Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 02:11 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,139,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
If you are hinting that a mod changed the link, you are dead wrong. People do make mistakes in typing, you know.
You're so right. Because I sign all my posts to make them easier to find in a search. About 5 percent of the time I have a typo in my own name and misspell it. LOL

20yrsinBranson
(got it right this time).

Old 12-09-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Well I rely on doctors for medical information. Something about 4 years of collage and 4 years of Medical School. In addition to internship, residency, and fellowship.

And for PhD' doctors it is close to the same. They have a better idea of how things work. Oh and the government employees both kind of doctors are various levels.

And not only does the government say vaccinations work, just about ever institution of higher learning to councils and well the vast majority of the functioning world agree. So the idiom "I reject your reality and substitute my own" comes to mind.
Good! Then you need to listen to The Dr. Bob Martin Show who is an MD! He will tell you the truth. (By the way, he does recommend conventional medical care, when it is appropriate).

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-09-2010, 02:19 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
So you pickup out the 1%er instead of the 99% who have a good understand of medicine? Pathetic.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
So you pickup out the 1%er instead of the 99% who have a good understand of medicine? Pathetic.
I can give you many others. But I haven't the time. People who are interested in finding out the other side of the story can google it for themselves. I find that intelligent people are inquisitive to learn EVERYTHING they can so that they can make an informed and intelligent decision for themselves.

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-09-2010, 02:40 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I can give you many others. But I haven't the time. People who are interested in finding out the other side of the story can google it for themselves. I find that intelligent people are inquisitive to learn EVERYTHING they can so that they can make an informed and intelligent decision for themselves.

20yrsinBranson
Sorry you bear the burden of proof if you make statements.

Oh and I thought thought posting a signature was a violation of TOS around here?

Old 12-09-2010, 03:10 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,586,460 times
I just want to say thank you to everyone who messaged me with links...it is very much appreciated!

Old 12-09-2010, 03:30 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,586,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray34iyf View Post
Now, let's look at Propylene Glycol.
Where do we find this? ... that stick of deodorant... yep. Where do we also find this? Antifreeze, brake fluid, bunch of other fun places.
What is Propylene Glycol?
Propylene Glycol, Ethylene Glycol-Toxic Chemical Report

So you're telling me that you don't think that lathering yourself up in an active ingredient from antifreeze is going to cause you any health problems?? You would be dreaming.
Propylene glycol is in a TON of products, including food. My mom & I both have extremely sensitive skin, so I started making soap awhile back, and you wouldn't believe how many "natural" melt and pour bases contain this stuff...the truly natural bases cost much more, but they're totally worth it. As for the deodorant, there's one called "crystal stick" that works really well. There are ways to cut these chemicals out of our lives, we just have to be diligent about reading ingredient labels and seeking more natural alternatives...I won't even use dryer sheets for my laundry because it makes me itchy...I put some lavender buds and a few drops of lavender essential oil into a small, drawstring muslin bag and throw that into the dryer with my clothes instead.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:39 PM

235 posts, read 356,057 times
Try Dr. Brommer's Castile Soap. The stuff is relatively cheap for how much use you get out of it. Soap, shampoo, detergent, you name it!

Old 12-10-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:

Oh and I thought thought posting a signature was a violation of TOS around here?
FROM TOS:

Signatures are disabled. Do not include "manual" signatures in your posts. You can put a lot of information in your profile instead.

Signatures - as in "sig lines" as in advertisements, or slogans, or quotes, or pictures, or that kind of thing.

20yrsinBranson

Old 12-10-2010, 11:41 AM

Quote:

Very well, if you insist....

"...chemotherapy’s success record is dismal. It can achieve remissions in about 7% of all human cancers; for an additional 15% of cases, survival can be "prolonged" beyond the point at which death would be expected without treatment. This type of survival is not the same as a cure or even restored quality of life."—John Diamond, M.D.

"...Most cancer patients in this country die of chemotherapy…Chemotherapy does not eliminate breast, colon or lung cancers. This fact has been documented for over a decade. Yet doctors still use chemotherapy for these tumours…Women with breast cancer are likely to die faster with chemo than without it."—Alan Levin, M.D.

"
According to the Cancer Statistics for 1995, published by the ACS in their small journal (2), the 5-year survival rate has improved from 50%-56% for whites and 39%-40% for blacks from 1974/1976 - 1983/1990. However, the data is taken from FIVE of the states with the lowest death rates AND the smallest populations! NONE of the 10 states with the highest death rates AND comprising 34% of the Total U.S. Cancer Deaths, were included in the data! Also, in prior years, the Composite (Ave.) 5-year survival rate for ALL Cancers Combined was computed and published. This Ave. 5-year survival crept upward to 50%, in the early nineties. It now stands around 51-52%, due primarily to the improvement of 11% survival for Colon and 13% increased survival for Prostate. It gets worse. The ACS boasts of "statistically significant" results when Uterine Ca survival drops from 89%/60%-85%/55% (W/B)?? Also, Pancreas Ca is 3-3 (W) and Laryngeal Ca survival drops from 59%-53% (B) while Cervical Ca drops from 63%-56% (B). Liver Ca improves from 4%-7%. I wonder how many Pancreatic and Hepatic Ca patients cheered these dramatic results? Ovarian Ca = 36%/40% - 42%/38% (W/B) and Breast Ca = 75%/63% - 82%/66% (W/B). In 16 years the Breast Ca rate improved 3-7%, while Uterine Ca decreased 4-5%. Aren't these marvelous results that the Cancer Establishment should boast about??---RD Hodgell, M.D.

"The five year cancer survival statistics of the American Cancer Society are very misleading. They now count things that are not cancer, and, because we are able to diagnose at an earlier stage of the disease, patients falsely appear to live longer. Our whole cancer research in the past 20 years has been a failure. More people over 30 are dying from cancer than ever before…More women with mild or benign diseases are being included in statistics and reported as being "cured". When government officials point to survival figures and say they are winning the war against cancer they are using those survival rates improperly."---Dr J. Bailer, New England Journal of Medicine."

"I look upon cancer in the same way that I look upon heart disease, arthritis, high blood pressure, or even obesity, for that matter, in that by dramatically strengthening the body's immune system through diet, nutritional supplements, and exercise, the body can rid itself of the cancer, just as it does in other degenerative diseases. Consequently, I wouldn't have chemotherapy and radiation because I'm not interested in therapies that cripple the immune system, and, in my opinion, virtually ensure failure for the majority of cancer patients."---Dr Julian Whitaker, M.D."

"Finding a cure for cancer is absolutely contraindicated by the profits of the cancer industry’s chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery cash trough."—Dr Diamond, M.D.

"We have a multi-billion dollar industry that is killing people, right and left, just for financial gain. Their idea of research is to see whether two doses of this poison is better than three doses of that poison."—Glen Warner, M.D. oncologist.

There are so many more.....Please.... Must I continue??????

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Cancer