Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 10:00 PM

Location: bible center, Islampur, MSD, W.B. India, pin code-742304
65 posts, read 65,757 times

Advertisements

"Christians" is a haughty term as we are not christ-like. I call myself worse than Judas most trully. Rather we should try to be Christ-like not like mass-murdering jew god , prophets or falible apostles. Living Christ is my Guide not ancient, dead man made scriptures even if it is inspired. It cant answer my questions relating to present crises. Living thing's nature is to change for adjusting to changing times. So Christ is changing his methods in saving different peoples of different ages. Believing books will not save us but believing to obey living Christ in doing love-works. Then Love will integrate-strenghen our soul to overcome sin, suffering and body death. That is salvation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2012, 07:41 AM

289 posts, read 291,354 times
Dogknox,

Everything you say in post #10 is true and I commend you for saying it!

Old 04-14-2012, 09:29 AM

467 posts, read 469,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen santanu goswami View Post
"Christians" is a haughty term as we are not christ-like. I call myself worse than Judas most trully. Rather we should try to be Christ-like not like mass-murdering jew god , prophets or falible apostles. Living Christ is my Guide not ancient, dead man made scriptures even if it is inspired. It cant answer my questions relating to present crises. Living thing's nature is to change for adjusting to changing times. So Christ is changing his methods in saving different peoples of different ages. Believing books will not save us but believing to obey living Christ in doing love-works. Then Love will integrate-strenghen our soul to overcome sin, suffering and body death. That is salvation.
Hello stephen santanu goswami I hope you make a good day. (can't just have a good day, you must MAKE it a good day)
I reply:
God is LOVE!! The scriptures tell you; "God Is LOVE"!
Only man is made in his IMAGE!

Dogs, Cats, Cows, Monkeys, Snails, Chicken etc CAN'T LOVE!! Dogs, Cats, Cows, Monkeys, Snails, Chicken etc. Are NOT made in the image of God! BUT...

stephen santanu goswami But because Cows, Monkeys, Snails, Chicken etc; "Can't LOVE" they also can't sin!!! Only man sins, all men are SINNERS because all men can LOVE!

stephen santanu goswami If someone says; "I am not a sinner" they are saying, they are no better then a SLUG or Chicken!!

stephen santanu goswami You are the >reverse< you say; "I am the greatest sinner!"
Think it through... EXAMPLE: If you, "hold a door open for a lady", you are GIVING of yourself! It is a small act of love! God does NOT expect you to be a "Mother Teresa" to each is given their tasks! To each it is expected to love!
The Parable of the Bags of Gold

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Dogknox

Old 04-14-2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREATDIVIDE46 View Post
Dogknox,

Everything you say in post #10 is true and I commend you for saying it!
Hello GREATDIVIDE46 ...
I reply: By you post I must believe you are a Christian.. Christians believe the scriptures!

Martin Luther rejected them.. He said.. "Satan is the head of the Catholic Church"!
Scriptures say: "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

GREATDIVIDE46 Jesus never, ever made one protestant or protestant church, all are made by MEN!
All protestant churches came alone at least "1600 years AFTER Jesus said, "And surely I am with you always"!!

Martin Luther and all his protegee believe "Jesus lied"!

Scriptures say: 1 Timothy 2:15
But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.
Luther' Protegee believe "Jesus lied"! NOTE) Woman are saved by their Faith NOT being ALONE!

Scriptures say: Luke 10:25
On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”
27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”
28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

Luther' Protegee believe "Jesus lied"!

Scriptures say: John 6:53
Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.

Luther' Protegee believe "Jesus lied"!

Christians believe the scriptures!!!
CHRISTIANS believe the words of Jesus!!
Christians do NOT twist the scriptures they do NOT believe God can lie!

I am Catholic, I have roots back two thousand years to Peter and thus Jesus! I am CHRISTIAN, the Apostles were all Catholic' not one, NO Not even one apostle was protestant!

Dogknox

Old 04-14-2012, 10:29 PM

461 posts, read 483,131 times
The best words I have to offer are from the Lord.

Matt 28:19 Go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father ,the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to carry out everything I have commanded you."

JN 8:31 "If you continue in my teaching you are truly my disciple, then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

Psalms 97:6 The heavens proclaim the Lords righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.

97:11 Light dawns for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.

98:2 The Lord has made known his salvation; he has revealed his justice in the sight of all the nations. He has remembered his kindness and faithfulness to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

106:3 Blessed are those who observe what is right, who do always what is just.

111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it possess virtue. His praise endures forever.

119:1 Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord. Blessed are those who keep his decrees, who seek him with their whole heart, 3 who do no wrong, but walk in his ways.

145:13 The Lord is faithful in all his words, and holy in all his works.

145:17 The Lord is just in all his ways, and holy in all his works. 18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Walk in the light while you have it or darkness will come over you.

Old 04-16-2012, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princely View Post

Matt 28:19 Go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father ,the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teach them to carry out everything I have commanded you."

JN 8:31 "If you continue in my teaching you are truly my disciple, then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."

Psalms 97:6 The heavens proclaim the Lords righteousness; and all the peoples behold his glory.

97:11 Light dawns for the righteous, and joy for the upright in heart.

98:2 The Lord has made known his salvation; he has revealed his justice in the sight of all the nations. He has remembered his kindness and faithfulness to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.

106:3 Blessed are those who observe what is right, who do always what is just.

111:10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; all those who practice it possess virtue. His praise endures forever.

119:1 Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord. Blessed are those who keep his decrees, who seek him with their whole heart, 3 who do no wrong, but walk in his ways.

145:13 The Lord is faithful in all his words, and holy in all his works.

145:17 The Lord is just in all his ways, and holy in all his works. 18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Walk in the light while you have it or darkness will come over you.
Princely Hello "Monday's are Okay, I guess"!
You point to the "Great Commission...
Quote:

I have to ask:
Princely Do you believe in; "Scriptures ALONE"!
Scriptures are your only guide!!

IF you do...You, "Trust ONLY scriptures", How can believe; and teach them to carry out everything I have commanded you. and have it apply to you????

TEACHERS are NOT books they are NOT scriptures ALONE!

I am sure you MUST reject.. and teach them to carry out everything I have commanded you. OR you reject "SCRIPTURES ALONE"!! You can't believe both at the same time! They are in direct OPPOSITION/OPPOSITES to each other!

Princely You can't believe both; "Martin Luther (the author of Scriptures Alone) And at the same time believe God.. "CHURCH has all of his AUTHORITY to TEACH all nations"!

Princely Catholic's believe the scriptures...
We have a TEACHING CHURCH a Church with all of God' AUTHORITY to teach all nations!

CHRISTIANS believe the scriptures...!

Dogknox

Old 04-17-2012, 08:04 AM

461 posts, read 483,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogknox View Post
Princely Hello "Monday's are Okay, I guess"!
You point to the "Great Commission...

I have to ask:
Princely Do you believe in; "Scriptures ALONE"!
Scriptures are your only guide!!

IF you do...You, "Trust ONLY scriptures", How can believe; and teach them to carry out everything I have commanded you. and have it apply to you????

TEACHERS are NOT books they are NOT scriptures ALONE!

I am sure you MUST reject.. and teach them to carry out everything I have commanded you. OR you reject "SCRIPTURES ALONE"!! You can't believe both at the same time! They are in direct OPPOSITION/OPPOSITES to each other!

Princely You can't believe both; "Martin Luther (the author of Scriptures Alone) And at the same time believe God.. "CHURCH has all of his AUTHORITY to TEACH all nations"!

Princely Catholic's believe the scriptures...
We have a TEACHING CHURCH a Church with all of God' AUTHORITY to teach all nations!

CHRISTIANS believe the scriptures...!

Dogknox
The Lord says this;

"The only one who's gone up to heaven is the one who came down from heaven ,the son of man."

"All those who do right shall rise to live."

"Do what is right and just."

"Faithfulness has disappeared, the word of God is gone from there speech."

JN 14:12"The man who has faith in me will do the works I do and far
greater than these".

JN 10:38 The works I do in the name of the Lord bear witness for me. If you do not want to put faith in me then put faith in the works so you will see that I am in the Lord and the Lord is in me.

Those are not my words they come from the One who sent me. I came to do His will not my own. Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching,namely, whether it comes from God or I am merely speaking on my own.

Old 04-17-2012, 09:53 AM

Quote:
The Lord says this;

"The only one who's gone up to heaven is the one who came down from heaven ,the son of man."

"All those who do right shall rise to live."

"Do what is right and just."

"Faithfulness has disappeared, the word of God is gone from there speech."

JN 14:12"The man who has faith in me will do the works I do and far
greater than these".

JN 10:38 The works I do in the name of the Lord bear witness for me. If you do not want to put faith in me then put faith in the works so you will see that I am in the Lord and the Lord is in me.

Those are not my words they come from the One who sent me. I came to do His will not my own. Anyone who chooses to do His will shall know about this teaching,namely, whether it comes from God or I am merely speaking on my own.
Princely I hope all is well...
I reply: Good post!!!
You correctly reject the; "Man made teaching of SCRIPTURES ALONE"!
You trust the CHURCH to teach all nations! (Just as scriptures tell you)

You also correctly reject "Man made teaching of Faith ALONE" good for you.. Faith ALONE is a LIE! It sends souls to Gehenna and Satan!

Man is saved by LOVE, by Doing RIGHT!

1 John 3:7
Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous.

Did you see it??.. The one who does what is right is righteous,
Abraham was RIGHTEOUS!!!

The Sheep go to heaven because they also are RIGHTEOUS, "They Do RIGHT!"

Matthew 25:34
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

Princely The man with "Faith ALONE" goes to the LAKE OF FIRE!

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,
43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

The man with "Faith ALONE" can't work.. Afraid of getting his hands dirty!
"Work" is a 4 letter word to the man with ONLY faith!

GOOD> "WORK" is even a CURSE word to him!

Dogknox

Old 04-17-2012, 10:06 AM

64,148 posts, read 40,492,258 times
Quote:
Those are not my words they come from the One who sent me. I came to do His will not my own.
Yeah riiiight . . . you are special . . . we get it!

Old 04-17-2012, 11:17 AM

593 posts, read 894,709 times
Baptism is more than we have been taught more than simply a profession of faith (which is true ), but baptism is a command not a work as some whould have you believe . Believing in the Son of man,repentence,baptism by immersion and being filled with the Holy Spirit are what far more important than any public display, which I agree the later is a great witness to thosepresent. Acts 2:38-39 is the gateway to being "born again" not withstanding the birth of the church itself. There are no guarantees of this function eliminates disease ,improves ones healthor regenerates the body. It regenerates the soul ,changes you ,suddenly you have a new starting point to forgive all who have harmed you physically or mentally. You now are a new creature that have the power to overcome sin at a level never before experienced and lastly you mimic the love of Christ and all that encompases real love. When you repent Jesus said you sins are washed away as far as the east is from the west! I'll take THAT to the bank those who wish to modify my Jesus!

In Yehoshua

Das

Last edited by DASULAR17; 04-17-2012 at 11:30 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity