Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 10:11 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times

Advertisements

Not true, Howard K Stern was arrested along with two Drs,[Anna NIcole case] it took longer
for the arrest, and by the way, they were all white. Go figure, hmm......

Quote:
Originally Posted by az_mom09 View Post
but we all know the truth that jackson was a pill popping freak and no more

and that jackson hired this dOCTOR to drug him its funny when you white its called an OD but when your black its called MURDER. OJ ALL OVER AGING

Last edited by virgode; 08-24-2009 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: added
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2009, 07:16 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Say what you will about his personality and his scandals and things, I was never a real fan and don't own any of his music, (just grew up as he did watching him), but for some reason eveytime something comes on or I read something about this I just well up with tears and for the life of me I cannot figure out why. I have never been affected by celebrities like this, maybe it's the thought of his children or his age. I honestly don't know. But the effect it had on me emotionally is odd and the situation is just very sad.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:28 AM

1,914 posts, read 7,149,875 times
That doctor is a trained MD, he should know better! But sadly Michael attracted nothing but scumbag$ and leeches. What a sad ending to such an incredibly gifted performer. As I said before, he is finally resting and in a true paradise, his Neverland.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
Say what you will about his personality and his scandals and things, I was never a real fan and don't own any of his music, (just grew up as he did watching him), but for some reason eveytime something comes on or I read something about this I just well up with tears and for the life of me I cannot figure out why. I have never been affected by celebrities like this, maybe it's the thought of his children or his age. I honestly don't know. But the effect it had on me emotionally is odd and the situation is just very sad.
I think it's because of how he left this world that's sad. I know a few that says the same as you...they weren't fans at all but don't understand why they are taking his death so hard.

Old 08-25-2009, 02:14 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,764 times
So should alcohol companies be charged for people who get liver disease because they drink to much?

The doc broke the law and should be punished but to say he killed wacko Jacko is ridiculous. JAcko went to him and took the drugs freely.

Old 08-25-2009, 03:53 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
So should alcohol companies be charged for people who get liver disease because they drink to much?

The doc broke the law and should be punished but to say he killed wacko Jacko is ridiculous. JAcko went to him and took the drugs freely.
Actually, if one needed by law to have their alcohol adminstered by a licenced professional who is trained in dealing with a person under the influence of alcohol, even then your argument doesn't work. I don't think the DA is planning to charge AstraZeneca for manufacturing Propofol.

Your post indicates that you clearly have little knowledge about medicine and liability.

Old 08-25-2009, 04:41 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,291,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Actually, if one needed by law to have their alcohol adminstered by a licenced professional who is trained in dealing with a person under the influence of alcohol, even then your argument doesn't work. I don't think the DA is planning to charge AstraZeneca for manufacturing Propofol.

Your post indicates that you clearly have little knowledge about medicine and liability.

Your post indicates spelling not your strong point.

Quote:
Michael Jackson took more than 10 Xanax pills a night
Hmm I don't think could be healthy and could have also played a role in his death.

If that's not enough Jacko again pushed the doc for more drugs:

Quote:
Murray administered 25 milligrams of propofol after Jackson repeatedly demanded the drug,
Now again the doc should be in deep trouble, but wacko Jacko was nothing more than a junkie whose own actions caused his death. As much as it pains you Jacko crazies to hear it.

I would think he doc should be charged with Criminally negligence. He didn't set out to kill Jacko it happened because he would not say no to his request for the drugs.

Last edited by Packersnut21; 08-25-2009 at 04:54 PM..

Old 08-25-2009, 05:45 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,831,329 times
When are they going to arrest this fool? He took an oath to be a Dr and he violated it severely. What a nut would give him all those drugs at once. You do not have to be a dr to know that will kill you!! I do not know why he would kill him however. He was making money off of him, so I think he just was being negligence. Then again, he cannot be so dumb to not know that was lethal, even though he plays dumb on TV. He knew it would kill him. I think others were involved, maybe the AIG company. Something is suspicious.

Old 08-25-2009, 06:09 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,561,936 times
If they wait long enough he can leave the country

Old 08-25-2009, 07:18 PM

1,222 posts, read 3,831,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgode View Post
If they wait long enough he can leave the country
I am sure they are watching his butt! You know how the police are always on the down low. I bet his arrest will be in a few more days or a week at most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities