Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 03:12 PM

251 posts, read 209,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Didn't say religion is the only danger, as there are lots of dangers out there; though religion is possibly the only one based solely on a fable.
Many atheists have their favorite fables like The Big Bang Theory.
And are equally as dangerous to society.
Alot of militant homosexual atheist types in high places of the political spectrum.There is even some that moderate here.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:01 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,526,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyJSmith View Post
Alot of militant homosexual atheist types in high places of the political spectrum.There is even some that moderate here.
Why does the fact you would see science as a threat not surprise me. Not that is threatens society, but it is a threatens your fairy tale.

A lot (alot is not a word) of militant homosexual atheists in high places perhaps you could name a lot of them Be sure to include all the republican homophobes that railed so against homosexuals as a sin against god while they were in fact practicing homosexual, trolling in airport restrooms or hitting on pages.

Old 04-09-2011, 04:42 PM

1,883 posts, read 3,002,685 times
Quote:
The Big Bang theory is merely the most plausible theory on the creation of the universe,and is believed by many intelligent Christians as well as atheists,Hindus,Buddhists,etc.It is hardly a fable,as it is completely understandable and verifiable to those with the intellectual capability and the willingness to research it,as opposed to being told what not to believe by religious leaders.

Not sure what two people of the same gender having sexual relations has to do with Christians fighting and insulting each other on the Christian forum.

BTW,using a computer to proclaim that you don't believe the physicists that propose the Big Bang Theory,(which uses the same laws of physics to allow you to type on a keyboard and have your words show up on a website that others can then read on their computer) is akin to going to a doctor to get successfully treated for a serious disease and then announcing that the science of medicine is a fable.

Last edited by lifertexan; 04-09-2011 at 04:51 PM..

Old 04-09-2011, 05:15 PM

251 posts, read 209,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifertexan View Post
The Big Bang theory is merely the most plausible theory on the creation of the universe,and is believed by many intelligent Christians as well as atheists,Hindus,Buddhists,etc.It is hardly a fable,as it is completely understandable and verifiable to those with the intellectual capability and the willingness to research it,as opposed to being told what not to believe by religious leaders.

Not sure what two people of the same gender having sexual relations has to do with Christians fighting and insulting each other on the Christian forum.

BTW,using a computer to proclaim that you don't believe the physicists that propose the Big Bang Theory,(which uses the same laws of physics to allow you to type on a keyboard and have your words show up on a website that others can then read on their computer) is akin to going to a doctor to get successfully treated for a serious disease and then announcing that the science of medicine is a fable.
Big Bang Theory is a fable about an unknown supernatural force that poofed everything into existence.

Read my last post and you should understand the dangerous effects of your religion.

And just because I am grounded enough in science to not drink the kool aid of the atheist scientists does not mean I think all science is a fable.
The Big Bang Fable is the most important fable of the atheist religion.
Just like the bible is used by religious leaders to establish dominance so is the Big Bang Fable,because a person has to beleive it on faith in their self appointed scientists.
And the science community makes a lot of money with this fable.

See,atheists laugh at christians for the same reason christians laugh at atheists.
And both are in each others camps.

Last edited by KellyJSmith; 04-09-2011 at 05:24 PM..

Old 04-09-2011, 05:35 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,526,360 times
Quote:
Why do you think I see science as a threat?
What fairy tale is mine?
Do you mean the Parable Of God On Earth?
It is just a parable.
However the militant extremists of your religion (Atheism) are not a made up story at all.
You use the word science like you actual had a clue as to what it meant. That would also apply to the word religion.
Quote:
Homosexuality in the Nazi Party
Your innate absurdity is beyond my ability to address at this time. But I did note that you didn't provide a single name, merely linking to some whack job's blog. Me thinks that you keyboard has written a check you can't cover.

Old 04-09-2011, 05:50 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,506,148 times
closed .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity