Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2018, 01:29 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,358,945 times

Advertisements

Izzi & Bizzi again...................

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 01:31 PM

I love this one.... girl has her own built-in floof-pillow.

Old 08-04-2018, 05:33 PM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Catdad - IOU

Her mane is coming in and she is growing up. I will get 'the chronicle updated Tuesday'. Short - she is a ray of sunshine with a big attitude. Do we deserve her?

Old 08-04-2018, 06:59 PM

20,862 posts, read 9,518,220 times
Wow look at all that fluff!

Old 08-09-2018, 05:06 AM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Haha... I just found this thread, and knew from page one that she wasn’t going anywhere. And what a beautiful fluffball she’s become!

Anyway, I know personally how this story usually ends. I brought home a stray kitten once, with every intention of taking her to a rescue after spaying/vacs (since I already had a dog and two other cats). That was almost 10 years ago, and Miss Bindi is still here. Whoops!

Old 08-09-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Haha... I just found this thread, and knew from page one that she wasn’t going anywhere. And what a beautiful fluffball she’s become!

Anyway, I know personally how this story usually ends. I brought home a stray kitten once, with every intention of taking her to a rescue after spaying/vacs (since I already had a dog and two other cats). That was almost 10 years ago, and Miss Bindi is still here. Whoops!
Yep. Best failure you ever had.

Old 08-09-2018, 01:30 PM

2,373 posts, read 1,910,508 times
Adorable and so happy and content.

Old 08-09-2018, 02:16 PM

30,311 posts, read 51,917,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
Yep. Best failure you ever had.
Yeah... she drives me nuts sometimes, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.

Old 08-09-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
Yeah... she drives me nuts sometimes, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.
Cats have a unique ability to make you want throw them out the door, and pick them up & kiss them at the same time.

We humans need to accept the fact that they understand us much better than we do them.

Old 08-10-2018, 01:02 PM

24,479 posts, read 10,804,014 times
Life has not been the same since Izzi and Bizzi joined us in November. She is simply the proverbial Happy Camper. Getting hissed at or slapped by her aunties does not affect her. Just the opposite. She manages to sneak one in on them.
She is SO's girl. I am the daytime can opener and morning brusher/rubber. Otherwise - chock-chock my man is home. They play every night with DaBird and we can report a number of permanent casualties on the DaBird side. She is getting faster! She sleeps with him and sits on the step on his side of the bed in the morning. If he does not react properly she comes to my side and reports the tardiness loudly and clearly.

In the morning she comes and gets me to go to the kitchen even if breakfast has been served. Everyone has to be fed in the pride. It is so endearing when she scampers around a corner and forgets that Bizzi is still out there. Swoosh and he gets roped into submission. Still a bad eater and ShadowCat after every morsel she can find even when her own plate is full. At least she endures the little imp. Her butt sniffing got her a swat across the nose this morning:>) ChaCha is still as green eyes as can be but she is making progress of her own. She plays in the morning with the laser pointer. Only on the sofa and the huge poof but she gets a work out. Izzi and Bizzi on the other hand do cross country chases. ShadowCat kicks back and waits for something to fall of the kitchen counter which does not happen.

No potty accidents, only a few hair balls. Of course in the middle of the night and in our bed room. All wet food and just a few Blue something kibbles for Izzi has a positive impact on all three. Yes, the usual damage - some deep scratches on window sills, a kitchen cabinet, me. It is part of having a teenager. Curiosity will get the better of her one day. Before we leave the house or go to bed we do nose count. Nosy, a tiny furry who was with us a long time ago, actually turned chilled cat when she spent some time in the fridge.

She is a bad eater:<( So tiny meals and coaxing. As fast as she is growing and as much fur as she is supporting - I would love to just … .

Hugging and cuddling is now limited to morning hours in the office. No spectators? After all she is all grown up.

Now Bizzi has a glossy overlay of long grain hair, her side wings in blond floof as Catdad calls it are under her front legs and a mane is coming in from chin to between her front legs. I am so glad we got her used to brushing early on. She does not enjoy getting a matt or even a kling-on brushed out but does not fight us.

It is hard to believe what one more in-house cat means when it comes to cleaning, feeding and expenses. As SO says - it is what it is. We are responsible for them. They cannot help themselves. Were it necessary we could cut down by choice.

There is photographic evidence of all three being within a foot of each other at the same time and all is well. A glimpse of hope!

Did I mention cat #4 Ghosty? Izzi and Bizzi leave enough floof around the house for a daily vacuuming. We call her Ghosty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
View detailed profiles of: