Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2008, 04:53 PM

74 posts, read 348,023 times

Advertisements

Anyone have any feedback (good or bad) regarding the Best Friends Kennel in Pineville? thank you!!!

Last edited by cbfrommass; 07-14-2008 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: forgot a word
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2008, 06:00 PM

40 posts, read 88,947 times
I've been taking my five year old Rott there for a little over a year. He usually stays a week at a time. He loves going and they seem to love him too. I believe they take very good care of him. I love that he gets report cards!

I also have him groomed before I bring him home and it's the only place that has been able to trim his nails. He's my furry kid and I wouldn't take him somewhere he didn't love to go.

If you go tell them Samson sent you!

Old 07-15-2008, 06:10 AM

27 posts, read 78,735 times
I've taken two different dogs there; each time for about a week. I didn't notice any problems and they even returned the dog's toy at the end of her stay.

Old 07-15-2008, 08:28 PM

999 posts, read 4,653,458 times
Took our dog there twice (maybe 3 times) for short stays, long weekends etc. Nothing bad to report, they were pleasant etc. but I was not overly thrilled at the workers. Again, nothing bad, but for when we were going to have to leave him for 10 days I found Wichersham K-9 ranch in Marshville, I'm in Indian Trail and it was almost 30 min each way, but I felt better with him there, he got much more attention and exercise etc. I wouldn't have a problem bringing him back to Best Friends for long weekends but anything longer and he'll definitely go to the K9 Ranch!
When we were on our 10 day vacation and may have needed the dog to stay longer (long story, my daughter was in the hospital on vacation) I called and they were fabulous, saying Clancy could stay as long as was necessary etc. I can only imagine the call to Best Friends...."you know that will have to be X amount more billed to your credit card.........." before saying he could stay. That's just the vibe I got from them. Sorry to go off, I LOVED the K-9 Ranch!
Wickersham's K-9 Ranch

Old 07-16-2008, 01:44 PM

7 posts, read 26,734 times
Default Best Friends...

My fiance and I have been taking our devilish beagle to BF in Pineville for about one year now. I'm very happy with the establishment and the staff, especially since our pup is anti-social and not great with other dogs. Best Friends is a great alternative to the other nice establishments with dog-social environments. Hope this helps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte