Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2007, 01:23 PM

80 posts, read 257,055 times

Advertisements

I know this is a new community being built by PN but can anyone tell me where exactly this neighborhood is, what's around, how big it looks. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2007, 07:57 AM

1 posts, read 3,552 times
The neighborhood is off of Exit # 23, Gilead Road, West to McCoy Road. It is near the Huntersville Business Park and all the grocery stores, retail stores and amentites you would need are a mile away. Also, it is a mile from I-77 and the new Presbyterian Huntersville Hospital. It is a booming area. We live a few miles down the road from this new development. We love this area!

Old 08-19-2007, 09:22 AM

1,384 posts, read 1,914,772 times
I agree with ssharp.

More specific directions:

From Charlotte take 77 N to exit 23. Left on Gilead. Left at the light onto McCoy. Follow McCoy and take a right on McIllwaine. Follow for a couple of miles. You will see the Oaks entrance on the right.

Alternate directions: From 77n take exit 18 Harris Blvd. Left on Harris, follow road past the mall. Left at the light onto Mt. Holly Huntersville Rd. Follow for a mile or so to the light and make a right onto Beatties Ford Rd. Follow for several miles....once you pass Tanners Creek on your right, slow down and you will make a right on McIllwaine. Oaks is on the left.

P&N Homes offer fantastic standard features that are upgrades for other builders. I think this looks like a great neighborhood. As ssharp said, there will be a Harris Teeter and other shops built nearby. You are only 5 miles from the Harris Teeter on 73 though, and around 5 miles to the shopping on Gilead. It feels far removed, but the Beatties Ford corridor won't be overbuilt so home values will raise with some building going on, but not too much to where traffic will be horrible.

Good luck!

Old 08-25-2007, 01:14 AM

30 posts, read 101,868 times
maribee88,
Check out the thread about P&N last posted 8-8-07. It'll be around page 20.
Then post again if you have more questions. I'll try to answer them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte