try to counter its information flow. Hence the graphic above. It's not a smoking gun like you might have thought.
FR dot net? That doesn't seem right - I don't think that domain has ever been registered. When was the honeypot active?

I don't think it's a smoking gun anymore than your friend TD and his bicycle problems. Just weird.

Old 03-13-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Can you please get back to your detailed analysis of the actual web site FR and post that here for our review and discussion?
"a later post will dive more into some of the technical stuff" - that's the kind of information that some of the investigators might find useful and we are waiting on.

As a reminder, these are the pyramid tiers of the FR organization that JQM's investigation has uncovered:

Old 03-15-2020, 02:02 PM

123 posts, read 174,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jqmhelios View Post
Wohl is also 1000% FR, and whatever he posts next will only confirm it, that is my guarantee.
1. He always makes sure to link to FR, promoting it for everyone despite the wild atrocities FR has committed.
2. He did not even respond to my post in which I asked questions.
3. HE TRIED TO FRAME MARIO VADEN
4. He contradicts well-known info and holds the exact same views as FR.
5. He blames me for being FR, he blames OldMan for being FR, and has blamed Mario for being FR.
Yet another illegal activity your precious site has carried out, Wohl.
From the above, it is obvious Wohl is FR. But what is the pecking order?
Professor Charles here...

JQM, nice hearing from you, sorry I missed your deadline. Been away for a while - beating down the understory a bit at GOT with a group of my students - if you know what I mean?

I'd thought you were going to come down and take a couple of physics classes in Berkeley with me, help clear things up - get you out of that alternate universe you seem to be living in. But you haven't shown up. Shame.

And I wanted to thank you for the consideration of being 1000% FR. Honestly, with all the fantastic work that has gone into that site, that's a real honor, almost like winning an academy award. Now, IF I were to admit this, would I get the $5000 from the gofundme project that Mario had set up. If you can confirm I'll get paid I might consider spilling the beans.

JQM, have you asked Mario why he disappeared from this thread he started? Don't you think it a bit odd that after being a regular participant for over the 12 years since he started this thread that he slithered away with his tail tucked between his legs as soon as some people started spreading rumors that he was responsible for FR.

Mario, Mario, come out, come out from wherever you are. Your flock needs the truth straight from your mouth. That's the least you can do after sucking us down so deep into this rabbit hole. Why do you let JQM and the OldMan do your bidding? I never took you to be a coward, misguided maybe, but not cowardly. Is there something we're not aware of? Are you unable to comment about FR? Are you trying to protect yourself? And, if so, why? Remember, we're here to help.

Anyway, JQM, I think I was wrong. It wasn't a single worm that infected you on Ceti Alpha 5; it appears many worms made their way to the motherlode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdQmE2qGlo

Oh, I've heard rumors that not one, but multiple mirrored sites have been set up in case FR goes down.

And to all those listening out there - go out and visit the forests and the great trees while you still can. Don't listen to the nonsense from a couple misguided souls. And if you need directions, you know where to go...
Famous Redwoods - Hyperion Tree, General Sherman Tree ...

And, JQM, if you seriously want to do some more redwood exploring - maybe off-trail in the backcountry, I'll have a couple of very friendly students hold your hand and carry your camera for you - certainly wouldn't want you to break your neck in that dangerous terrain.

Last edited by Montclairion; 03-15-2020 at 02:33 PM..

Old 03-16-2020, 02:11 AM

75 posts, read 97,374 times
First of all, I remember stumbling across FR.net once. Although it was defunct, there was a high indication it once existed.
Second of all, the TD person I believe I provided enough evidence for that person. If I need to provide more, I'll be impressed by your lack of reading skills. Reminder: Thomas Davidson is 100% real. I won't disclose where he lives, though. I also know his email address- famousredwoods@hotmail.com.
It is not strange at all. After you framed him, reading all your hateful comments would have been torture for him. I believe you two were once friends. And as far as accusing him of being FR- you'd better check your facts. If he is FR, why aren't trees like Uranus and Samurai on FR by now?
And I clearly remember that part of his website. See the two pictures below. Not only does that say something about both of your accusations, it also smashes your claims about drought and MD Vaden's fake images to smithereens. I also know how Fr found Grogan's Fault. I can share it again. All of the info I have provided proves without doubt that Mario is not FR, and you are very likely, or ever certainly, FR.
I always love how you try to make a link to FR. OldMan, what do you consider that means?
I understand Mario perfectly. If my friend framed me, I would never want to speak to them again. Especially one with a donkey-brain like you. And do realise I have spoken to him- multiple times. So before I post snippets of that conversation here, you apologise. Or someone's reputation will go up in flames. That someone does not have initials MDV.
If something does pop up, we'll track it down and get rid of it. Especially with the coronavirus on the doorstep. That will snap off a lot of tops.
As for FR not making money, LGV-Icarus, you'd better check your facts. Search it up. Spare yourself the humiliation of me rubbing it in your face. And who are you? The cities are simple. I live there often.
I won't dignify the rest with a response. All the evidence is up there. I might have stalled, but will not stop until FR hits the dirt. And reminder- you failed. What does that mean? You were aware of everything- don't play fools. You saw my message to you a week before you started making posts. Need I provide evidence?
Attached Thumbnails
Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-16-08.00.48.png   Hyperion: Tallest Redwood: Heard hide or hair? Scuttlebutt?-screen-shot-2020-03-16-08.00.09.png  

Old 03-16-2020, 04:29 AM

123 posts, read 174,047 times
Clearly, JQM, your brain - in a very real sense - is full of worms, but, you keep up on that important investigation you're working on. It appears to be quite therapeutic for you and it provides a certain level of entertainment for those reading this thread, though, just to be on the safe side, you might want to consider speaking with your therapist about changing your meds.

And, I want to thank you for the reference in your pyramid; you did a really nice job on the graphic. But I was wondering... if I admit to being the creator of Famous Redwoods - Hyperion Tree, General Sherman Tree ..., would you put my name in the apex of the pyramid? That would be really cool.

Old 03-16-2020, 06:15 PM

Montclairion, thank you for coming forward and essentially confessing that you are involved in FR, perhaps even to the extent of being involved at the top with its operations. Your honesty is appreciated and it will be up to JQM if you get bumped up in the FR pyramid tier levels from being an Ant to Co-Emperor along with Thomas Daly Davidson. I appreciated your honesty in making the following statements:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montclairion View Post
And I wanted to thank you for the consideration of being 1000% FR. Honestly, with all the fantastic work that has gone into that site, that's a real honor, almost like winning an academy award. Now, IF I were to admit this, would I get the $5000 from the gofundme project that Mario had set up. If you can confirm I'll get paid I might consider spilling the beans.

Oh, I've heard rumors that not one, but multiple mirrored sites have been set up in case FR goes down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montclairion View Post
And, I want to thank you for the reference in your pyramid; you did a really nice job on the graphic. But I was wondering... if I admit to being the creator of Famous Redwoods would you put my name in the apex of the pyramid? That would be really cool.
Also, it's funny how Montclairion and LGV-Troll never post at the same time, but only on different days than each other. It's almost like they take turns as different aliases of one person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California