Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2014, 09:24 PM

6 posts, read 7,037 times

Advertisements

Hello all, I posted in the chicago forum couple weeks ago, I was looking for an apartment in the chicago area, but was nervous about crime, pickup parking, etc. Well I decided to just settle on the suburbs instead. Since I park my work truck in bolingbrook, I said id start looking there. Couldn't find anything decent under my price max of 850/mo there, so I found one place in wood ridge for 825 everything included except electric, 10 miles N on 53 from bolingbrook.

Does anyone have any opinions of that area. The apartment complex is right off 53 between 75th and 83rd. It seems like a nice area, close to everything I need. Just curious what others think? I threw my app in, just waiting to hear from them on approval. I think Ill be Ok, I got great income, just worried about my credit, i had some items in collections 3 years ago, but everything was paid off 3 years ago, but its still negative on my credit report, bringing my score just under 600. So I'm hoping the income and good rental history helps out. They said if anything they may just require a higher deposit (they only want 500, which is nice since rent is 825)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
View detailed profiles of: