Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2012, 05:22 PM

11,123 posts, read 6,421,666 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimaroon View Post
Wow pneuma! are you now believing God is saving all.

The kingdom of God is within us, God sowed wheat within us (all the good seed), the devil sowed tares within us (all the bad seed).

Every tare within the kingdom/US will be seperated from us.

So you are admitting that the tares are in all of us as well as the wheat. For that is what you said, and if that is the case then according to the rest of the verse the tares are separated from the wheat and burned in the fire. The tares which the devil sowed within us.

If God pulls out the tares then what do we have left in us but the wheat. So we will all have only wheat in us after the harvest. Thus we will all be gathered into his kingdom. This is the process for every field and thus everyone is saved...hallelujah praise God!
I have believed in the salvation of all for most of my life cimaroon.

It sound like you also believe it.

The only thing we differ on here my friend is who sowed the tares, you seem to beleive God sowed them in man in His creation of man, I believe they were sown in man by the devil, which Paul calls it the law of sin in our members. Thus with our mind we serve the law of God, but our flesh we serves the law of sin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 05:22 PM

303 posts, read 431,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
The OT people did not KNOW, they had knowledge of Him but did not really KNOWthe Father, they had but a babies understanding of Him. An understanding that many here still have, which is the belief that God does good and evil.

They simply wrote what they believed of God, but that does not make their view of God correct.

They were in search of God, but He (God) was not revealed unto man until Jesus came and revealed the Father to us.

Jesus said

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Now that makes no sense God revealed himself to Moses who wrote the first five books of the Bible, God considered Abraham righteous, He said Solomon was wise....many of them including David wrote about the coming of the Messiah...so how can you say they had no knowledge of God?

Old 06-24-2012, 05:31 PM

303 posts, read 431,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post

They simply wrote what they believed of God, but that does not make their view of God correct.

They were in search of God, but He (God) was not revealed unto man until Jesus came and revealed the Father to us.
So then I guess it would be fair to say that your view of him may not be correct either for Jesus also said

John 6:36
But I say unto you, That ye also have see me, and believed not.

John 1:10-11
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
He came unto his own and his own received him not.

This poses a problem for you: The same world that he created didn't know him or receive him...NOT EVEN HIS OWN. So know how is he going to save his own...for if they are his (his own) then he cannot lose them.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:34 PM

Quote:
He that committeth sin is of the devil

Is he that committeth sin of the flesh or is he of the Spirit? Because I do know that children of the flesh...these are not children of God.
Your not quite getting it bro/sis.

The children of the flesh are those who follow the law of sin in their members, a law not sown of God but of the devil.

It is because the devil works in the flesh of man that those of the flesh are not the children of the Father.

It has nothing to do with are sarx/flesh as in reference to our body.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Pneuma.. I completely agree with your perspective, here.
Thanks sis, it is so hard to break down the walls man has built around the scriptures, so it is incouraging to know that you see this also.

God bless you little bird

Old 06-24-2012, 05:45 PM

Quote:
We do agree that it was God who made man in the beginning. So how did God make man in the beginning? Fleshy or Spiritual?
natural body neither fleshly or spiritual.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Now that makes no sense God revealed himself to Moses who wrote the first five books of the Bible, God considered Abraham righteous, He said Solomon was wise....many of them including David wrote about the coming of the Messiah...so how can you say they had no knowledge of God?
I never said they had no knowledge of God, I said they had a babies understanding of God.

There is knowledge there, just not full knowledge.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
So then I guess it would be fair to say that your view of him may not be correct either for Jesus also said

John 6:36
But I say unto you, That ye also have see me, and believed not.

John 1:10-11
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
He came unto his own and his own received him not.

This poses a problem for you: The same world that he created didn't know him or receive him...NOT EVEN HIS OWN. So know how is he going to save his own...for if they are his (his own) then he cannot lose them.
seeing and SEEING and hearing and HEARING are NOTthe same thing.

And He will not lose any, all will come to the KNOWLEDGE of the Father.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:58 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,462,144 times
Uncultivated, growth is a natural process.
Therefore, the tares grow up with the wheat.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:42 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,462,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Uncultivated, growth is a natural process.
Therefore, the tares grow up with the wheat.
An agricultural parable, which has fallen on death ears.

The seeds of tares are much smaller than the wheat.
And they will fall through the sieve during the harvest.

"Let them grow together, and at harvest time; they will be separated."

It's not about plowing the fields of others, it's about the natural process of our own growth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity