Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 02:36 PM

467 posts, read 469,185 times

Advertisements

In reply to post #28..
The BRIDE has ALWAYS formed God' children!

She RE-FORMS the children of Adam into the Children of God!
Unless you are re-FORMED you remain a child of Adam!

God has only one child.. His only son is named Jesus.. IF..
If you are "NOT" in the body of Jesus, then you are NOT you CANNOT be a Child of God! It is just this simple!!!

It takes two (2) parents to form a child!
The BRIDE> Church!
The GROOM> God!

The Bride ALWAYS forms the child!
The Groom always sends the gift!
The Catholic has TWO Parents!
Jesus has TWO Parents!
The Body of Jesus was FORMED by Two Parents!

If you are MOTHER-Less then you are NOT Christian, you are NOT baptized!!

Whenever you read "they were Baptized" in the scriptures, it is always done by the Bride of Christ.. The CHURCH Baptizes with WATER and thus baptism is ALWAYS DONE with WATER!
The GROOM never, ever uses water to baptize!

The Bride re-forms the "Dust Of The Earth" into the body of Jesus!
The Groom sends the spirit.. THUS..
Thus the Body of Jesus is formed exactly as Adams body was formed.. "Earth & Spirit"!

EXACTLY as Adams body except without sin!
So the protestant are WRONG: It is the baptism that's imparting LIFE and everything spiritual.
Water Baptism "ADDS" CHRISTIANS to Jesus body!

Dogknox
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2012, 04:49 PM

593 posts, read 894,328 times
Jesus washes sin away past ,present and future, He does ask if not commands us to repent be baptized and be filled
(receive the gift (baptsim of the Holy Spirit) Acts 2:38 If you don't buy this verse do it anyway in case your theologically
wacked out. As for Matt 28:19 Jesus without saying "duh"! said to the disciples to "go out" or sent (grad caps here as they now become apostes) and baptize all nations in the NAME of the Father Son and Holy Spirit . Now that name is
theorectically YAHWEH but since Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the Father and I come in my Fathers
name so Peter in Acts baptized in the Name .....Jesus (actually Yehoshsua) Helloooooo! So baptism seems when
lights go on a command as opposed to the tradtional church work thing goning on ...whatever. Just go for it.

Das

Old 04-26-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
Jesus washes sin away past ,present and future, He does ask if not commands us to repent be baptized and be filled
(receive the gift (baptsim of the Holy Spirit) Acts 2:38 If you don't buy this verse do it anyway in case your theologically
wacked out. As for Matt 28:19 Jesus without saying "duh"! said to the disciples to "go out" or sent (grad caps here as they now become apostes) and baptize all nations in the NAME of the Father Son and Holy Spirit . Now that name is
theorectically YAHWEH but since Jesus said if you have seen me you have seen the Father and I come in my Fathers
name so Peter in Acts baptized in the Name .....Jesus (actually Yehoshsua) Helloooooo! So baptism seems when
lights go on a command as opposed to the tradtional church work thing goning on ...whatever. Just go for it.

Das
DASULAR17 Yeah BUT....
But you forget... "All the Early CHURCH CHRISTIANS; BAPTIZED to save!"
"All the Early CHURCH CHRISTIANS; BAPTIZED to remove sins!"

You mention Mathew 28:19
I point out; Jesus GAVE all the AUTHORITY of God to HIS ONLY CHURCH, in Matthew 28:19 The GREAT COMMISSION!!!
DASULAR17 The "THEREFORE" puts it into CONTEXT!!

All AUTHORITY is given to me>> THEREFORE GO!!!

THEREFORE GO>> With all the AUTHORITY of God, Make DISCIPLES with all of GOD' AUTHORITY>> SPEAKING FOR GOD!!!

Make Disciples in the NAME OF the Father! With all the AUTHORITY of the FATHER!
Make Disciples in the NAME OF the Son! With all the AUTHORITY of the SON!
Make Disciples in the NAME OF the Holy Spirit! With all the AUTHORITY of the HOLY SPIRIT!
DASULAR17 Make Disciples "BAPTIZING THEM" in the NAME OF God! With all the AUTHORITY of GOD!
SPEAKING FOR GOD!

DASULAR17 Speaking for someone IS Speaking in their name!

THE GREAT COMMISSION:
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

The CHURCH was COMMISSIONED, by God to Go out into all the world; With all of God' AUTHORITY and Make DISCIPLES BY; Baptizing them!
.................................................. ........
Dictionary.com
Commissioned
noun .
1. the act of committing or giving in charge.
2. an authoritative order, charge, or direction.
3. authority granted for a particular action or function.
.................................................. ........

DASULAR17 Right after the CHURCH was EMPOWERED by the Holy Spirit on Pentecost.. The CHURCH immediately started BAPTIZING!!
The CHURCH immediately started the COMMISSION the first day of Pentecost!!!

DASULAR17 The very first day of Pentecost, Peter ADDED Three Thousand DISCIPLES to the Body Of Jesus BY BAPTIZING!!

Acts 2:40
With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Protestants must reject "The Early Church CHRISTIANS"!
Must reject "The SCRIPTURES"!
Must reject "ALL LOGIC" to believe differently!
CHRISTIANS have never taught, "Baptism is Symbolic"!

Dogknox

Old 04-26-2012, 08:01 PM

593 posts, read 894,328 times
Jesus I believe washes all sin away past present and future with a few provisions albeit commands. We must believe in Jesus,repent of our sins ,be baptized (water immersion) unless the later is impossible and be filled with the Holy Spirt evidence of speaking in tongues . It's the repentence that washes the sin not the baptism. They go hand in hand in Acts 2:38. So here is the combined born again timeline and the washing of sin via repentence. Symbolically baptism allows us to bury ourself as into Jesus death and rise as a new creature as with His resurrection. The baptism of the HolySpirit is a separate process the infilling of the Spirit of God. We are saved by Jesus grace as a result of the blood sacrifice He made on the cross and all He asks is to be obedient to the word. I don't understand the point of regeneration so I won'y try to go there people read into some pretty weird stuff that makes yo go "oh my"! At Pentecost the 3000 were on the Essene side of Davids tomb whereas the Pharises were on the opposite side and yes the 3000 received the baptism of the Holy Spirit and the infilling. Where was the water????? Well I discovered there were many pools in the immediate area one an acre in size so those who were not water baptized could have been but skeptics say I'm all wet (pun).

Das

Last edited by DASULAR17; 04-26-2012 at 08:28 PM..

Old 04-27-2012, 12:13 PM

8,057 posts, read 12,922,040 times
I was raised Baptist, a denomination that takes its name for this observance so I have been raised to believe in the importance of this sacrament. Yet those that believe that regeneration comes thru water are missing the message of the whole of scripture.

Perhaps I missed it as I did not read every post in this thread word for word, but no one has mentioned the thief on the cross next to Jesus. Jesus said he would see him that day in paradise. Who took him down and baptized this thief before he died?

Old 04-27-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
I was raised Baptist, a denomination that takes its name for this observance so I have been raised to believe in the importance of this sacrament. Yet those that believe that regeneration comes thru water are missing the message of the whole of scripture.

Perhaps I missed it as I did not read every post in this thread word for word, but no one has mentioned the thief on the cross next to Jesus. Jesus said he would see him that day in paradise. Who took him down and baptized this thief before he died?
Saintmarks Good to meet you..
You ask good questions..
Listen close.... THINK!!
1) Baptist's reject baptism as only being SYMBOLIC!!
Christians have ALWAYS baptized to save!
THE GREAT COMMISSION:
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them...

Saintmarks BAPTISM makes disciples!!
SO RIGHT OFF... Baptism can't be SYMBOLIC, it makes Jesus BROTHERS!
Matthew 12:49
Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers.

PROVING the Baptist Church does NOT teach scriptures, because it reject's baptism!
Saintmarks QUESTION: How are DISCIPLES MADE?

2) Jesus never, ever baptizes with WATER.. NEVER!!!
If you hear of a Baptism done in the scriptures then it is the CHURCH baptizing with WATER!!
FACT: The Church never, ever baptizes with SPIRIT.. NEVER!!!
Right off... You are stuck thinking only spirit baptism is scriptural!

LOOK...
John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
Saintmarks THEN we read this in the same chapter... (No coincidence)

We read this next after John 3:5...
John 3:22
After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.
23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized.

Saintmarks QUESTION WHY were they BAPTIZING at Aenon near Salim???

You MUST reject John 3:22-23 to believe WATER and Baptism does NOT go together!
Saintmarks Do you understand the meaning of the word "AND"?! John 3:5 above tells you what??!! "Water AND Spirit" NOT..
Not spirit ALONE! NOT...
Not the water of the womb.. Or John 3:5 would be worded this way.."no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of the Spirit."

To think Jesus had to mention the waters of the womb is thinking, there are some people NOT from the womb!!
No one in their right mind would have to point out, a person must be ALIVE before they can be reborn!

NEXT we read this...
John 4:1
Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John — 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples.

QUESTION was the CHURCH (Disciples) baptizing with SPIRIT or water, in John 4:1-2!??
Jesus was NOT baptizing because he only baptizes with; "Fire and Spirit!"

The Bride; washes the sins and re-FORMS the children of Adam into the Children of God!
The Groom sends the GIFT...
Saintmarks It takes TWO parents to form a Child!
I have God the |Groom as Father!
I have Church the Bride as Mother!
You are mother-less; No MOTHER, then not God' child!

All of the Children of God enter the throne room!
The Children of the King enter the throne room!

Baptism makes Jesus' BROTHERS..
Baptism makes God' children.. Children of the KING!

Saintmarks The Queen of England has 70 million subjects.. BUT..
But only her CHILDREN can enter the "Throne room"!
All 70 million can walk in Her Gardens.. None will have an inheritance!!

3) The "Thief On the Cross" ended up in a Garden.. Paradise is a Garden, in heaven it is NOT the throne room!

The CHURCH, the Apostles are sitting on thrones, in the Throne Room!
The Baptized are God' children his Children enter the Throne room!!
Saintmarks The "Thief On The Cross" was NOT baptized!
He died before Pentecost, he died before he could be Washed by the Bride!!
Saintmarks He died before the "Great Commission"!!!!
The Thief ended up in the Garden!!

John the Baptist the same thing!!
Saintmarks John died before Pentecost!!!!!!!
Matthew 11:11
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

John ended up in Paradise!!!
Baptism saves.. The Baptist Church is a lie, it rejects baptism as symbolic!!

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Question:be baptized How??!
With water or Spirit???
ANSWER IS BOTH!!! This is the first day of Pentecost!
Be Baptized for the forgiveness of sins!
Receive the GIFT!!
The Groom sends the Gift!
The Bride does the FORMING!
Saintmarks Two (2) parents!
Baptism ADDS Disciples to Jesus BODY!!
The BRIDE BAPTIZED three Thousand the first day of Pentecost!
The Bride re-FORMED three Thousand into Jesus' body, the first day of Pentecost: By Baptism!
The BRIDE "ADDED" Three Thousand to the "BODY OF JESUS" the first day of Pentecost!

With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.â€
41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Baptism ADDS disciples to Jesus' Holy BODY!!
Baptism is WATER & SPIRIT!
I made the QUESTIONS in lime green so you would see them!

Old 04-27-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogknox View Post
Saintmarks Good to meet you..
You ask good questions..
Listen close.... THINK!!
1) Baptist's reject baptism as only being SYMBOLIC!!
Christians have ALWAYS baptized to save!
THE GREAT COMMISSION:
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them...

Saintmarks BAPTISM makes disciples!!
SO RIGHT OFF... Baptism can't be SYMBOLIC, it makes Jesus BROTHERS!

PROVING the Baptist Church does NOT teach scriptures, because it reject's baptism!
Saintmarks QUESTION: How are DISCIPLES MADE?

2) Jesus never, ever baptizes with WATER.. NEVER!!!
If you hear of a Baptism done in the scriptures then it is the CHURCH baptizing with WATER!!
FACT: The Church never, ever baptizes with SPIRIT.. NEVER!!!
Right off... You are stuck thinking only spirit baptism is scriptural!

LOOK...
John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
Saintmarks THEN we read this in the same chapter... (No coincidence)

We read this next after John 3:5...
John 3:22
After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized.
23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized.

Saintmarks QUESTION WHY were they BAPTIZING at Aenon near Salim???

You MUST reject John 3:22-23 to believe WATER and Baptism does NOT go together!
Saintmarks Do you understand the meaning of the word "AND"?! John 3:5 above tells you what??!! "Water AND Spirit" NOT..
Not spirit ALONE! NOT...
Not the water of the womb.. Or John 3:5 would be worded this way.."no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of the Spirit."

To think Jesus had to mention the waters of the womb is thinking, there are some people NOT from the womb!!
No one in their right mind would have to point out, a person must be ALIVE before they can be reborn!

NEXT we read this...
John 4:1
Now Jesus learned that the Pharisees had heard that he was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John — 2 although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples.

QUESTION was the CHURCH (Disciples) baptizing with SPIRIT or water, in John 4:1-2!??
Jesus was NOT baptizing because he only baptizes with; "Fire and Spirit!"

The Bride; washes the sins and re-FORMS the children of Adam into the Children of God!
The Groom sends the GIFT...
Saintmarks It takes TWO parents to form a Child!
I have God the |Groom as Father!
I have Church the Bride as Mother!
You are mother-less; No MOTHER, then not God' child!

All of the Children of God enter the throne room!
The Children of the King enter the throne room!

Baptism makes Jesus' BROTHERS..
Baptism makes God' children.. Children of the KING!

Saintmarks The Queen of England has 70 million subjects.. BUT..
But only her CHILDREN can enter the "Throne room"!
All 70 million can walk in Her Gardens.. None will have an inheritance!!

3) The "Thief On the Cross" ended up in a Garden.. Paradise is a Garden, in heaven it is NOT the throne room!

The CHURCH, the Apostles are sitting on thrones, in the Throne Room!
The Baptized are God' children his Children enter the Throne room!!
Saintmarks The "Thief On The Cross" was NOT baptized!
He died before Pentecost, he died before he could be Washed by the Bride!!
Saintmarks He died before the "Great Commission"!!!!
The Thief ended up in the Garden!!

John the Baptist the same thing!!
Saintmarks John died before Pentecost!!!!!!!
Matthew 11:11
Truly I tell you, among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet whoever is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

John ended up in Paradise!!!
Baptism saves.. The Baptist Church is a lie, it rejects baptism as symbolic!!

Acts 2:38
Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Question:be baptized How??!
With water or Spirit???
ANSWER IS BOTH!!! This is the first day of Pentecost!
Be Baptized for the forgiveness of sins!
Receive the GIFT!!
The Groom sends the Gift!
The Bride does the FORMING!
Saintmarks Two (2) parents!
Baptism ADDS Disciples to Jesus BODY!!
The BRIDE BAPTIZED three Thousand the first day of Pentecost!
The Bride re-FORMED three Thousand into Jesus' body, the first day of Pentecost: By Baptism!
The BRIDE "ADDED" Three Thousand to the "BODY OF JESUS" the first day of Pentecost!

With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”

Baptism ADDS disciples to Jesus' Holy BODY!!
Baptism is WATER & SPIRIT!
I made the QUESTIONS in lime green so you would see them!
So, why was Jesus baptized? Regeneration? to be filled with the Spirit? To be made a disciple?

I was born again and water baptized. All my children got baptized after their giving of their lives to Jesus and being born again. We did this in obedience to Jesus' call to be baptized, in obedience to him.

You put too much emphasis on Pentecost (not that I am denying its importance) BUT the Holy Spirit came into believers BEFORE Pentecsot. Where? Immediately after the ressurrection Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit into his disciples before Pentecost (John 20:22). According to John's gospel, the very first thing that Jesus did when he met up with his disciples after the crucificxion was to breathe into them the Holy Spirit. This is when they were born again. They could not be born again until their sins were paid for on the cross. The same for those believers throughout the OT, they were waiting for the justification and redemption of the cross. In Matthew 27, these verses tell us this:

50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[e] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

This is what I mean about you placing too much emphasis on Pentecost. You do so because you do not place enough emphasis on the cross. This is where our redemption came from. This is why there were holy people raised from their tombs and seen walking around. Why? They were looking to a point in their future to save them just as we look to a point in the past. That point? The cross! Not Pentecost!

The curtain in the temple was torn? Why? Because the power of the shed blood of Jesus meant the temple was no longer in a stone building in Jerusalem, but the bodies of believers. The way into the Holy of Holies is now open and at the same time the Holy Spirit is not limited to a building in Jerusalem.

So, here, two biblical proofs of the moving of the Holy Spirit PRIOR to Pentecost... the tearing of the curtain... emphasizing the departure of the Holy Spirit from the temple and Jesus breathing the Holy Spirit into his disciples the moment he first met them after his resurrection.

I see you have built quite a doctrine around your scriptures. I find your bashing of certain brothers in Christ because of a denominational name to be less than appealing. Really makes most of the rest of what you are promoting of little interest to me if I may be so blunt.

Old 04-28-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
So, why was Jesus baptized? Regeneration? to be filled with the Spirit? To be made a disciple?

I was born again and water baptized. All my children got baptized after their giving of their lives to Jesus and being born again. We did this in obedience to Jesus' call to be baptized, in obedience to him.

You put too much emphasis on Pentecost (not that I am denying its importance) BUT the Holy Spirit came into believers BEFORE Pentecsot. Where? Immediately after the ressurrection Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit into his disciples before Pentecost (John 20:22). According to John's gospel, the very first thing that Jesus did when he met up with his disciples after the crucificxion was to breathe into them the Holy Spirit. This is when they were born again. They could not be born again until their sins were paid for on the cross. The same for those believers throughout the OT, they were waiting for the justification and redemption of the cross. In Matthew 27, these verses tell us this:

50 And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[e] went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

This is what I mean about you placing too much emphasis on Pentecost. You do so because you do not place enough emphasis on the cross. This is where our redemption came from. This is why there were holy people raised from their tombs and seen walking around. Why? They were looking to a point in their future to save them just as we look to a point in the past. That point? The cross! Not Pentecost!

The curtain in the temple was torn? Why? Because the power of the shed blood of Jesus meant the temple was no longer in a stone building in Jerusalem, but the bodies of believers. The way into the Holy of Holies is now open and at the same time the Holy Spirit is not limited to a building in Jerusalem.

So, here, two biblical proofs of the moving of the Holy Spirit PRIOR to Pentecost... the tearing of the curtain... emphasizing the departure of the Holy Spirit from the temple and Jesus breathing the Holy Spirit into his disciples the moment he first met them after his resurrection.

I see you have built quite a doctrine around your scriptures. I find your bashing of certain brothers in Christ because of a denominational name to be less than appealing. Really makes most of the rest of what you are promoting of little interest to me if I may be so blunt.
Hello Saintmarks I hope all is well....
Thank you for your reply!

Jesus told the Apostles to wait until he sent the "Holy Spirit"!
The Holy Spirit gave all who it landed on the COURAGE to go out and PREACH "Jesus resurrected!" Jesus gave; The Holy Spirit to his CHURCH!!
Saintmarks ALL..
All The Early Church Fathers BAPTIZED to save!! It was not for sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus at the great "de-Formation" that men rejected Baptism as only symbolic!

Saintmarks Scriptures tell you: "Baptism SAVES"!

The first day of Pentecost, Peter ADDED three Thousand people to the "Body Of Jesus" BY BAPTISM!!!

>>>>>Baptism "Makes DISCIPLES" of all nations!<<<<<<<
The Great Commission:
“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them...

IF..
Saintmarks If you were "A Disciple" you would be a CHILD OF GOD!

IF..
If you were "ADDED" to Jesus' Body, God would be your Father!!!! You would be "BROTHER" of Jesus!

IF..
If you were "ADDED" to Jesus' resurrected Body.. You would never die!

Saintmarks You can't be Child of God by rejecting Baptism!

You can't be "ADDED" to Jesus' Resurrected Body by rejecting Baptism!

CHRISTIANS, Believe the scriptures!
Christians are Baptized; Christians are "God' Children", BROTHERS OF Jesus!

1 Peter 3:21
and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God. It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ

GOD' WORDS>> 1 Peter 3:21 It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ
>>"JESUS DIED"<<!
>>>>>>Jesus CAN'T die again!!
Saintmarks Heck.. You can't even kill a dog twice!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus CAN'T die a second time, IF..
If you were "ADDED" to Jesus' resurrected Body you also would NOT DIE you would >NEVER< DIE as long as you were in Jesus' RESURRECTED BODY!!!

Saintmarks Again I point out>>The CHRISTIANS have ALWAYS Baptized to "Grow the Church"!
Saintmarks It was not until sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus COMMISSIONED Christians to baptize; That MEN decided to reject Jesus and his words! You are the prodigy of men that REJECTED Scriptures, The Early Church Father, and LOGIC!!
The "de-Formers" rejected Jesus and his holy Bride, Jesus never formed even one protestant church, all are made by men!

Christians today STILL "ADD new Christians to Jesus' BODY"; by baptism!
For two Thousand years The Church has ADDED to Jesus BODY by Baptism!
Christians today STILL "Make DISCIPLES by Baptism"!
Saintmarks CHRISTIANS >> Believe the scriptures!

Old 04-29-2012, 01:49 PM

Sir, I am not rejecting baptism.

You have decided I am out of the fold, not for scriptural evidence first, but for the fact that I don't adhere to your Romanism. I could say all the right things but not be an adherent to the RCC and you would still skew some scriptures to say I am going to hell.

Have had the same basic arguments with hardcore Church of Christ members. It produces nothing. Men that are more interested in their religious dogma and institutions are not easily swayed to truth. They twist truth, even the scriptures just as the Pharisees in Jesus day. Jesus did not have much good to say of them then, neither do I think he is interested in their religious works much today.

I pray this is not you sir, but my discussions with you are fruitless so will kindly bow out.

Old 04-29-2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Sir, I am not rejecting baptism.

You have decided I am out of the fold, not for scriptural evidence first, but for the fact that I don't adhere to your Romanism. I could say all the right things but not be an adherent to the RCC and you would still skew some scriptures to say I am going to hell.

Have had the same basic arguments with hardcore Church of Christ members. It produces nothing. Men that are more interested in their religious dogma and institutions are not easily swayed to truth. They twist truth, even the scriptures just as the Pharisees in Jesus day. Jesus did not have much good to say of them then, neither do I think he is interested in their religious works much today.

I pray this is not you sir, but my discussions with you are fruitless so will kindly bow out.
Saintmarks Thank you for you honest reply.
I reply: You assume I twist scriptures?!
You bow out??
You Bow out because..?
Because you can't...
You can't show me where I go wrong!
I am Catholic.. Catholic's believe the scriptures>> Word for word<<!

You can't prove; the "Early Church Fathers" wrong!
You can't prove; Jesus did in fact make protestants and protestant churches!
You also can't prove scripture prophesy is wrong!

Martin Luther was a Catholic Priest.. He was AMONG US!
This is SCRIPTURE..
This is PROPHESY!
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them —bringing swift destruction on themselves.
2 Many will follow their depraved conduct and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.

Saintmarks The PROPHESY cannot work in the reverse, The Catholic Church was NOT "AMONG" Martin Luther the FATHER of all protesters!
NO..
Saintmarks The Prophesy can only work in one direction..
Martin Luther was AMONG Catholic's..
PROVING beyond all doubt; "Martin Luther and his Prodigy the "False Teacher"!
PROVING .. The Holy Catholic Church IS: "The Way Of Truth"!
PROVING.. Beyond all doubt.. All protestant Churches CAN'T be the way of truth!

Saintmarks You must reject this scripture PROPHESY, to stay in your protest against Jesus and his Holy Bride!

Saintmarks NO you are wrong!
Jesus formed ONE CHURCH and it was not a protestant church! All...
All protestant churches are made by men, all showed up at the very least, sixteen hundred years AFTER Jesus formed his Holy Catholic Church!

Saintmarks The PROPHESY Proves; "Martin Luther the HERETIC!"

I do not twist scriptures!
Christians believe the scriptures!

Hermas is "An Early Church Father"!
Hermas is CHRISTIAN!!
He said..
"‘I have heard, sir,’ said I, ‘from some teacher, that there is no other repentance except that which took place when we went down into the water and obtained the remission of our former sins.’ He said to me, ‘You have heard rightly, for so it is’" (The Shepherd 4:3:1–2 [A.D. 80]).

Ignatius of Antioch; Is An Early Church Father!!
Ignatius of Antioch Is CHRISTIAN!!
He said..
"Let none of you turn deserter. Let your baptism be your armor; your faith, your helmet; your love, your spear; your patient endurance, your panoply" (Letter to Polycarp 6 [A.D. 110]).

Justin Martyr; IS an "Early Church Father!"
Justin Martyr is CHRISTIAN!!
CHRISTIANS believe the scriptures!
He said:
"As many as are persuaded and believe that what we [Christians] teach and say is true, and undertake to be able to live accordingly . . . are brought by us where there is water, and are regenerated in the same manner in which we were ourselves regenerated. For, in the name of God, the Father and Lord of the universe, and of our Savior Jesus Christ, and of the Holy Spirit, they then receive the washing with water. For Christ also said, ‘Except you be born again, you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven’ [John 3:3]" (First Apology 61 [A.D. 151]).

Augustine Is an Early Church Father!!
Augustine Is CHRISTIAN!!
He said..
"There are three ways in which sins are forgiven: in baptism, in prayer, and in the greater humility of penance; yet God does not forgive sins except to the baptized" (Sermons to Catechumens on the Creed 7:15 [A.D. 395]).

Hermas, Ignatius of Antioch, Justin Martyr and Augustine are NOT PROTESTANT!

Saintmarks The "Early Church Father's are CHRISTIANS!!
Saintmarks Christains believe the scriptures!

Hermas, Ignatius of Antioch, Justin Martyr and Augustine: DO NOT TWIST SCRIPTURES!!!

Saintmarks Your concern is NOT with me..
It is with SCRIPTURES!
It is with The Early Church Father and ALL LOGIC!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity