Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 06:51 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
LOL you can absorb the evil,backwards or not.the brain just subconciously reverses it.
What we believe rules us
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2011, 08:03 AM

10,295 posts, read 9,698,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
What we believe rules us
Absolutely..... !!

Old 02-20-2011, 09:03 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesntspringtomind View Post
Christians, do not ever let yourselves be chipped!!!

(just keep the above in mind...)
No one should accept this chip! To do so is utter insanity from my point of view. They put them in dogs to track them, and now it's a good idea to put them in us? Are we dogs? The liberties we are willing to give up in for the sake of convenience and false security is indeed disturbing. So I agree. Do not take the RFID Chip, as long as it is still an option and not a requirement for security purposes. Even then don't take it. It has nothing to do with the mark of the Beast.

The mark of the Beast is clearly stated what it is. Don't worry about calculating the number. It's about worshiping anything other than Yeshua and his father Yahweh and obeying ANY other doctrine - man made doctrine included; worhipping idols, praying to saints etc. It especially includes accepting the new age religious doctrine as Jesus Christ as not the Son of God, and any doctrine attempting to merge Christianity and Islam through the archangel Gabriel via the Pope and other religious "leaders" (hint). It is any doctrine that declines the following passage:

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

It especially includes bowing down to the Anti-Christ. Yes many have come, but there is one more really big one coming. It is all spelled out in Revelation and second coming prophecy. Any that worship the false God/Satan, has just taken the mark of the beast. Throughout revelation, God gives people time to repent and accept him. If you don't accept this now, keep this in mind. The point is to gather members of his Church. So if the blinders are on now and they come off, drop to your knees and praise Yeshua at any cost. Much love to all.

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

Old 02-20-2011, 01:14 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,690,730 times
Quote:
What we believe rules us
I agree,only saying that the brain still recognizes the words.sry,I phrased that wrong.

Old 02-20-2011, 01:26 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,299,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC122 View Post
I agree,only saying that the brain still recognizes the words.sry,I phrased that wrong.
Hey SC1222, What i said was more tongue in cheek in regards to playing Iron Maiden records backwards. We have given the devil that much credence it's untrue,we have magnified the devil and sin to a point, that grace is rendered useless. If only we understood who the real devil is.

Old 02-20-2011, 01:39 PM

Let me add that the RFID chip will most likely be mandatory secondary to the New World Order and acceptance of the New Religious Leader. It will most likely be what is used to regulate commerce. It will also be our own personal, inseparable GPS tracking device. Of course Christians that have been paying attention to world events, will not have accepted the wonderous new age leader. They will reject him even if he says he is Jesus Christ because we will know by reading second coming prophecy that first must come this Anti-Christ. The new political world-wide system looks to desolve the separation of church and state. The new age religion primarily targets Christians because every other religion is still waiting for the messiah. Very big people. Please look into this. Look back at my posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5iTY6uFd8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8ziD...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds9n3...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC0NS...eature=related

Old 02-20-2011, 03:46 PM

1,492 posts, read 2,690,730 times
Quote:
Hey SC1222, What i said was more tongue in cheek in regards to playing Iron Maiden records backwards. We have given the devil that much credence it's untrue,we have magnified the devil and sin to a point, that grace is rendered useless. If only we understood who the real devil is.
good point

Old 02-21-2011, 05:33 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,580,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
"THE" antichrist, as in one particular super-bad antichrist charmer guy, is not even scriptural. Look it up in a proper translation. There should be no article "THE".

Its like ahigherway said. There are many antichrists, have been since 1 AD. Anyone who denies Christ has the spirit of antichrist. This most likely could include much of the modern church, because they deny the saving power of Christ.

Read 1 John.
I agree totally with this post.
I find it interesting that from a symbolic standpoint the number 666 does mean something. In the bible anything thrice repeated is the superlative such as, God is Holy, Holy,Holy. There is nothing more holy than that.
Well, the number of man is 6. The superlative of 666 means Man exalting himself to the highest. Secular humanism where man seeks to take the place of God that is the "Beast" and anyone believing in this is an AntiChrist.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:47 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,019,250 times
Again I ask, why are believers obsessed with looking for the anti-Christ rather than looking for Jesus Christ? It is a lot like those who are always looking for demons. And since we all have two natures, it's also like a dog chasing its tail.

A longish article on America's obsession with anti-Christ:
http://www.loveministries.org/Articles/ANTICHR7.htm (broken link)

p.s. I do not endorse "Love Ministries" teachings....

Last edited by Heartsong; 02-21-2011 at 06:57 PM..

Old 02-21-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Again I ask, why are believers obsessed with looking for the anti-Christ rather than looking for Jesus Christ? It is a lot like those who are always looking for demons. And since we all have two natures, it's also like a dog chasing its tail.

A longish article on America's obsession with anti-Christ:
"ANTICHRIST": OBSESSION AND SUPERSTITION (http://www.loveministries.org/Articles/ANTICHR7.htm - broken link)

p.s. I do not endorse "Love Ministries" teachings....
Actually in an effort to avoid this anti-Christ, I found Jesus Christ. I never had any idea how much evil rules over this world (allowed by God of course.) I think it's important for the simple fact the Bible says many are going to fall to the deception to Satan's lie, even the elect.

Those greatest at risk I believe are those in the apostate church with Catholicism at the head. Throughout Revelation, it says that those worshiping Idols (Virgin Mary? Praying to Saints? Kissing Statues?) could be in big trouble. So I think it's good to know this and warn them. I honestly think Catholic and Islam are going to merge together in the name of Archangel Gabriel in the new political system. Enter old babylonian mystery Satanic religion. Christians that reject it will be persecuted.

You're absolutely right though. My biggest regret is not accepting Jesus Christ earlier in my life. I could have done so much more. I still have some time. Not too much time left I don't believe. God gave me a new breathe of life. Amen
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity