Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2012, 09:32 PM

74 posts, read 122,540 times

Advertisements

Tom Cruise and William Zabka = two worst 80s actors
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2012, 10:56 AM

3,763 posts, read 6,709,383 times
Katherine Heigl, I don't find her attractive at all. I just don't see it.
Kristen Stewart, I don't know what it is about her but she always has the same look on her face and seems so depressed.
Bridget from Girls Next Door, shes cute but she is ALWAYS smiling....you never see any other emotions from her its weird.

Old 08-04-2012, 03:52 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,828,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattywo85 View Post
Katherine Heigl, I don't find her attractive at all. I just don't see it.
Kristen Stewart, I don't know what it is about her but she always has the same look on her face and seems so depressed.
Bridget from Girls Next Door, shes cute but she is ALWAYS smiling....you never see any other emotions from her its weird.
Katherine Heigl isn't hot but she's definitely not the ugliest blonde I've ever seen. But holy crap, Kristen Stewart would look better if she got nailed by a bus. She scares me.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:08 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,297,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I don't understand when people say she has white features when she has a flat nose.
What are the white features you think she has?
I, too, think Halle has many black features. She has slimmer lips than most and that, coupled, with a lighter skin tone, gives people the vision that she has a 'white face'. If Halle was not a famous person and I met her in passing, I would recognize her as a black-American ~ definitely.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:48 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,990,784 times
FYI, Halle's had a nose job. Look her up from around 1990 to now. That's not the same nose.

I agree about Christina Hendricks. Her face is so odd and she makes the worse facial expressions. Sure she has boobs up to her chin which is her shtick but she doesn't carry her body well. It's like she has padded all over and no butt at all. And her poor bunions and feet just can't handle it.

I don't get the no butt thing. She's gained weight and it went all over making her somewhat proportional but how did it miss giving even a little help to her butt she has absolutely no cushion there at all.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:31 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Katherine Heigl isn't hot but she's definitely not the ugliest blonde I've ever seen. But holy crap, Kristen Stewart would look better if she got nailed by a bus. She scares me.
ha!!! LMAO

Old 08-11-2012, 10:45 PM

607 posts, read 1,393,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
I don't find any celebrities attractive.

Except for Sandra Bullock. I don't know what it is, but I always found her to be attractive.
I have too. Aside from just being gorgeous, for me, I think it's because she seems like the average girl next door, low maintenance type, who would have just as much of a fun time camping as going to a fancy Hollywood A-lister party. She just seems so real, down to earth, non-glitzy and not fake like most celebrities. I don't know, I could be completely wrong, she just seems to give off that kind of vibe though.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:57 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by football45013 View Post
I have too. Aside from just being gorgeous, for me, I think it's because she seems like the average girl next door, low maintenance type, who would have just as much of a fun time camping as going to a fancy Hollywood A-lister party. She just seems so real, down to earth, non-glitzy and not fake like most celebrities. I don't know, I could be completely wrong, she just seems to give off that kind of vibe though.
as a female-to me she is just ok,so-so,kinda cute. Until she went blonde for The Blindside. THEN she was freaking hot!!! That dark hair she seems to prefer drags her looks down.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:28 PM

10,106 posts, read 9,963,986 times
Angelina Jolie..Highly overrated.

Old 08-13-2012, 04:46 AM

374 posts, read 472,658 times
Robert Pattinson - looks like he as a terminal illness.
Kristen Stewart - looks like a strung-out, mouth-breathing hooker.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities