Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2010, 08:05 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,480,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpickett View Post
I’d love for someone to publish Mel’s version of these episodes as well. But he’ll keep mum I guess.
He really should.
Another bit of news--which really makes no sense--because I thought the tapes were related to a Jan 6 incident.

On Feb 16? they Mel and OG were planting a tree to honor the birth of their daughter and he thought she was too friendly to the landscaper.
So-I suppose one tape, several were from Feb.--the tape which referenced the rose garden?

He seems to have a therapist and perhaps has had several.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 08:07 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,610,617 times
Default NEW--Tape 7

He starts out rather calm, then gets very vile.
He says something about she should have sex in front of her son.
How many of these are out there I wonder? Its like she (or whoever released them) is slowly twisting the screws.
Its hard to envision the once "sexiest man alive" being so insecure and maniacal.

EXCLUSIVE NEW AUDIO: Mel Gibson's Twisted Rant Includes Jealous Rage Over Timothy Dalton | RadarOnline.com

Last edited by nanannie; 07-26-2010 at 08:15 AM..

Old 07-26-2010, 09:06 AM
pll

1,112 posts, read 2,485,655 times
I can't believe the reports that the public is more suportive of Mel. Who cares who released the tapes! What about the content..

Old 07-26-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pll View Post
I can't believe the reports that the public is more suportive of Mel. Who cares who released the tapes! What about the content..
There has to be an explanation. I don't know how HLN conducts tho polls--they toss out the question and then return after a commercial with the results. Perhaps they have a website and gather opinions online?

Old 07-26-2010, 09:48 AM
pll

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
There has to be an explanation. I don't know how HLN conducts tho polls--they toss out the question and then return after a commercial with the results. Perhaps they have a website and gather opinions online?
I'm not sure. I have a hard time believing the polls. Who in their right mind would support him?

Old 07-26-2010, 10:09 AM

Quote:
I'm not sure. I have a hard time believing the polls. Who in their right mind would support him?
They could have 5 responses and 4 supported him for all I know.

Or, judging from this past week --maybe they just wanted to provoke thought?

Is there any legal reason HLN would need to 'protect' itself from a lawsuit from Mel Gibson?

During the discussions on various shows about this I notice they are careful to use 'allegedly' the voice of Mel Gibson and other legal phrasing.

^^
Mel has hired an independent observer for his visits with his daughter.

Old 07-26-2010, 02:01 PM

92 posts, read 119,079 times
this whole thing with mel... honestly makes want to go see his movies even more.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:22 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,992,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadedGypsy View Post
this whole thing with mel... honestly makes want to go see his movies even more.
I rented "Apocalypto" this past weekend. Really good movie.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:45 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times
Quote:
who in their right minds would support the sleazy ex mistress who secretly taped him after getting him realllllllllllly ticked off and probably did so after making sure he was plenty drunk first.
I have yet to see proof the tapes are legit anyway.
I don't "do" polls but have enough common sense to not be swayed by the media either.

Old 07-26-2010, 06:47 PM
pll

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
who in their right minds would support the sleazy ex mistress who secretly taped him after getting him realllllllllllly ticked off and probably did so after making sure he was plenty drunk first.
I have yet to see proof the tapes are legit anyway.
I don't "do" polls but have enough common sense to not be swayed by the media either.
sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities