Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2015, 01:02 PM

3,166 posts, read 3,359,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Bobbi Kristina Brown

So, he was planning on allowing her to lay there like that for months, even years.

Too bad his, and Whitney's, "deep religious views" didn't kick in the day Bobbi was born.

Bobbi is lucky her father won't be able to turn her into another Jahi McMath.
Jahi's parents are religious whackjobs. poor kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieZ View Post
yes, It's horrible to even think any loving parent could allow their child to lay there for days and weeks when there's no hope for getting better. All those super religious folks need to stop and think about how they live and treat others and how selfish they really are.
Agree to that. It benefits them not the child or loved one that is declared brain dead
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2015, 02:08 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
This information about the car accident is interesting. I worked with a woman whose first husband was in what seemed to be a minor car accident. He hit his head, so they took him to the hospital for observation. Kept him overnight, he seemed OK, and she took him home. The next morning she woke up and he was dead in bed next to her, blood coming out of his nose and ears.

Could Bobbi Kristina have had some undetected head injury?

How terribly sad, I cant imagine how the wife felt.

If the car accident didn't have anything to do with her present condition, its sure a big coincidence. Hearing that one of the others is in the hospital and in serious condition, I wonder if Bobbi felt responsible enough to commit suicide.

Old 02-16-2015, 08:37 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,810,979 times
Nothing is being reported so, her condition hasn't changed. ( I take it)

Old 02-16-2015, 05:15 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenflute334 View Post
Well, also that is a huge role model to try to live up to. Not everyone can sing like Whitney Houston! I myself, try to sing like Whitney.. but it's usually in the shower! Oh, and I'm good too!

Krisitna grew-up with her mom in these days and experienced this kind of stardom. But her mothers voice changed with all of the drug use and Krisitina went through that too. So, she was there in all stages. She herself, wanted her mother to come back also and had the hope! It would be easy to think ( as time went on) that Whitney was still the mega-star and she would come back! Instead.. she passed, and then all HOPE was gone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxYw0XPEoKE
You're in better shape than me. I sing like Whitney Houston's pet frog. My own daughter used to cover her ears and yell, STOP IT MOMMY! when I sang to her.

Old 02-16-2015, 05:17 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
How terribly sad, I cant imagine how the wife felt.

If the car accident didn't have anything to do with her present condition, its sure a big coincidence. Hearing that one of the others is in the hospital and in serious condition, I wonder if Bobbi felt responsible enough to commit suicide.
She was only 20 years old with a year-old son, and a widow. She remarried and had another son by the time I knew her, but she told me the story by way of explaining that her present husband had adopted her first boy.

Old 02-20-2015, 11:53 AM

3,493 posts, read 7,934,927 times
The news is now reporting that Bobbi Kristina has a tracheostomy so it doesn't sound like the family plans on deescalating her care at this point and instead is planning for long-term care and perhaps long-term ventilation.

Old 02-20-2015, 01:47 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetreelover View Post
The news is now reporting that Bobbi Kristina has a tracheostomy so it doesn't sound like the family plans on deescalating her care at this point and instead is planning for long-term care and perhaps long-term ventilation.
Terri Schiavo anybody? This is selfish on the families part IMO.

Old 02-20-2015, 07:05 PM

766 posts, read 1,395,152 times
To the person that stated.... since she's in a coma, at least she won't feel pain? Really? Do we honestly know that?

The reason I ask.... my elderly dementia mother spent the last 6 days of her life, in a coma, in my Family Room, via the Home Hospice program. During that time.... she endured seizures and convulsions, while in a coma, in my Family Room.... FOR 6 DAYS!

I was drinking beer 2 fisted.... while the private team of Nurses I hired (around the clock 24/7) dealt with it. Every time she had another seizure/convulsion.... I gulped down the beers harder and faster!

It absolutely tore me up!!!! You have no idea, how many times I debated just going into that room, and putting the pillow over her face to end it. <sigh> Was I trying to end it for me? or was I trying to end it for her?

I'm one of those human beings that is NOT sociopath. I actually have empathy... too much empathy.... it damn near killed me too... to just sit there and let it happen NATURALLY!

Old 02-20-2015, 07:46 PM

766 posts, read 1,395,152 times
The "team" that I hired also included 2 CNA's and 1 Nursing STUDENT! She just completed her 3rd yr. It was summer time (June/July) and that August she would be entering her 4th yr of classes. That Nursing Student just happened to live 4 blocks from my house, which made it toooo convenient. She was also part of the "team". When she returned for her 4th yr of classes... she was required to do a "term paper, thesis?" Im not sure the verbage of her assignment. But she did it on my Mother and those 6 wks she spent. She gave me a copy of her assignment..... because her original assignment was titled...

"Losing Maribelle"

Let me give you a piece of REALITY, from a Nursing Students Homework assignment....

<what was basically happening was, Mother's brain cells were turning into jello, thanks to a rare and aggressive form of dementia>

"She remained in a coma her last week of life, and sadly went through repeated tonic-clonic seizures during that week. In the absence of a complete blood count, I can only speculate that the seizures were most likely the result of electrolyte imbalances caused by the inadequate fluid and nutritional intake...... <snip>..... Her blood pressure, temperature, and heart rate were all over the charts. Her homeostatic mechanisms were no longer effective..... <snip>.... I had the experience of witnessing Cheyne-Stokes respirations and listening to the changes in her heart and lung sounds as her body was shutting down. She developed S3 gallop and absent lung sounds in the lower lobes of her lungs bilaterally about 4 days before she passed away. <snip>.... In the end, her lungs filled with fluid which eventually caused her heart to stop."

Does this sound like.... "at least she was in a coma, and died peacefully in her sleep?"

Last edited by springazure; 02-20-2015 at 07:56 PM..

Old 02-21-2015, 10:24 AM

5,333 posts, read 8,545,426 times
Not a surprise, sadly:

Bobbi Kristina Brown, like her doomed mom Whitney Houston, was using drugs before she was found unconscious in a bathtub, according to People magazine.

The 21-year-old daughter of Houston and R&B singer Bobby Brown was regularly taking heroin, cocaine and Xanax in the months before she was rushed to a Georgia hospital on Jan. 31, the magazine reported.

Xanax was one of the drugs found in Houston’s system after she drowned in a bathtub at a Beverly Hills hotel on Feb. 11, 2012.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2123919
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities