Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2013, 01:11 PM

5,718 posts, read 7,257,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Seems more appropriate than saying "I'm like a sex machine".

I guess that IS another possibility, but I agree, "I feel good!" is more appropriate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2013, 01:14 PM

8,311 posts, read 13,444,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
I guess that IS another possibility, but I agree, "I feel good!" is more appropriate.

Last weekend I saw Charlie Hunnam from a distance at the Easy Riders Motorcycle Show in Anaheim CA.
He looked the same way as he did in the TV Show Sons of Anarchy. I liked the show initially but by season 3 it became another cheesy soap opera with bikes/bikers thrown in for good measure.
I didn't feel like waiting hours in the line to meet the guy but seeing how he took his time to come down, sit for hours to meet the fans, talk and take pictures with his fans, says a lot about the guy.

Old 01-09-2013, 01:18 PM

11,087 posts, read 17,537,039 times
Back in the late 80s, the movie, In Country, with Bruce Willis. was filmed in my home town of Mayfield, Ky. I wasn't there for this part but several people said one day of the filming was pretty hot and Bruce bought ice cream for everybody across the street from where they were filming, and came over to eat with them.

Old 01-09-2013, 02:53 PM

1,969 posts, read 3,596,855 times
I've worked with a couple of actors doing some extra work, all were nice and polite, considering they were doing their job. That includes Seth Rogan, Craig Robinson, Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes (really nice guy), also Damien Lewis, Nestor Serrano, and the other actors who played the wife and kids from the show Homeland.

My wife has the interactions in real life from where she grew up. She lived down the street from James Cagney's estate, her parents said that he would be outside doing something when they would walk past when she was a baby and he was a nice old man. She also had a couple of actors come into the Ames that she worked at as a teenager, the biggest being Kevin Bacon, whom she described as being short and wrinkly. She also worked at a day camp when Liam Neeson's two boys were going there.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:52 AM

7,593 posts, read 6,084,440 times
I had forgot to add that once I was given a backstage pass at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. I was able to meet the performers, many of them dead now, and they were all very polite and friendly. Porter Waggoner would not sign autographs for anyone, but he did pose with me for a picture (I call it "two ugly men")

I had forgotten once when Terry Bollea (Hulk Hogan) was leaving a building, there was a crowd of people around him and he would not even acknowledge anyone. The guy is a scum in real life, as recent media reports show, so how would this be suprising?

Old 01-13-2013, 10:59 AM

405 posts, read 822,739 times
Bill Clinton, Jerry West, Pau Gasol, and DL Hughley were very friendly when I met them. Method Man and Redman were jerks, though.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:04 AM

708 posts, read 1,059,910 times
I worked at a hotel in 1990.B.B. King stayed one night.He found out that many on the staff wanted his autograph.He allowed us to come into his room,gave autographs,spoke to us.It was nice.Not only is he talented,he was cordial and classy.Still a favorite of mine.

Old 01-14-2013, 10:35 PM

639 posts, read 1,123,483 times
I met JK Rowling right before she became famous. She seemed like a kind and humble person. My cousin met Adam Sandler a few times, she said he's a nice guy.

I saw that a previous poster mentioned Oprah was very rude. I feel like I heard that through hearsay as well. That is really surprising and ironic knowing her past and some of the topics she discussed on her show.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:03 AM

3,703 posts, read 3,778,191 times
Brian Urlacher - Super nice guy

Fred Durst - Douche

Chipper Jones - One of the biggest dbags I ever met. Thought he was god's gift to mankind

Old 01-15-2013, 06:39 AM

26 posts, read 45,779 times
Britney Spears however is VERY nice in real life
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities