Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 11:22 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,366,102 times

Advertisements

Jennifer Lopez. BFD.

I also don't understand what women see in Brad Pitt. He's very pedestrian looking and, sometimes, borderline skanky. If he wasn't marketed the way he was, I doubt many people in a major urban center's shopping mall would notice him, except for the more immature chicks working in retail establishments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2012, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Angelina Jolie to me. After all these years, I'm still trying to figure out what the fuss is all about.

Julie Roberts. Sweet and talented, but does nothing for me.

Anybody else?
cpg, just noticed this thread. Cool idea.

Angelina Jolie, if a normal civilian walking through the supermarket, would fetch some attention. She is somewhat exotic, though her pouty look is too much. She'd look better with thinner lips. It's the fact that she's a movie star, we are bombarded with her, and that she is a general douche that make her annoying.

Julia Roberts is very pedestrian looking. Her mouth is too big. I think I liked her best in "Mystic Pizza," and less so after that. She's also from Smyrna (Atlanta) GA, a redneckish suburb that is now turning over a new leaf, and which used to be referred to as Smegma. Yikes. She sure got far from her roots. How she did that, I don't know.

Old 08-19-2012, 11:48 PM

2,720 posts, read 5,625,585 times
What the in hell is wrong with all of you?

You guys have to all be joking or are all the small town types that like your men to look "country".

You females ranking on Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and George Clooney probably prefer "real" men with guts and country singers like Kenny Chesney or Blake Shelton, yuck.

Some of the people on your lists I can without a doubt say that are ugly and are just cleverly marketed. But then some of you jokesters think Halle Berry is ugly? Brad Pitt?

Bradley Cooper, yes. He is as average as can get. But George Clooney? What in the hell?

Seriously, you guys are just projecting hardcore. Paul Rudd? Huh? He's average as hell! Is this an insecurity thing?

Last edited by BarcelonaFan; 08-20-2012 at 12:10 AM..

Old 08-20-2012, 01:59 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
George Clooney - I never understood the attraction. To me, he looks like he as an extra chromosome. He also has a set of teeth that are too small for his big head. I won't even go there with the perma-stubble.

Rihanna - what can I say. If her eyes drifted just one more inch apart she could be a hammerhead shark.

Tom Cruise - the gay midget with a bad attitude. Turned off by him physically back when I first laid eyes on him.

Jennifer Aniston - she will eventually come out and admit she's really Fabio in drag.

Brad Pitt - he could be foraging through the trash bins in Venice Beach and no one would bat an eye. He usually subscribes to the dirty hobo look, and I've read that people who've encountered him said his odor matched the look.

Every Hollywood blonde under 30 years old - they are all interchangeable. I can't even tell them apart. I refuse to learn their names.

Denzel - average, with an overbite. Very meh.

Julia Roberts - ugh. I'm not sure which I dislike more, the big oversized goofball mouth, the cackles that burst out of it at random intervals that would give Woody Woodpecker a run for his money, or the big throbbing forehead vein.

Gwyneth Paltrow - if I ever envision a Dickens era washer woman with her skirt hems soaked in street sewage, she always has Gwyneth's face minus all the treatments and make-up. No wonder Chris Martin barely speaks to her.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:42 AM

1,320 posts, read 2,698,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donth8me View Post
george clooney - i never understood the attraction. To me, he looks like he as an extra chromosome. He also has a set of teeth that are too small for his big head. I won't even go there with the perma-stubble.

Rihanna - what can i say. If her eyes drifted just one more inch apart she could be a hammerhead shark.

Tom cruise - the gay midget with a bad attitude. Turned off by him physically back when i first laid eyes on him.

Jennifer aniston - she will eventually come out and admit she's really fabio in drag.

Brad pitt - he could be foraging through the trash bins in venice beach and no one would bat an eye. He usually subscribes to the dirty hobo look, and i've read that people who've encountered him said his odor matched the look.

Every hollywood blonde under 30 years old - they are all interchangeable. I can't even tell them apart. I refuse to learn their names.

Denzel - average, with an overbite. Very meh.

Julia roberts - ugh. I'm not sure which i dislike more, the big oversized goofball mouth, the cackles that burst out of it at random intervals that would give woody woodpecker a run for his money, or the big throbbing forehead vein.

Gwyneth paltrow - if i ever envision a dickens era washer woman with her skirt hems soaked in street sewage, she always has gwyneth's face minus all the treatments and make-up. No wonder chris martin barely speaks to her.
rotflmao!!

Old 08-20-2012, 06:49 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,276,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Jennifer Lopez. BFD.

I also don't understand what women see in Brad Pitt. He's very pedestrian looking and, sometimes, borderline skanky. If he wasn't marketed the way he was, I doubt many people in a major urban center's shopping mall would notice him, except for the more immature chicks working in retail establishments.

Jennifer looks great for her age (although she may have had "help").

I never found Brad sexy until the movie Troy. But, he doesn't look like that anymore.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:20 AM

Again, these posts all seem to projecting something more than just distaste for celebs.

I mean something about Clooney's teeth rub you the wrong way, really?

Is this a midwestern/southern thing? Like going against the grain, liking a "real" man with the beer gut and average looks?

Old 08-20-2012, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Jennifer looks great for her age (although she may have had "help").

I never found Brad sexy until the movie Troy. But, he doesn't look like that anymore.
I just meant to say that:

- J-Lo: just another Puerto Rican chick from The Bronx ... don't like the look

- Brad Pitt: he's a bad pit, and looks kind of white trashy ... saw "Thelma and Louise" and thought, "WTF is the attention all about."

Old 08-20-2012, 10:08 AM

407 posts, read 829,666 times
Pamela Anderson or any other Salute to Silcone models

Old 08-20-2012, 02:44 PM

Let me see here:

Blake Shelton
Heck all country singers minus Shania Twain and Faith Hill are ugly.

Nerdy types like Justin Long and Joseph Gordon Levitt - ugly

Paul Rudd - Average

Any "real" man types with the beer guts, country style, average looks, scraggly. That look is preferred by midwestern/southern girls who want a guy like their dad and want to go against the grain of the media.

Any woman with the cute girl next door look, OK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities