Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 06:36 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,140,968 times

Advertisements

As a way to sell used prom dresses for a fund raiser 12 male teachers have paraded themselves dressed like women in front of the entire school wearing the dresses that are for sale. They even put on wigs and make up. I think this opens the door for a male teacher that may be an "in the closet" transvestite to get his "jollies" and is not the kind of thing needed in a public high school. In this day when we often hear of sexual activity by teachers this is walking on thin ice. . For sure they could sell the dresses by using real females to model them.

Old 02-17-2010, 06:38 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
As a way to sell used prom dresses for a fund raiser 12 male teachers have paraded themselves dressed like women in front of the entire school wearing the dresses that are for sale. They even put on wigs and make up. I think this opens the door for a male teacher that may be an "in the closet" transvestite to get his "jollies" and is not the kind of thing needed in a public high school. In this day when we often hear of sexual activity by teachers this is walking on thin ice. . For sure they could sell the dresses by using real females to model them.

Are you kidding me? You are upset about a fun school fundraiser??

Did you never have ANYTHING like this when you were in high school? I know we did, and that was decades ago. (Football players dressed like the cheerleaders to sell homecoming tickets, teachers vs the students basketball game where the adults had to dress like kids and the kids had to dress like adults, donkey basketball, the list goes on). I'm thinking you've got a litte too much time on your hands Native and need a hobby or something

Old 02-17-2010, 06:46 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,730,190 times
Quote:
Oh please, take it easy on the starch and lighten up already.....

What are we the Puritans or something here? Its a darn fundraiser for goodness sakes.....

Old 02-17-2010, 06:49 PM

Loves. stop and think about it. All it takes is for one teacher who has a sexual problem for something bad to occur with a student. We see this often on the news. They didnt use 3 or 4 men but 12 who were very eagar to put on the womens cloths. As you may or may not know a transvestite does it for sexual stimulation . This sort of thing could open the door to perverted activities and really isnt needed in a public school. Note they did not just put on the prom dresses but also the make up, and lip stick and wigs and then they struted around like jail house sissys..I dont think my concern is out of line. Thousands of our children were exposed to this. What about them?

Old 02-17-2010, 06:52 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Loves. stop and think about it. All it takes is for one teacher who has a sexual problem for something bad to occur with a student. We see this often on the news. They didnt use 3 or 4 men but 12 who were very eagar to put on the womens cloths. As you may or may not know a transvestite does it for sexual stimulation . This sort of thing could open the door to perverted activities and really isnt needed in a public school. Note they did not just put on the prom dresses but also the make up, and lip stick and wigs and then they struted around like jail house sissys..I dont think my concern is out of line.

Sigh...Native, you are so confused.

Transvestites ARE NOT pedophiles.

Even IF a teacher is transsexual and would enjoy dressing in the women's clothing, NO CHILD would be in danger.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:05 PM

Loves. It is still a sexual perversion and this extra effort put into it by some of these teachers is not needed. I was told that some of the men really seemed to "enjoy it" I dont want men prancing around like women in front of my kids. There are just too many closet perverts out there and like you say they may not attack a child but what can seeing this do to a childs mind? Its just not needed. What ever happined to a good old fashioned bake sale or raffle..gez By the way loves tranvestites are not transexuals. They are almost always heterosexual who become excited when wearing womens cloths..........Let me see.,,,,,,,,an excited male heterosexual teacher around hundreds of young teenage girls.........something is wrong here.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:17 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,506,170 times
Chief, you been out in the sun too long.

And it isn't spelled AUDRY KALE. Geeeezzz.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:27 PM

4,507 posts, read 9,064,272 times
What a ridiculous thread. I can't believe you are serious....and yet you are.

I'd be more worried that no one would want to buy/wear the dresses after some guy teacher had his hairy pits in it. I hope they're having them dry cleaned.

Old 02-17-2010, 07:52 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Oh, thank the Lord! So, if a transvestite teacher only dresses up at home, then our kids will be totally safe? Whew! We dodged a bullet there...

C'mon, man! You can't honestly be serious about this. Honestly?

Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 PM

587 posts, read 1,625,556 times
LOL - Thanks for a great laugh tonight!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte