Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2011, 03:12 PM

130 posts, read 164,531 times

Advertisements

Thank you verna for romans, remember though the law is the first five books of the bible not just the ten commandments, you probably knew that but forgot when you said it up there, though those are the peak of it of course, and much we do not have to keep any more in the first five books for it has changed(not voided or abolished) with the New Covenant and New Priesthood Heb 7:12 and around that place as you know, from aaron to melchiz, the main thing that is gone is the scarifical system can not be kept for Christ was the one time sacrifice. but other things there, about rape, and other things you figure there are lessons there

The problems going on in these paragraphs described is so wicked it is from the pit deep

but there are other things we still do, like Paul quoted we don't muzzle out the ox.. I Cor 9, and He used it you know to make a new test doctrine, and we don't revile the leaders of our people, it was quoted at the end of acts, so we don't disregard the ten com, and not all the moral codes of the OT of course, like as for me and my house we will serve the Lord Joshua, or Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit says the Lord Zech, The Psalms you know? we don't keep them?, or the Proverbs we don't keep them? or Eclec? really craziness,

Why do almost all churches teach the OT books completely and quote from them and then tell people, some we do not have to keep anymore and pastors a 100 years ago knew some things, because it is true we still keep much but not all, the moral codes we do we were always taught, and the ten commandments or 9, but the ten are hanging on their walls in the churches of all denominations,the ark with the stone tablets is in heaven in Rev 11:19 I think

and the prophets are taught too for so much end times is there, all the lessons of Daniel and on and on, Isaiah?, man to think our famous whale eaten prophet, and Ester, I mean people are something with this we don't keep the OT non sense that people talk when right before they were saying and quoting all sorts of it themselves,

But when someone says we keep God's commandments to them they say Oh we don't keep the OT when they were just saying it too, all the quotes in the NT all of a sudden we don't keep either for they are NT quotes of the law it is in the NT or God put it there Himself it is Him, but the NT they say only no OT, it is NT we say we are quoting the NT to them and they won't accept it and we still keep much of the old to of course, but all of a sudden the OT is gone and most of the NT women have to always cover their heads when you pray you tell them, oh thats OT no NT I Cor 11, here we goesss lol,

then NT goes down, oh we don't keep those things either, the law we don't keep that we just got two commandments thats it, it is amazing chuck smith even says this and then teaches the whole bible more than any pastor I know and then he goes at times to we just keep two commandments, I just read it again from him in last couple of days, when every verse in the NT is a command or doctrine right lol he knows that one minute but he does it all the time both ways because he taught his 1000+ churches his personal doctrine, not all wrong, but lots is, calvaries don't really practice the spritual gifts, they are not really elder, deacon, bishop done, can be but, so many things, does chuck make women cover their heads when they pray no,and we get down to just faith and love, boy the devil moves and the whole house comes crashing down let one command go down God wants kept and accept it is ok you get two, and ten and now we are in 1000's lost and the house falls

with heretics for there father moves on them and they don't make sense, people who live in error can't rightly divide the word of truth, and the big ones the one i mentioned they get caught in money, won't forsake all, won't give up all, they watch tv go to movies, live in the world and they say you cant drink, water into wine, Jesus drank wine, they get into this new wine, wine was grape juice,but they watch sex and who knows what in movies, poor chuck to think all the commands calvary does not keep with teaching every verse, One of the best I know, but so far off from all, got their own way to protect, modern chruch, it is sad for it is thru every place I have seen

I wonder why John the baptist and Elijah were in the wilderness, you get lots of people, got to keep them happy, can't take them into all the commands, you got a few sheep is tough now, but 40,000 God asks for no sin, but they want easy world false jesus stuff, I know my dad's got it, do what you want in their, and live for yourself, no fasting or so many other things, lots of

tv and dead church religion, get married over and over etc.....show up once a week get into books, Billy Graham and Jeremiah and things all rich men living in the world in many ways, you see you watch people have sex and sin on tv you are guilt of it.

When people or pastors go to this no OT just the NT business, you ask what about tithing? oh thats in Malachi?, oh but you just said we only keep the NT how dumb people get when someone who really knows the Bible is around or two or three, God moves and with His people who are holy, the devil moves and with his people and people in sin can't do things right, they hide in their church power and building protecting their doctrines.

It is so fascinating that all the people giving me and a few of us problems about not keeping the law or OT and just this or that all through the NT, most of you are voiding almost all the NT, and yet you quote what you want to get what you want, then you go to the OT all the time, but once you pin them down on sin they jump and bite and go oh no don't jugde me, it is all taken care of with confession really we are ok with what we keep, then they are quoting and going to town all through the Bible and first five books but not to keep itthe Holy Spirit is hurting and the waves of His righteous anger of all this nonsense is going to end the world
we have lost the Truth, Holiness, and what Sanctification Just faith no keeping Gods commands

GOD LOVES ME, EVEN IF YOU DON'T, FIGURE HE WROTE THIS, IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG IN IT JUST MIGHT BE BECAUSE THINGS ARE SO WICKED I AND OTHERS CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE LIES, SO MUCH IS MOVING SO FAST YOU JUST CAN'T GET IT ALL YOU GET TIRED AS MOSES DID, TOO FEW ----THE RIGHTEOUS ARE SURROUNDED BY THE WICKED AND WRONG JUDGEMENT PROCEEDS FROM THE BOOK OF HABAK CH 1
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2011, 05:33 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Default How to deal with INSANITY, this is crazzzzzy, but every day now in the church

How to deal with INSANITY, this is crazzzzzy, but every day now in the church

Reading your posts so far in the forum . . . I would expect you to feel right at home there Elijah.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity