Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2022, 04:55 PM

2,401 posts, read 1,570,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Well, the truckers organized and brought their own food supplies with them. So those people who showed up and harassed staff at the soup kitchen were probably the same trouble making dirty camp followers who caused other trouble in town and were lying about being participants in the convoy.

Pretty much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2022, 05:05 PM

5,111 posts, read 2,052,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post

What I oppose is not people choosing to wear masks or take a vaccine. I myself am vaccinated and boosted. I chose to take the shot. I value personal liberties above all. I have a RIGHT to not wear a mask, to refuse a vaccine. This is why I so strongly argue against this hysteria that has infected our world. Fear is the disease. We have a right to make our own choices, that is why people are fighting these restrictions so hard. That is what this Canadian protest is about. Yes I use the term “covidian” to describe the people who have tried to force my obedience to the covid restrictions. I am angry about this occurring in a free society. I have little respect for those who would do such a thing. It is my hope to see this stuff stopped and the covidians finally told NO in no uncertain terms. No more.....it is not a free mans duty to obey to make others feel safe. Free people take responsibility for their own safety. If it makes one feel better they can wear a mask or stay home for years. They can choose to avoid others and take endless shots. However we all have the right to stand up and say NO MORE.
And those who push the lockdowns keep moving the goal posts and looks like life had imitated art from what I read on that tweet https://twitter.com/thomaspainenz/st...05123491577856 as well as this comic page taken from a book titled "Authorised happiness" who's seem to be a blend of Kafka, 1984 and Brave New World.

And the way I saw this French article from the Montreal La Presse dated from August 2021 about Pfizer and Moderna who talk of their vaccines having a long immunity. https://www.lapresse.ca/covid-19/202...-une-etude.php I wonder if that article aged well?

Old 01-30-2022, 06:58 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
Poutine did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTGZgFlpA7E

Putin Bear Cavalry | Roman in Ukraine

Old 01-31-2022, 01:49 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Trudeau is such a pathetic piece of feces. He lied straight into the camera and was totally a hypocrite in condemning the protesters for doing what he does on a daily basis. How can we lt creatures like Trudeau or Biden grab power when they are so unfit to lead and so damaging to their countries?

Old 01-31-2022, 02:24 PM

2,401 posts, read 1,570,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Trudeau is such a pathetic piece of feces. He lied straight into the camera and was totally a hypocrite in condemning the protesters for doing what he does on a daily basis. How can we lt creatures like Trudeau or Biden grab power when they are so unfit to lead and so damaging to their countries?
How? There party got more votes than the other guys
Hope that helps

Old 01-31-2022, 02:38 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,956,715 times
I'm wondering why Biden hasn't stepped in to announce that regardless of whether Canada keeps or removes the trucker vaccine mandate, Canadian truckers cannot enter the USA without a vaccine (or test plus quarantine). The USA has vaccine mandates for foreign truckers, but it seems like the truckers don't know that. Why don't they know that?

Old 01-31-2022, 03:01 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,407,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
I'm wondering why Biden hasn't stepped in to announce that regardless of whether Canada keeps or removes the trucker vaccine mandate, Canadian truckers cannot enter the USA without a vaccine (or test plus quarantine). The USA has vaccine mandates for foreign truckers, but it seems like the truckers don't know that. Why don't they know that?
They think Trudeau has mind control over Biden.

Old 01-31-2022, 03:09 PM

7,489 posts, read 4,956,715 times
I think it would be really funny if the Canadian vaccine mandates for truckers were dropped, and all the truckers were standing around scratching their heads wondering why the unvaccinated still cannot enter the USA.

Old 01-31-2022, 03:09 PM

219 posts, read 161,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieneke View Post
It wouldn't matter if Biden took time away from his own job to comment.

Many don't know that because they ignore everyone who tells them.

There are also those that know but are convinced their support is so strong that the Canadian govt will cave to their demands and pressure the US to follow.

Which brings up a legitimate question from me. I regularly visit some other American and Canadian boards. This is the only one that has a thread going past 1 page. In fact, this is the only US board that even mentioned the Convoy. Does anyone know of others? Most of them relate to frugalness and selfsuffiency but they do have politics and current event posts. My sample is about a dozen so hardly the breadth of the internet. Thanks.

Old 01-31-2022, 04:55 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,043,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollycat View Post
It wouldn't matter if Biden took time away from his own job to comment.

Many don't know that because they ignore everyone who tells them.

There are also those that know but are convinced their support is so strong that the Canadian govt will cave to their demands and pressure the US to follow.

Which brings up a legitimate question from me. I regularly visit some other American and Canadian boards. This is the only one that has a thread going past 1 page. In fact, this is the only US board that even mentioned the Convoy. Does anyone know of others? Most of them relate to frugalness and selfsuffiency but they do have politics and current event posts. My sample is about a dozen so hardly the breadth of the internet. Thanks.
Survivalist, prepper and self-sufficiency homesteading types of forums would be the most likely American forums to be having continuing discussions about Canada's freedom convoy.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada