Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2011, 06:17 PM

12,384 posts, read 28,521,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westtowntranny View Post
With the attack in Streeterville all of the people that doubted there is a problem with these types of crimes in Chicago just got checked.
Yeah I never doubted them but I talk to a few neighborhood councils that are very aware of it.

In what may be the newest sign of stuff, and on a just weird and lighter note... I saw a place get tagged in mustard... I guess that is one way of getting around the spray paint ban.

No seriously...can not make this stuff up, it was clearly a gang sign or graffiti done in mustard on a prominent street corner.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:30 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,201,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapico View Post
In what may be the newest sign of stuff, and on a just weird and lighter note... I saw a place get tagged in mustard... I guess that is one way of getting around the spray paint ban.

No seriously...can not make this stuff up, it was clearly a gang sign or graffiti done in mustard on a prominent street corner.
I hear the Insane Plochmanns and the Maniac Ingelhoffers are fighting for turf these days. There's a pretty formidable mustard cartel already operating just outside of Madison.

Old 06-05-2011, 07:54 PM

4,619 posts, read 8,173,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westtowntranny View Post
With the attack in Streeterville all of the people that doubted there is a problem with these types of crimes in Chicago just got checked.
Really?
I don't think anyone denied that there have been some mob actions. One more action on one of the nicest weekends of the year (nice weather always brings out more problems), where the victim walked away from it without even losing his wallet doesn't really seem like strong evidence that there is an epidemic threatening the health and safety of the general public.

Old 06-05-2011, 09:50 PM

588 posts, read 1,800,653 times
He didn't lose his wallet because he FOUGHT back. That's why. The victim has some stones to take on a large group I'll give him that. But the thing is most packs of mutts usually prey on those not likely to fight back, such as the elderly or women. There's no bravery or honor in these roving pack of thugs. I do feel sorry for the average person that is not allowed to carry the proper weapons for self defense. If I was in this same situation I would have at least been able to draw my handgun and begun to start putting holes in them if need be. Sounds like this victim was left to use his fists and did a pretty decent job.

Old 06-05-2011, 11:11 PM

1,044 posts, read 2,376,071 times
It does seem kind of weird that this is happening right now.

It could be the bad economy.

But, why is this all happening right now?

My theory: this has something to do with Problem-Reaction-Solution.

PRS is a criminal political formula that is used by corrupt politicians. A pre-engineered 'problem' is created, which then causes a 'reaction' by the population. So, the politicians step in with a pre-planned 'solution', and this makes them look like a hero.

Notice, all of this is happening, RIGHT when the weather is warming up, and RIGHT as Rahm got sworn into office.

Well, we all know how much like a criminal Rahm looks like; it would not surprise me if this was all planned out, he used his criminal contacts to get the word out to the street gangs to start going wild. A few citizens get robbed and hurt, well that is just the sacrifice that the criminal politicians will use, to further the agenda. People are 'reacting' now. Rahm will have the groups arrested, and suddenly the crime drops. This makes Rahm look like the hero. Rahm will then have the political support to roll out his masters' (the globalist Rockefeller/Rothschild/internatonal banking cartel) agenda, to rob the people even further.

Old 06-05-2011, 11:44 PM

5,525 posts, read 13,953,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGXL View Post

PRS is a criminal political formula that is used by corrupt politicians. A pre-engineered 'problem' is created, which then causes a 'reaction' by the population. So, the politicians step in with a pre-planned 'solution', and this makes them look like a hero.

Notice, all of this is happening, RIGHT when the weather is warming up, and RIGHT as Rahm got sworn into office.

Well, we all know how much like a criminal Rahm looks like; it would not surprise me if this was all planned out, he used his criminal contacts to get the word out to the street gangs to start going wild. A few citizens get robbed and hurt, well that is just the sacrifice that the criminal politicians will use, to further the agenda. People are 'reacting' now. Rahm will have the groups arrested, and suddenly the crime drops. This makes Rahm look like the hero. Rahm will then have the political support to roll out his masters' (the globalist Rockefeller/Rothschild/internatonal banking cartel) agenda, to rob the people even further.
This is crazy talk.

Old 06-06-2011, 12:32 AM

588 posts, read 1,800,653 times
Lol. That's one if the more absurd things I've read. How about the truth... This has been building up for years. CPD is at an all time low and these groups of thugs are at an all time high with their feeling of entitlement. The stories are finally getting reported and the people are finally getting to see reality. Now all the people that usually defended the "poor disadvantaged youth" are having their eyes opened. Now they are afraid that this crime is finally entering their areas and neighborhoods. The people that normally thought the Police profile and are racist now want the Police to come in and magically and quickly clean it up. This has been a problem and a boiling point in the making for years. It won't be quick or pretty to clean up.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:30 AM

2,474 posts, read 4,168,034 times
Another article pertaining to this...

Teens Charged in Mob Attacks | NBC Chicago

Old 06-06-2011, 08:35 AM

11,289 posts, read 26,205,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartGXL View Post

lol, I really hope that was just sarcasm. This is Chicago, not the Chicago Code.

I really do hope the city can find a way to deal with the issues of dwindling numbers of police officers. It's obviously got more and more thugs thinking they can do anything they want. of course everyone just gets put in jail for 10 days anyway and then walks free.

Old 06-06-2011, 08:45 AM

132 posts, read 241,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakparkdude View Post
This is crazy talk.
No! Didn't that happen in Gotham City? I think the joker used that fiendish plot more than once
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago