Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2019, 01:06 PM

2,955 posts, read 1,413,419 times

Advertisements

Just out of curiosity, I looked at Petfinder for Siamese cats just to see what was out there. I really shouldn't have looked, because it made me feel bad to see all of the cats waiting to be adopted.

Anyway, I tried to put it out of my mind but now all of the ads on various websites I visit are pictures of the Siamese cats that I looked at.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2019, 05:05 PM

30,531 posts, read 16,231,137 times
have a cat rescue come and set 7 traps. They will take whatever is caught to be spayed then bring them back here. If she can find someone to tame down there's a couple that might still make house cats.

but with 5 female kittens (about
7 months old now) and 3 or 4 adult females if something isn't done, I'll have more cats. and more cats. and more.

People talk about rabbits. Cats could give rabbits lessons.

Old 12-07-2019, 10:50 AM

2,955 posts, read 1,413,419 times
I bought a new bath rug and put the old soft one on the hardwood floor by my bed and my cat has been loving it so much. She's on it constantly and that is now her preferred spot to be when not on the bed or her perch.

Old 12-07-2019, 11:31 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,680,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffee72 View Post
I bought a new bath rug and put the old soft one on the hardwood floor by my bed and my cat has been loving it so much. She's on it constantly and that is now her preferred spot to be when not on the bed or her perch.

I keep the old bathmats for the cat crates. Just leave them in it. The cats like to go into the crates sometimes, for a hidey hole. It also keeps them used to being in the crate, when vet visit time comes.
If they have an accident in it....pop it out, shake off the much...then wash as usual.

Old 12-09-2019, 08:41 AM

30,531 posts, read 16,231,137 times
saw the cutest bumper sticker today: I love cats-it's people I can't stand.

Old 12-09-2019, 01:50 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
Yes, and that club is growing.

Old 12-18-2019, 05:12 PM

20,396 posts, read 14,667,898 times
The other night, Nimbus was deeply napping, and he started making funny little squeaky noises in his sleep. It was adorable.

And yesterday, I was putting on my jacket in the hallway, to go outside, and my stomach made a loud noise. Nimbus came pelting around the corner from the kitchen, to a dead stop a couple of feet away and looked at me with such alarm, like "WHAT WAS THAT?" I had to laugh. When your belly makes a noise loud enough to scare the cat.

Old 12-19-2019, 01:17 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
The other night, Nimbus was deeply napping, and he started making funny little squeaky noises in his sleep. It was adorable.

And yesterday, I was putting on my jacket in the hallway, to go outside, and my stomach made a loud noise. Nimbus came pelting around the corner from the kitchen, to a dead stop a couple of feet away and looked at me with such alarm, like "WHAT WAS THAT?" I had to laugh. When your belly makes a noise loud enough to scare the cat.
My ladycat Angel has a snore that is part trill, part moan, part meow. It's volume is determined by how deeply she's sleeping.
Unfortunately, she also sleeps next to me every night. Now I know why my wife always complained about sleeping next to me.

Old 12-19-2019, 03:13 PM

5,853 posts, read 5,283,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post

Too funny.

When I first moved in with Hubby, I brought Sheena & Brandy with me. (Both of them have crossed the Rainbow Bridge close to 20 years ago. ) One night, Hubby wakes me up to say that he thinks a cat is getting sick. I pick up my head to listen. I told him that it was Brandy snoring who was sleeping at the foot of the bed.

Cat

Old 12-20-2019, 10:21 AM

20,873 posts, read 9,541,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAhippo View Post
I saw that same bumper sticker once recently too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats