Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-20-2012, 09:34 PM

563 posts, read 1,270,029 times

Advertisements

Met Kendra Wilkinson about 5 yrs ago. Absolutely the sweetest thing.

I worked with her brother and he found out I was a fan of Playboy, and her told her about it. She took time out of her schedule coming from L.A. to see a Chargers pre-season game to take pictures with me and sign magazines, never once complaining and so grateful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2012, 10:26 PM

6,570 posts, read 6,736,019 times
The late Dennis Johnson of the Boston Celtics was distant when I ran into him in a supermarket & he gave off the please leave me alone vibe. Sat with Bob & Libby Dole on a boat trip back in 1996: very nice people. Libby was outgoing & smart. Seen D-list actor Paul Carafotes in Boston & he was on-the-make for anything that was moving at a night club, He gave me the creeps.

Former NH U.S. Senator Gordon Humphury: quiet & distant. Seemed like a nice guy. Former U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy: shared a plane from NY to Boston with him. He sucked. Rude & abusive to the flight staff. Newt Gingrich: lol, this. Guy. Just a nasty piece of work. Got into a yelling match with him at a political event.

Former NH Governor Craig Benson: watched him be a total jerk at a political function to the help. The late radio talk-show host David Brudnoy was a sweet guy. Ran into him at a book-store & we talked for over half an hour. Former U.S. Congreesman Mickey Edwards. I worked with Mickey for over a year. A real social climber. Very social when he wanted something, but cold & indifferent when he had no use for you. A bit of a drama-queen.

Last edited by Brave Stranger; 09-20-2012 at 10:47 PM..

Old 09-22-2012, 08:16 PM

1,320 posts, read 2,698,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
he is such a flash in the pan. His 15 minutes should be nearly over. The little punk.
YUP! And he sure lost his cuteness when he changed hairstyles. Hope he banked puh-lenty of cash. I can't see him with much of a singing career in the future, I just can't.

I just don't see what the fuss is about him. He isn't that good at what he does.

Old 09-23-2012, 12:11 AM

877 posts, read 2,012,635 times
Liam Hemsworth filmed "Empire State" 2 months ago by my house. Didn't talk much but was a super gentleman. My camera ran out of memory so when I took a photo with him at first, it didn't go through and when I apologized, he said, "that's alright."

Came for a second photo and he was super nice about it! My friends also got Emma Roberts' autograph for me and they said she was sweet.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,650,355 times
[quote=Brave Stranger;26185258

Former NH U.S. Senator Gordon Humphury: quiet & distant. Seemed like a nice guy. Former U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy: shared a plane from NY to Boston with him. He sucked. Rude & abusive to the flight staff. Newt Gingrich: lol, this. Guy. Just a nasty piece of work. Got into a yelling match with him at a political event.

[/quote]

Both sides of the aisle can be jerks!

Old 09-24-2012, 10:22 AM

305 posts, read 553,400 times
James Worthy - nice
Lamar Odom - very very nice
Megan Ryan - not so much
Sandra Bullock, very nice
Julia Robert - hmm no
Tom Hanks - everyone thinks he is a nice guy. He is a great actor.
Jean Smart - not so nice
Jack Nicholson - Crazy but nice
Rob Reiner - not nice, rude arrogant
Jerry Seinfeld - Super super nice
Don Henley - no so nice
Glenn Frey - super nice
Steven Spielberg -nice
Tom Pollack - very nice

Old 09-24-2012, 05:10 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,271,376 times
I kinda feel sorry for some of them, especially those who have been famous for ever, it must get old as dirt.

Others, who are nothing but fame wh*res, just need a good kick up the cooze.

Case in point? Amanda Bynes who recently attacked a pap for taking her pic when she was strolling SUNSET BLVD for God's sake.

I mean, if you're famous, do you go to Sunset to have quiet times????

I didn't think so.

Just get over yourself. Stay home.

Old 09-24-2012, 10:36 PM

6,570 posts, read 6,736,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upstate Nancy View Post
Both sides of the aisle can be jerks!
Very much so. I know that I would not not be comfortable at all with fame. Still.....the very best way to figure out a person is how they treat the help, service people & the like. That behavior tells a story.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:39 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,650,355 times
From this thread, the pretty woman isn't so much inside. I think 3 posts on her being not so nice. They do great PR image on her!

Old 09-25-2012, 10:57 PM

44,623 posts, read 61,597,128 times
I've only met a few and the rudest were Doris Day and Eddie Arnold. The nicest was Dennis Hopper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities