Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 06:48 AM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,409,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nail in da coffin View Post
I think I need the mp3 file that came with this .
Here's a cliffs notes version:

I SAID PRAISE THE LOR-DAH!!!! GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAISE GAWWWWW-DAH!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET SOME OF HIS WOR-DAH!!!!!! I MAY BE BLA-CKAH!!!! BUT WE'LL ACCEPT THE WHITE-SAH!!!!!! IT'S aaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL GOO-DAH!!!!! SHOW ME SOME LOVE-AH, AND KEEP IT 2THEPOIN-TAH!!!!!!!

Old 04-13-2008, 08:14 AM

672 posts, read 1,831,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post

I SAID PRAISE THE LOR-DAH!!!! GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAISE GAWWWWW-DAH!!!!!! CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET SOME OF HIS WOR-DAH!!!!!! I MAY BE BLA-CKAH!!!! BUT WE'LL ACCEPT THE WHITE-SAH!!!!!! IT'S aaaAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL GOO-DAH!!!!! SHOW ME SOME LOVE-AH, AND KEEP IT 2THEPOIN-TAH!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh I am cracking up!!!

Old 04-13-2008, 09:41 PM

1,669 posts, read 6,400,042 times
I visited many churches and most have a mix crowd. If you go to Church and feel judge, than as worshippers, we are not doing our job. I go to a baptist church, but since you mentioned you're not baptist try Central Church of God on Sardis. I go time to time with my friend and it's very diverse. Not stompin like my church, but enough stomp to make you feel good. Stompin is all a matter of preference. Visit many churches until you feel comfortable.

For stompin:
Victory Church
University Baptist
Friendship

Old 04-13-2008, 10:20 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,959,040 times
Where can you go for snakes, tongues & wrath?

Old 04-13-2008, 10:28 PM

3,662 posts, read 9,669,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH1970 View Post

Priceless!

Old 04-14-2008, 06:14 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,506,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingowl View Post
Where can you go for snakes, tongues & wrath?
Last time I checked . . . Tennessee.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:05 AM

4,222 posts, read 7,899,683 times
I am not sure it the aforementioned church is to praise god or scare him? I would head to New Orleans. Sounds like the ideal city.

Old 04-14-2008, 09:26 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Last time I checked . . . Tennessee.
Yep - A better selection of snakes species!

Old 04-14-2008, 09:33 AM

2,560 posts, read 8,555,302 times
I don't think any of the above Churches suggested are what they are looking for. If they are referencing John P Key...NONE of the above Churches would fit the bill!

Try New Life Fellowship Church at 1337 Samuel St. in the "Double Oaks Community" off Statesville Ave.

That is where John P Kee is located and you would enjoy the service.

GOOD LUCK!

You might also try...CN Jenkis Memorial Presbyterian Church at 1421 Statesville Ave (also in the "Double Oaks" community). I have been to BOTH churches above and thoroughly enjoyed both of them.

Last edited by the 7 oh 4; 04-14-2008 at 09:50 AM..

Old 04-15-2008, 06:16 AM

4,222 posts, read 7,899,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thepoint View Post
Now u know a city is not a city without some good ol' floor tapping, foot stompin, santified church folk!!! Where is my manners?? Ok, Charlotte, give me a list???? I heard John P. Kee's church was somewhere down there, Shirley Caesar, and Sherly Brady...now Sherly Brady got some soul in her, because that lady can preach!!! Her church is very diverse, (which is good becuz all my cousins are a little somethin, somethin,) so that's why the love is all good! We are not Baptist, or COGIC. We do want to be in a church that believes in the Trinity and know that God gets all the praise! so come on, my beautiful black people, show us the path!!! White people, it's all good...my cousin is white, but she loves her some Smokie Norful, Tye Tribbett, and J. Moss, which is alright with me...yal can show us love too!!! We are very open abt our races (black, white, anglo, and puerto rican), so we got enough love to go around all of Charlotte!!! We just want to get the same love in return, which is one of the reasons why we selected Charlotte. We get stares, rolling of the eyes, people clutching their purses when we walk by, and all other sorts of madness, where we are from? I didn't think 'color' mattered becuz my family has always been a rainbow of colors. If we are going 2 get the same treatment in Charlotte, let us know now....this is a forum. We don't know any of u, so let's just keep it real and "2thepoint"
Does Obama go to your church?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte