Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 02:23 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,498,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
being quiet and waiting for election day is boring...lol.
Yes, lol. I wish someone were taking some bets on some of my predictions. I honestly think I would make some $$$$. But I am smart enough to know when the odds are too iffy to place a bet on how the Great State of North Carolina voters are gonna cast their ballots this go round!!!

Old 10-12-2012, 02:51 PM

3,914 posts, read 4,974,905 times
The same people who might consider not voting for Romney because he is a Mormon also think Obama is a non-citizen Muslim. Voting for a Mormon is going to be a non-issue compared to that.

Old 10-12-2012, 04:26 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,585,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frewroad View Post
The same people who might consider not voting for Romney because he is a Mormon also think Obama is a non-citizen Muslim. Voting for a Mormon is going to be a non-issue compared to that.
Exactly the dems are hoping that's the case. It isn't though. Every poll shows republicans are more eager to vote then the dems this go around. I'm not saying Romney is going to win, cause we all know Barry comes from Chicago, and dirty tricks are their specialty. I do think Romney carries NC by at least 5 points.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:06 PM

4,222 posts, read 7,898,822 times
Mormons are know for being hard working people that support their families. Lots of people on the left don't think that is important. Like them knocking on your doors or not, they are not going to mug you or depend on your hard earned taxes to support their families. We should be happy to have a Morman as president. Millions can learn from them. Don't see many gangsta Mormans around the street corners waiting to mug anyone.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:15 PM

7,126 posts, read 11,706,316 times
[quote=. Millions can learn from them.

.[/quote]
Except for this one, Did not understand one fn word he said:lol

James the Gangster Mormon - YouTube

Old 10-12-2012, 07:27 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bindibadji View Post
Mormons are know for being hard working people that support their families. Lots of people on the left don't think that is important. Like them knocking on your doors or not, they are not going to mug you or depend on your hard earned taxes to support their families. We should be happy to have a Morman as president. Millions can learn from them. Don't see many gangsta Mormans around the street corners waiting to mug anyone.
Huh.... what?

Why would you say the left doesn't work or think supporting their families isn't important? I work.. my wife works... we don't have any kids and both of us have college degrees.

...and you keep misspelling Mormon.

the whole left = thugs, muggers?

please explain?

Old 10-12-2012, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Huh.... what?

Why would you say the left doesn't work or think supporting their families isn't important? I work.. my wife works... we don't have any kids and both of us have college degrees.

...and you keep misspelling Mormon.

the whole left = thugs, muggers?

please explain?
Well felt good for you. I guess your ok with your taxes supporting people that don't work. I guess your ok supporting failed policies. Policies that have been in place since the 60's I guess your ok with those failed policies destroying the traditional families.(yes it pays to have kids out of wedlock and to get government assistance) I guess your ok with people losing their jobs getting 99 weeks of unemployment, and instead of getting a job, going and getting social security disability.(these numbers have exploded under obama)

Yes there are people like yourself that vote democrat, but alot more hard working people realize whats going on and vote conservative. You liberals made a big deal of Romney's 47 percent comment. It was panned for being cruel and heartless, but the fact is its truthful. There are 47 percent of americans that pay no Income tax, and receive, some sort of assistance from the government.

There is a reason why the democrats give money away it buys votes. Wise up.
Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube

BEST of OBAMA VOTERS - YouTube

Old 10-13-2012, 02:34 AM

3,914 posts, read 4,974,905 times
Quote:
As a point of curiosity. Are you self identifying as a hard core leftist ?

(.....well as much left as Americans these days understand it. someone who was truly left could not support either candidate.)

Old 10-13-2012, 06:48 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,651,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frewroad View Post
As a point of curiosity. Are you self identifying as a hard core leftist ?

(.....well as much left as Americans these days understand it. someone who was truly left could not support either candidate.)
I'm not a label

I'm an artist who loves music and sports.

Old 10-13-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
I'm not a label

I'm an artist who loves music and sports.

I always find it funny that most liberals won't call themselves liberals. I'm a rock ribbed conservative, with some libertarian leanings. I'm proud of it. I'd shout it from the mountain tops. When I meet liberals I get ever other answer in the book. Very few want to admit being liberal. When I do meet one I shake their hand, and tell them I admire them for the courage they have to admit being liberal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte