Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2010, 08:59 AM

6,125 posts, read 7,472,724 times

Advertisements

Lohan's New Lawyer: 'We're Gonna Go After Them'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2010, 10:34 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,482,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
I don't know much about legal proceedings--maybe with new representation a 'delay'/postponement of date to report to jail can be filed. Then legal precedents for reducing the 90 days can be found. So things can drag on and several months from now--they go back to court and his client has her sentence reduced.
Who really cares.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:32 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,542,578 times
Quote:
<H1 class=section-title>News & Gossip
Quote:

Lesbian Prison Gangs Waiting to Get Hands on Lindsay Lohan, Inmate Says

Inmates told The Sun of the brutal conditions inside the prison, where Lohan's A-list neighbors reportedly will be replaced with tough guards and fearsome lesbian gangs desperate to get their hands on her.
Lohan has been sentenced to 90 days' jail for breaking her probation for a 2007 drunken-driving offense.
The terrified former child star hired a new lawyer in a last-ditch bid to avoid jail.
</H1>FOXNews.com - Lesbian Prison Gangs Waiting to Get Hands on Lindsay Lohan, Inmate Says

Uh Oh.....

Old 07-14-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
She'll be isolated from the general population, like Paris.

Old 07-14-2010, 06:58 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,627,689 times
What i don't understand is, if the judge gives a sentence, then LL deceides to appeal, what exactly is appeal? is she basically trying to change the judges mind?

If the Judge say 90 days, then it should be 90 days..

Dont you all wish it was Judge Judy, that would have been great !!!

Old 07-14-2010, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
What i don't understand is, if the judge gives a sentence, then LL deceides to appeal, what exactly is appeal? is she basically trying to change the judges mind?

If the Judge say 90 days, then it should be 90 days..

Dont you all wish it was Judge Judy, that would have been great !!!
LL doesn't 'understand' much of anything. 'Go to treatment once a week'. That is what the judge said.

Being LL--this is just too difficult. Surely 'someone, somewhere' can understand that the judge really meant--If you can--drop by the treatment center whenever you choose.

So--her former attorney --paid by LL--did as she was told-issued a statement --'harsh/unfair sentence'. Resigned and paved the way for LL to waste more money--and everyone's time --to appeal --there were murmurings among the TV defense attorneys that 90 days/which due to overcrowding will become a couple of weeks was perhaps excessive.

When LL declares bankruptcy and 'WE' have to pick up the tab--there could be rioting in the streets.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:20 AM

18,468 posts, read 31,627,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
LL doesn't 'understand' much of anything. 'Go to treatment once a week'. That is what the judge said.

Being LL--this is just too difficult. Surely 'someone, somewhere' can understand that the judge really meant--If you can--drop by the treatment center whenever you choose.

So--her former attorney --paid by LL--did as she was told-issued a statement --'harsh/unfair sentence'. Resigned and paved the way for LL to waste more money--and everyone's time --to appeal --there were murmurings among the TV defense attorneys that 90 days/which due to overcrowding will become a couple of weeks was perhaps excessive.

When LL declares bankruptcy and 'WE' have to pick up the tab--there could be rioting in the streets.
unbelieveable, can you even imagine.
I think her parents need to be slapped a few times. I don't know why, but I just was never able to warm up to LL. I just don't like her..... oh well, I got over it!!

Old 07-14-2010, 10:58 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,917,993 times
Well she was looking for movie roles, how about this redo?

Caged Heat (1974) or

Women in Cellblock 9 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-14-2010, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
unbelieveable, can you even imagine.
I think her parents need to be slapped a few times. I don't know why, but I just was never able to warm up to LL. I just don't like her..... oh well, I got over it!!

I was 'busy' during the 90's--when 'Parent Trap' began to be shown on cable then I thought--cute kid. This was years after her rise to stardom. I would hear 'Lindsay, Paris, Nicole'--and never paid much attention.

Then came daily headlines of their unusual lifestyles.

All I know is Lindsay needs to take care of her hair. I believe she is now wearing hair extensions--not allowed at her jail--but the color is terrible --straw like texture. She's 23/24.
Just go to an expensive treatment spa and at least get some help for the hair.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:46 PM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
LOL !! Too bad she will be isolated from the rest of the population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities