Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 03:36 AM

55 posts, read 49,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
So who sent Him?...
He was sent into this physical world by his invisible God Father....

John 8:54-55 ......; of whom ye say, that he is your God: v55 Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying.

No man knows the name of the invisible God Father at this time....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2013, 06:44 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,015,623 times
Quote:
So who sent Him?...

When you talk to yourself, are there two of you, or just one? Just a thought I've had.
I tend to think there are two of us and therefore an inner battle, we humans are a duality,
if you will. There is "I" (EGO) and "not I" but Christ.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:57 AM

6,822 posts, read 6,632,410 times
Good job explaining. The reason why it is so important is because who's blood was shed on that cross? Only divine blood can pay for the sins of Man. God in the only begotten Son made of flesh and blood so that He could die for the sins of the world. The Father in the Son and the Son is in the Father in the Holy Spirit which are One.

God makes it clear He is the only Savior in that He will not give His glory to another.

JESUS is YHWH our Righteousness.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:12 AM

28,090 posts, read 29,943,480 times
Quote:
So who sent Him?...
Well, the Bible says Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of the Father, and in the News Testament, He clearly says that the Father sent Him.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:16 PM

55 posts, read 49,006 times
Jesus is God and was with his invisible Almighty God Father before the beginning of the Physical World. When God spoke the first recorded WORD in the Bible.... and said...... "Let there be Light", Jesus or Jehovah, the Son, came forth from the invisible Spirit of Love into our Physical World and Became the Only God everPhysically formed or that ever will be Physically formed for us to see andwitness.

He was Not Created for He was already God from the beginning; from everlasting. Jehovah or Jesus, the Son, was the Light of of heaven in the beginning of Genesis (Alpha)...... just as He will be the Light of Heaven in the end (Omega)_, which has No need for the Sun nor Moon to shine in it..... because, the glory of the Son is the Light thereof.

Without the Son, was Not anything made that was made, because Everything that was created physically.... was formed / made by the Physical Hands of the Only God, the Only Image, the Only Begotten, of the Invisible Spirit of God. When we get to Heaven, we will truly understand and see that the Son is our One God, for In Him dwelleth ALL of the fulness of the Godhead, bodily (physically).

Old 05-24-2013, 08:10 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,349,449 times
Jesus Christ is Jehovah himself of old, the Son of God...

Jehovah ordered the slaughtering of the innocent?
Christ went to the cross to be crucified as a penalty?

Old 05-25-2013, 03:58 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,022,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katzpur View Post
Well, the Bible says Jesus is the Only Begotten Son of the Father, and in the News Testament, He clearly says that the Father sent Him.
But I thought He was the Father?..

Old 05-25-2013, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pillars View Post
Jesus is God and was with his invisible Almighty God Father before the beginning of the Physical World. When God spoke the first recorded WORD in the Bible.... and said...... "Let there be Light", Jesus or Jehovah, the Son, came forth from the invisible Spirit of Love into our Physical World and Became the Only God everPhysically formed or that ever will be Physically formed for us to see andwitness.

He was Not Created for He was already God from the beginning; from everlasting. Jehovah or Jesus, the Son, was the Light of of heaven in the beginning of Genesis (Alpha)...... just as He will be the Light of Heaven in the end (Omega)_, which has No need for the Sun nor Moon to shine in it..... because, the glory of the Son is the Light thereof.

Without the Son, was Not anything made that was made, because Everything that was created physically.... was formed / made by the Physical Hands of the Only God, the Only Image, the Only Begotten, of the Invisible Spirit of God. When we get to Heaven, we will truly understand and see that the Son is our One God, for In Him dwelleth ALL of the fulness of the Godhead, bodily (physically).

I would like to see Scripture for everything that you just stated...

Old 05-25-2013, 04:28 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,011,211 times
In Luke 1: 26-35.....The Holy Angel of God called Gabriel came to Mary, and gave the message ```Hail you that are highly favored, the Lord is with you , Blessed are you among woman ...Fear not Mary for you have found favor with God ...Look you will conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son , and will call His name Jesus ...He will be great and will be called the Son of the Highest , and the Lord God will give to him the throne of His father David , and he will reign over the house of Jacob for ever , and the kingdom there will be no end ``.......See in these Scripture the name for Gods son Jesus is commanded by the messenger Angel from God or Jehovah

Old 05-25-2013, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
In Luke 1: 26-35.....The Holy Angel of God called Gabriel came to Mary, and gave the message ```Hail you that are highly favored, the Lord is with you , Blessed are you among woman ...Fear not Mary for you have found favor with God ...Look you will conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son , and will call His name Jesus ...He will be great and will be called the Son of the Highest , and the Lord God will give to him the throne of His father David , and he will reign over the house of Jacob for ever , and the kingdom there will be no end ``.......See in these Scripture the name for Gods son Jesus is commanded by the messenger Angel from God or Jehovah
What is your point?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity