Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2010, 08:07 PM

66 posts, read 75,201 times

Advertisements

i am beginning to not get this forum.,,

FOr big people you guys are like stuck records.
I believe this "quote half the bible" and say that if you dont beleive then you go to hell..or whatever.

Yes i know that u feel u need to save the rest of the people in the world to know your Truth because it is better than their truth.. but is this really the way it is done?

Some people are so aggressive and judgemental and preach that everyone else is wrong... guess what YOU are not the judge... deal with it. u are just a bunch of dirt like the rest of us.

People are waiting on a Rapture... how are u so sure that it wasnt yesterday and becasue u were busy on City-Data-Forum you missed the ride?

Some people rap up their hair and jump up and down on a certain day of the week and say that their way is the way. Who are we to judge?

BLah blah ..

Old 08-14-2010, 09:59 PM

28,098 posts, read 29,970,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by selinabetrue View Post
i am beginning to not get this forum.,,

FOr big people you guys are like stuck records.
I believe this "quote half the bible" and say that if you dont beleive then you go to hell..or whatever.

Yes i know that u feel u need to save the rest of the people in the world to know your Truth because it is better than their truth.. but is this really the way it is done?

Some people are so aggressive and judgemental and preach that everyone else is wrong... guess what YOU are not the judge... deal with it. u are just a bunch of dirt like the rest of us.

People are waiting on a Rapture... how are u so sure that it wasnt yesterday and becasue u were busy on City-Data-Forum you missed the ride?

Some people rap up their hair and jump up and down on a certain day of the week and say that their way is the way. Who are we to judge?

BLah blah ..
I agree, Selina. That's City-Data for you. Not everybody's that way, though. We have some good folks here, too.

Old 08-14-2010, 10:33 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,571,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
I agree, Selina. That's City-Data for you. Not everybody's that way, though. We have some good folks here, too.
True but...for most...peel out the "doctrine" mask and you can see the good people behind!

Old 08-14-2010, 10:37 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,214,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
We have some good folks here, too.
Thanks!!

Old 08-15-2010, 09:56 AM

5,438 posts, read 5,945,679 times
There's only one truth, not 500 truths. You're either in the truth, or you're in error; some like their own theology rather than God's Truth, which is not easy on the flesh. If you want something easy on your flesh, the devil stands ready to feed it to you; he'll give you 99% truth and 1% false to lead you astray. A holy woman like Eve was beguiled, so don't think it can't happen; she failed to keep the Truth, and she let down her guard.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:12 AM

5,303 posts, read 6,436,320 times
It's good there is conviction in you enough to post.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:14 AM

4,309 posts, read 6,441,578 times
You are sooo missing the point. When it's all said and done, it's not by the grace of "city-data" that you're saved, but by the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross! We stay because we love you, that's all. If you never believe a single word ANYONE of us say, friend, believe that Jesus loves you and wants you to spend eternity with Him. Never mind us, we are just messengers my friend, privileged to be use of God! Take care.

Old 08-15-2010, 10:23 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,512,386 times
I have to agree 100% that the actions speak louder than the words..Show Christ in you and answer questions humbly and softly if asked.

Not many seeds thrive by an angry, yelling, threatening tyrant of a farmer. Nor are messages accepted by a messenger of that sort..

Old 08-15-2010, 04:52 PM

5,503 posts, read 5,571,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post
I have to agree 100% that the actions speak louder than the words..Show Christ in you and answer questions humbly and softly if asked.

Not many seeds thrive by an angry, yelling, threatening tyrant of a farmer. Nor are messages accepted by a messenger of that sort..

Old 08-15-2010, 05:48 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Blue View Post

Oh Miss Blue - so wise, as always. I've always been a Heatherist - but I might be open to being a Blueist as well!

Yes, there are some very judgemental and agressive people on here. You learn to take them with a grain of salt. If you are at peace with yourself and in your own heart - that's all that matters. There are also some wonderful and kind people on here that it has been a great pleasure to interact with!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity