Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2015, 06:36 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Yes, she had to be unconscious, the question is, can they prove, without a doubt, how that happened.

She either fell and knocked herself out or someone smacked her around and knocked her out.
If she was unconscious, I seriously doubt that she could have dragged herself to the bathtub. This reaks of her mothers death and I always thought WH's death was staged. It was too convenient.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2015, 06:47 PM

But news reports said Saturday that Brown, who is in hospital in a medically induced coma, sustained unexplained injuries prior to the incident.

The reports, which provided no details as to the nature of the young woman's injuries, say authorities reportedly are also suspicious because she was found facedown in her bathtub on January 31.
TMZ wrote that it was told by multiple sources that there is a history of violence between Brown and boyfriend Gordon and that police are looking into a possible altercation more than an hour before Brown was found.

Police investigate boyfriend of Whitney Houston's daughter

Coroners concluded that the singer died by accidental drowning, with cocaine use and heart disease as contributing factors.

Old 02-09-2015, 06:52 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
If she was unconscious, I seriously doubt that she could have dragged herself to the bathtub. This reaks of her mothers death and I always thought WH's death was staged. It was too convenient.
You don't always drop like a rock from a blow to the head, you can stagger around before you fall, try to get up, take a step or two, before you lose consciousness. She could have staggered around before she fell into the tub, unconscious.

As I said in my previous post.....I am not saying this is what happened.

I am saying, if they want to prove homicide, they are going to have to prove her injuries couldn't have come from a fall.

I think her mother's death was an accident, Bobbi's "accident" is suspicious.

Old 02-09-2015, 07:05 PM

Quote:
You don't always drop like a rock from a blow to the head, you can stagger around before you fall, try to get up, take a step or two, before you lose consciousness. She could have staggered around before she fell into the tub, unconscious.

As I said in my previous post.....I am not saying this is what happened.

I am saying, if they want to prove homicide, they are going to have to prove her injuries couldn't have come from a fall.
Well, she remembered to turn the water off before she fell into the bathtub! Falling into the bathtub like this is highly unlikely but I like you, will have to wait for the experts! A person just doesn't lose consciousness and fall directly into a bathtub and turn the water off before doing so. I am sure it happens.. but the odds are way high here.

Come to think if it-- she might have been punched while she had her back to the door and was knocked into the bathtub as well. hitting a window above the tub on the way down.. but that takes force.

I think she has blows to the face and mouth here from something other than the bathtub.

(Sorry to be graphic for anyone reading)

Also- I should mention that I think this bathtub is larger than a jacuzzi

Old 02-09-2015, 08:44 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Well, she remembered to turn the water off before she fell into the bathtub! Falling into the bathtub like this is highly unlikely but I like you, will have to wait for the experts! A person just doesn't lose consciousness and fall directly into a bathtub and turn the water off before doing so. I am sure it happens.. but the odds are way high here.

Come to think if it-- she might have been punched while she had her back to the door and was knocked into the bathtub as well. hitting a window above the tub on the way down.. but that takes force.

I think she has blows to the face and mouth here from something other than the bathtub.

(Sorry to be graphic for anyone reading)

Also- I should mention that I think this bathtub is larger than a jacuzzi
I don't know about you, but when I used to take baths, sometimes I would fill the tub while doing other stuff, like maybe plucking my eyebrows or something, turn the water off, then finish what I was doing before disrobing and getting in the tub.

All kinds of scenarios, it is going to take the CSI guys to figure it all out.

As far as getting graphic:

Spoiler
If they wait too long to pull the plug, could some injuries that would only show up
during an autopsy heal up before anyone could see them?

Old 02-10-2015, 12:46 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
Some injuries could heal but there'd still be a sign of them to a trained eye. I think some want this to be foul play. I doubt that it is. Just like cancer is more acceptable to the masses than mental illness is. Social standards are way behind. Whether she fell or was beaten or OD'd, her life was still a mess prior this, due to selfmedication and bad habits (wrong people in her life, drugs, etc...)

Old 02-10-2015, 06:29 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Quote:
You don't always drop like a rock from a blow to the head, you can stagger around before you fall, try to get up, take a step or two, before you lose consciousness.
True. I guess it depends on how hard the blow is. Ray Rice's punch to his wife on the video must have been very hard because she was knocked out cold. That was just horrible watching that.

Quote:
I think her mother's death was an accident, Bobbi's "accident" is suspicious.
I agree. It's all very sad though.

Old 02-10-2015, 08:31 AM

461 posts, read 796,954 times
I guessed from the beginning the family would take her off life support on the same date that Whitney died.

Old 02-10-2015, 09:02 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by entyss View Post
I guessed from the beginning the family would take her off life support on the same date that Whitney died.
Yep. I predicted the same thing. I'd be willing to bet that they were advised to take her off life support days ago. Seems a shame to make the poor girl hang on for that reason.

Old 02-10-2015, 09:17 AM

Well. I was partially right. I just read where the
family has decided to take her off life support on Whitneys passing date. So
. .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities