Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 09:36 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,729,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina_guy View Post
I don't think Steele Creek starts to get nice and safe until you get to about Goldmine Road.
Be nice carolina_guy! You know that's not true and you are going to confuse newcomers!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2008, 09:37 PM

3,662 posts, read 9,668,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondGirl View Post
Ok thank you. One more question, the area by the Fire/Police academy is condered what neighborhood? It was nice over there too.
No, that's off of Shopton and one of the areas that looks nice but in a volatile section. Do not consider that part. Like I said, you gotta get close to the state line if you want nothing to worry about.

Old 03-24-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Be nice carolina_guy! You know that's not true and you are going to confuse newcomers!!
Ok, I'll rephrase. I personally would not consider anything until about Goldmine Road for that is far enough for me from all the b.s. that goes on in Steele Creek. Better?

Old 03-24-2008, 09:40 PM

182 posts, read 554,353 times
Quote:
No, that's off of Shopton and one of the areas that looks nice but in a volatile section. Do not consider that part. Like I said, you gotta get close to the state line if you want nothing to worry about.

Awwww, okay. Looks are deceiving, LOL Okay, close to the state line...... close to the state line.............. close to the state line

Old 03-24-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Ok, I'll rephrase. I personally would not consider anything until about Goldmine Road for that is far enough for me from all the b.s. that goes on in Steele Creek. Better?
Well, Goldmine Rd isn't even in Charlotte - it's in South Carolina! And you seriously wouldn't live in the Palasaides??

Old 03-24-2008, 09:43 PM

Omg!!! I'm so sorry. Goldmine is in freaking Rock Hill haha...I meant Youngblood. I knew something was wrong when you told me to play nice, so I just Mapquested the area. I don't know why I said Goldmine.

Okay, nothing to see here, move along people...

Seriously, I wouldn't consider anything until Youngblood. Sorry again about that and thanks Loves for keeping me in check.

And hey, what are you doing up so late?? hehe...

Old 03-24-2008, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Omg!!! I'm so sorry. Goldmine is in freaking Rock Hill haha...I meant Youngblood. I knew something was wrong when you told me to play nice, so I just Mapquested the area. I don't know why I said Goldmine.

Okay, nothing to see here, move along people...

Seriously, I wouldn't consider anything until Youngblood. Sorry again about that and thanks Loves for keeping me in check.
hahahahaha - no problem, I really thought you were purposely making a joke!

Old 03-25-2008, 10:03 AM

755 posts, read 2,493,579 times
I think Steele Creek is pretty good south of Carowinds Boulevard. Youngblood is south of RiverGate shopping center.

Old 03-25-2008, 11:09 AM

2,536 posts, read 9,213,523 times
OMG....I just read this thread...and if I didn't live around here myself and didn't know any better....I'd be totally confused???

To the OP...if you were to drive from the Harris Teeter (that you are referring to) to the Tree Top apartments were the recent homicides took place....it would take you 15 minutes to get there (without traffic).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
carolina_guy...you better stick to Cornelius over by Lake Wylie! (just kidding)

Goldmine Rd??..in Rock Hill...I don't think so??

Old 03-25-2008, 11:44 AM

3,365 posts, read 10,024,540 times
Can I recommend Falcon Ridge

I can not get any closer to the state line with out crossing it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte