Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2008, 04:12 PM

53 posts, read 153,953 times

Advertisements

I looked at the Chimneys of Marvin this weekend and would love to email some photos to my husband. Unfortunately there are no photos of the models on line. Does anyone have any photos that they can share?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 06:02 AM

Default Chimneys of Marvin

Also - has anyone bought in Chimneys and how was the experience. Anything we should watch out for when we pick colors or do our walkthrough?

Old 09-22-2008, 07:00 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,370,579 times
I know a quiet a few people who bought there, and said not much to choose from and their neighbor's homes all look like theirs...if you have a digital camera u can send pictures to your husband...you wont find any pics of their homes...our friends were happy with Pulte and had a good experience except for their mortgage company thru pulte...good luck to you and your family...we decided against buying there...

Old 10-17-2008, 10:51 PM

12 posts, read 23,856 times
I have bought in The Chimneys Of Marvin, I love it. Yes some people have some issues with their homes some do not. Pulte is really good on correcting anything that needs to be corrected. My wife and I used their Morgage company cause the had a great incentive at the time...we had no problems what so ever.
The neighbors are great...as a matter of fact there is a couples night out tomorrow . My wife and I looked at many different builders before deciding on The Chimneys and Pulte....fact is many builders nickle and dime you for everything where Pulte does indeed give you alot for your money.

Last edited by SunnyKayak; 10-17-2008 at 10:53 PM.. Reason: no real estate hot links

Old 10-18-2008, 10:06 AM

148 posts, read 467,770 times
I also live in Chimneys and think it is an awesome neighborhood, with great ameneties, great people, and great schools. Pulte does fix any issues. What kind of pics are you looking for?

Old 10-19-2008, 01:19 PM

Default Chimneys

Actually I ended up going back with a camera and we bought a house in the neighborhood. So far Pulte has been great to deal with

Old 11-12-2008, 08:08 PM

12 posts, read 23,856 times
Thats great...welcome to The Chimneys!

Old 11-13-2008, 08:08 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,370,579 times
On the contrary, they are selling as I was just there and know 2 people who are buying...and beileve it or not pulte right now is the only one in this area selling homes...and I might add my friend went to go look at their inventory homes last month I took a ride with her and they had 7 in the reserve section and well 3 sold....may I ask where u are getting this info?? The schools are very high rated, I know from experience with them...Pulte has already sold 142 homes with a total of 283 that will be built so it is almost 50 percent done...

Old 11-13-2008, 08:26 PM

148 posts, read 467,770 times
Blabber,
please back up your statement about Pulte trying to dump the lots- where are you getting your information??

Old 11-16-2008, 07:33 PM

Default Pulte is still selling well

It looks like the post everyone is responding to may have been edited or removed. Sounds like the general context was that Pulte was selling lots cheap.

We have visited the sales office weekly for the past two months and have not heard or seen anything like that. There is no reason why they would be doing that when they are still selling homes on a regular basis. That community is still selling very well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte