Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2015, 01:17 PM

18,476 posts, read 31,653,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetreelover View Post
The local news is now reporting that the family is saying that she is "improving". That is somewhat hard to believe, though could be just as sad as if she were brain dead depending on the degree of neurologic impairment that she has suffered. Given the amount of time that she has been on a ventilator and unresponsive, I would imagine that she suffered profound brain damage and even if she were to survive would have permanent impairment. This family seems pretty ill-equipped to deal with all of that as well.

I'm thinking the same thing.

Now, not to sound cold and cruel, but it really is time to pull the plug.
There is no sense in keeping a brain dead person alive. It is pointless.

The family really needs to make a decesion, as painful as it may be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2015, 01:39 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
A new twist.........could she have sustained an undetected injury from the accident that caused her to pass out in the bathroom?

Police: Whitney Houston's daughter was in traffic wreck

Old 02-12-2015, 01:46 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetreelover View Post
The local news is now reporting that the family is saying that she is "improving". That is somewhat hard to believe, though could be just as sad as if she were brain dead depending on the degree of neurologic impairment that she has suffered. Given the amount of time that she has been on a ventilator and unresponsive, I would imagine that she suffered profound brain damage and even if she were to survive would have permanent impairment. This family seems pretty ill-equipped to deal with all of that as well.
That is my worry as well.

They are seeing what they want to see, just like Terry Schiavo's parents thought she responded to them and watched a balloon floating around her room, which was proven impossible upon autopsy.

Old 02-12-2015, 05:09 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,852,840 times
Legally/medically she has not been declared brain dead because she has opened her eyes, which involves brain function. Can't read much into her opening her eyes but officially she isn't brain dead. Which is why the family is probably having such a difficult time making a decision.

I'm thinking maybe she had a little pick me up first thing in the morning and/or then may have had a stroke caused by the car accident or
She could have also had a concussion from the car accident which might have led to something more serious.

Old 02-12-2015, 07:55 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,812,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
A new twist.........could she have sustained an undetected injury from the accident that caused her to pass out in the bathroom?

Police: Whitney Houston's daughter was in traffic wreck
I just got home and saw that. I don't know what to say.. really. I think it would be pretty easy to say it was from the accident.. but I think not. ( my personal opinion) The accident certainly may have contributed to it.

Bobbi Kristina needed to go to the hospital after that.. but she did not. So, there is a reason she did not go.

From this article: ( I haven't read all the articles yet-- but will)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_6673930.html
(sniped by me)

Brown's passenger and the other car's driver were hospitalized.

Police were called to the home on July 8, 2013, and Gordon told officers Brown was unresponsive after falling on the floor. Gordon described it as a seizure, but Brown told police she had no history of medical conditions and had never had a seizure. The incident report says Brown was disoriented and was taken to a hospital.
Last month's crash also wasn't Brown's first car wreck. Police in Alpharetta cited her in November 2012 for failing to maintain her lane after the black Chevrolet Camaro she was driving landed in a ditch. No injuries were reported in that crash.
Gordon has also been cited for driving infractions. On Dec. 30, he was driving Brown's Lexus and she was a passenger when police said Gordon rear-ended the car in front of him at a red light. Roswell police arrested him then on an unspecified Fulton County warrant.
Last August, Roswell police found Gordon with thick speech and droopy eyes at the scene of an overturned BMW, an incident report says. He was cited for failure to maintain his lane, driving under the influence of alcohol and driving with a suspended license.
Gordon was also cited in April 2011 on a charge of pointing a pistol at another person during a fight. Brown was cited for being a minor in possession of alcohol during that same incident.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 02-12-2015 at 08:14 PM.. Reason: article reference

Old 02-13-2015, 07:01 AM

the shame of it all is , Bobbi K should have made her mother proud, instead she didn't.

Old 02-13-2015, 07:43 AM

3,493 posts, read 7,937,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
the shame of it all is , Bobbi K should have made her mother proud, instead she didn't.
I think the shame of it all is that Bobbi Kristina should have been parented better and wasn't. Chaos, drama, bad choices, bad people, drugs and a lack of structure were all a part of her growing up experience. Its no wonder that all of those elements are part of her adult experience.

Old 02-13-2015, 12:26 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,240,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Because Whitney made her proud? I'd like to think a kid that came from that horrid environment would want to do better, but since I wasn't raised that way I cant say they even can. I don't know what drugs if any, she was given as a kid. What drugs she inhaled as a child, or how much if any booze she drank. We'd like to believe all rich kids are spoiled monsters, but I don't think this was the case with Bobbi. It was a sick, abusive childhood from what I've read. Not saying she wasn't loved, but I doubt she saw much normalcy.

Old 02-13-2015, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
Because Whitney made her proud? I'd like to think a kid that came from that horrid environment would want to do better, but since I wasn't raised that way I cant say they even can. I don't know what drugs if any, she was given as a kid. What drugs she inhaled as a child, or how much if any booze she drank. We'd like to believe all rich kids are spoiled monsters, but I don't think this was the case with Bobbi. It was a sick, abusive childhood from what I've read. Not saying she wasn't loved, but I doubt she saw much normalcy.

Id like to think that same.

but we now see this didn't happen.

*** I wont let what happened to my mother happen to me******

Old 02-13-2015, 01:38 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,812,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
She had no one to lean on (except nick) when her mother was unavailable and couldn't say anything because her mother was famous. Also, there is a huge abdonment issue here. Most professionals couldn't even treat this abdonment issue. It would require some intense psychotherapy and that's mild.

( I hate cell phones and find typing on them to be about as entertaining as nawing on toilet paper)

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 02-13-2015 at 01:50 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities