Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-07-2009, 01:24 PM

1,125 posts, read 3,778,045 times

Advertisements

As a help to those forum members and visitors considering relocating to the Charleston area and want help in identifying potential Charleston area neighborhoods they might want to consider or investigate, I am posting a high definition video of the Charleston National Golf Course Community along with recent sales statistics and inventory data for the past two years. You will find single family homes and condos in Charleston National. At any given time, single family homes will sell for between about $225,00 for a 1500 sqft. home to $500,000 for a 3000+ sqft. home. Condos run in the $250,000 to $300,000 range and are between about 1800 sqft. and 2000 sqft. Charleston National is located off of highway 17 in the town of Mt. Pleasant and is an older more established community than some of the newer subdivisions and some subdivision subsections found in the town. I have been told by golfers that the golf course is quite nice and it is my understanding that it is open to the public. Reportedly the subdivision is zoned for Pinckney Elementary (http://www.ed.sc.gov/topics/researchandstats/schoolreportcard/2008/Elementary/comprehensive/E1001102.pdf - broken link), Cairo Middle (http://www.ed.sc.gov/topics/researchandstats/schoolreportcard/2008/Middle/comprehensive/M1001103.pdf - broken link) and Wando High School (http://www.ed.sc.gov/topics/researchandstats/schoolreportcard/2008/High/comprehensive/H1001014.pdf - broken link). Those considering moving to Charleston National should certainly confirm the school zoning with the school and/or their Realtor.

I have not added music to this video so as to not annoy "the x factor " on this one post.

High Definition Video of Charleston National Golf Course Community in Mount Pleasant, SC
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2009, 02:35 PM

8 posts, read 15,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCJoe View Post
I have not added music to this video so as to not annoy "the x factor " on this one post.

High Definition Video of Charleston National Golf Course Community in Mount Pleasant, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by USCJoe View Post
Wando High School is located in the town of Mt. Pleasant, SC. The past 5 years it has received the highest grade of "excellent" on the South Carolina State Report Card. The Principal of Wando, Lucy Beckham received the prestigious honor of 2010 National Principal of the Year. Below you will find a high definition video of the exterior of the school and the surrounding campus.

HD Video of Wando High School

Thanks Joseph but obviously you've confused me with some of the other members that you've had confrontations with. Never did I mention the music from your video's. But ok. If you remember correctly I only shared my displeasure with my family & I being on one of your youtube video's and broadcasted on this and other sites.

But I have to say that the Wando HS Video is one of your best. 3 min & 34 seconds of driving through an empty parking lot! Props! And just FYI, these video's don't have the best interest of the "forum members" > Please! There's not a single other Agent on here that pushes this stuff like you do. "Not a single one" >>>> This is all nothing but direct advertising for YOU & Your Real Estate Company. But hey, you found a way around the TOS policy - A creative way thats definitely free. So I give you a

((((Your not soliciting business in your posts, right? And by all means your not attempting to hide your intentions, right?))))

Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs. Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally.

Old 11-10-2009, 03:02 PM

1,889 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Yawn!! Can't we all just get along.

Joe.. I appreciate your information, knowledge and videos. Can I post them on my website? :>) j/k

Old 11-10-2009, 04:18 PM

I apologize for mixing you up with another member. However, I am not aware of "confrontations" that I have had with other forum members. Disagreements, but not confrontations. I do recall that you had a problem with my videotaping a public attraction (Mt. Pleasant Waterfront Park) in which you alleged you and your family were in some of the frames. As I pointed out, if you are concerned with you and your family coming to the attention of the public, you may want to remain inside your residence. I can assure you that unless you are a celebrity, I don't think that viewers of my videos will pay any special attention to you and your family.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You see my Wando video as 3 minutes 34 seconds of empty parking lots. I suspect there may be forum visitors who view the video as informative and showing what a nice "campus" Wando High School is surrounded by.

You see no value in the videos. Others have commented upon their usefulness in getting a feel for the area. At least one has suggested that others post similar material of Summerville and Goose Creek. You are correct that I have not seen others taking the time to post videos and photos of areas of potential interest to non residents as well as locals who may not be familiar with many of the Mt. Pleasant attractions. I have no idea why. I might suggest you ask them yourself. I certainly don't view the videos or photos as solicitation of business or advertising. I view them as useful in promoting the Charleston area and hopefully useful in convincing families to move here. If this happens all Realtors in the area will benefit as well as the Charleston economy and others employed in the area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the~x~factor View Post
Thanks Joseph but obviously you've confused me with some of the other members that you've had confrontations with. Never did I mention the music from your video's. But ok. If you remember correctly I only shared my displeasure with my family & I being on one of your youtube video's and broadcasted on this and other sites.

But I have to say that the Wando HS Video is one of your best. 3 min & 34 seconds of driving through an empty parking lot! Props! And just FYI, these video's don't have the best interest of the "forum members" > Please! There's not a single other Agent on here that pushes this stuff like you do. "Not a single one" >>>> This is all nothing but direct advertising for YOU & Your Real Estate Company. But hey, you found a way around the TOS policy - A creative way thats definitely free. So I give you a

((((Your not soliciting business in your posts, right? And by all means your not attempting to hide your intentions, right?))))

Real Estate Agents and other businesses will not advertise their services nor solicit business in their posts. Do not try to push the envelope by attempting to hide your intentions. Do not solicit business by DMs. Show your knowledge about the area and help people and you will get leads naturally.

Old 11-10-2009, 06:31 PM

110 posts, read 780,537 times
I for one love to watch your videos. And I also would like to see videos of Goose Creek. We plan on moving to Goose Creek . It would be nice if you could narrate as you videotape the names of streets you are on.

Old 11-10-2009, 07:04 PM

There must be a Goose Creek Realtor on this forum who would have the time to not only contribute what I believe is helpful information via videos and photos, but also accumulate photographic resources to assist their out of town clients who ask about a certain community, attraction or specific area. If I had the ability to narrate the videos live, I certainly would do what you recommend. Unfortunately God did not see fit to give me the ability to narrate "off the cuff". My main objective is to give the viewer a general feel for a neighborhood or attraction rather than trying to get too focused on particular streets in a community.

I appreciate the feedback and to hear that you find the videos of interest and/or of help in one way or another. As only a few forum members/visitors have expressed their dissatisfaction with the videos, I am speculating that most visitors find them useful and don't view them as solicitation or personal advertising which is contrary to forum rules, but similar in nature to past forum comments I have posted on various subjects related to real estate issues and my profession.

.Q.ote=susie4;11572299]I for one love to watch your videos. And I also would like to see videos of Goose Creek. We plan on moving to Goose Creek . It would be nice if you could narrate as you videotape the names of streets you are on.[/quote]

Last edited by USCJoe; 11-10-2009 at 07:14 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area