Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2012, 08:28 PM

1,169 posts, read 1,523,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bindibadji View Post
I am sure that they are too busy to harrass without just cause. People that aren't criminals probably welcome this innovation.
HA

Best post I've read on city-data.

"I aint no criminal, I ain't got nuttin ta hide!"

Well according to a document released by the DHS a month or two ago, discussion of police tactics or harassment makes you a possible terrorist.

Google: "DHS keyword terror"

You are now suspicious, my friend. See you on the next train!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 07:13 AM

310 posts, read 673,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
HA

Best post I've read on city-data.

"I aint no criminal, I ain't got nuttin ta hide!"

Well according to a document released by the DHS a month or two ago, discussion of police tactics or harassment makes you a possible terrorist.

Google: "DHS keyword terror"

You are now suspicious, my friend. See you on the next train!
^This. The more one digs, the more one discovers it's not a bunch of "conspiracy theorists", we really are being groomed, at an increasingly alarmingly fast rate, to accept having no privacy or ability to dissent without being labeled a "terrorist" and black-bagged a la V for Vendetta. I'm sure we have nothing to fear at all from a Police department that spends $25M on "security" for the DNC, yet won't release a detailed list of what kind of hardware they've acquired. First time I see a damn drone of any sort over Charlotte, I'm gone. This crap has to stop. And it will soon. Just gotta let the house of cards fall.

Old 07-27-2012, 10:34 AM

1,169 posts, read 1,523,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattman704 View Post
First time I see a damn drone of any sort over Charlotte, I'm gone. This crap has to stop. And it will soon. Just gotta let the house of cards fall.
Agreed. For me, Charlotte was my choice as a city to live in only because it hasn't become a big brother infested cesspool. But I guess that will change in September when the zombies come to town.

I also agree with the unexplained $25 million expense on security. If someone has a link to clear this up, I appreciate it.

I think we're going to be seeing some LRAD's though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

Old 07-27-2012, 10:46 AM

310 posts, read 673,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGTAIV View Post
Agreed. For me, Charlotte was my choice as a city to live in only because it hasn't become a big brother infested cesspool. But I guess that will change in September when the zombies come to town.

I also agree with the unexplained $25 million expense on security. If someone has a link to clear this up, I appreciate it.

I think we're going to be seeing some LRAD's though:

Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) G20 Pittsburgh - YouTube
The fact that we have Police and Government forces willing to permanently damage peoples' hearing to the point of deafness for protesting really says a lot.

Last edited by Mattman704; 07-27-2012 at 11:10 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte