Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 11:57 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,940,039 times

Advertisements

It is the burdon of my heart to encourage those that love the Lord, yearn deply for the tutelage of the Holy Spirit Jesus provides .
Not in an effort to unify christianity, men do this an fail misrably.
It has always been God's intention that He be our teacher in all things just as Jesus said. The holy Spirit would teach in His place.

This relationship afoarded us, is the mark the angels of God recognize ,both now in our daily life and in the future when we are called to home.
They that have based their belief on academics, have no realtionship, they worship their religion .
Jesus said the way is narrow , , not just because He is the only way but because the Fathr wil make His own determination ,those that are obedient and fruitful and thoae that are leaches John 15;
I'd like to point out one last thing the spirit is pressing;
If you read the old testament you see that hell is ever expanding ,and if you read revelations ,you see that heaven is a measured size. It is not expanding.
The fullness of time has not come .
Those that would love God are yet too few, and those that love their religion, be it with or with out some god, are too many.
Even I when very young supposed that simply barely making it was good enough, but later that was not the fire God put under me but to realize that people with only the concern of a casual faith were making compromises they had no business to .
You have no business to compromise, if in deed You contend to be under Jesus Lordship.
Though God loves the world , He does not compromise to it .
Pauls influence and teaching of grace currupted the gospel ,hence we have millons of "believers" that make exception to any thing they please . Jesus lordship in them is assumed, not actually realized.
I have been there I do know the difference.
As for the anti-christ , satan is working overtime , he's not stupid, and he knows the scriptures better than you all do .
Hence he knows how to twist it like he has done from the beginning Genisis3;
A child that loves and learns obedience to God , is a more valuable asset to the kingdom of heavven , than all the academics one could gather in several lifetimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2013, 06:59 PM

505 posts, read 575,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael17 View Post
Assyria is now a part of Iraq.

Babylon is now a part of Iraq.

I do not know the location of Meshech or Tubal but considering two of the places that mention the Anti-Christ mention Iraq that should be a huge hint.

Iraq is also situated just north of Israel if you look at the map on Google and most of the Biblical texts refer to locations in the Middle East so North could simply mean more North than Israel and Iraq fits that just fine.

Can we think of important Politicians from Iraq who could be labeled as Princes, Wicked, and an Extortionist?

I have a conspiracy theory that the U.S. knows the Anti-Christ will come from the Middle East so that is the real reason we are at war with them because our Government is secretly trying to kill him before he can ever gain power, instead I think our wars in that part of the world will be the cause of his creation.

Also Christ said there would be Wolves in Sheep's clothing, False Christs, and False Prophets.
Also who is to say each and every verse about a Anti-Christ is about just one, what if there will be more than one?
Tubal and Meshech were the Tabareni and the Machi, whose lands were on the Caucasian highland between the Euxine (Black sea) and the Caspian seas, according to my "helps" Bible. Magog, Meshech and Tubal were sons of Japheth from whom came the Scythians, Russians, Muscovites, Tibareni, Cappadocians, and other people who predominate in modern northern Europe and Asia.

Iraq is DUE EAST of Israel, approximately 225-250 miles at it's closest point, then stretches further East.

Lebanon and Turkey are also due north of Israel, so we could consider those countries to be possibilities from which the "King of the North" could come also. The nation of the Ukraine is also north of Israel.

Old 07-18-2013, 07:41 PM

670 posts, read 816,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

This is each and everyone one of us when we live out of the carnal mind. There is no anti Christ coming to get ya. He's already here in the guise of the carnal mind. Who do you think Jesus was talking to when he said to Peter "get behind me satan". I am positive Peter did not look over his shoulder on hearing what Jesus said to him.
Just as the Spirit of Christ and God can come upon us so too can the Spirit of the Beast and Devil.

The Spirit of the Beast is selfish and instinctual it tries to manipulate us and dominate our every action. When you lust for sex it is your instinct the animal part of you trying to take control and dominate you, that is the Spirit of the Beast. Rage too is from the Beast.

The Devil attempts to use reason, the devil may either use Fear or Pleasure those are it's primary methods, it will creep into your thoughts as doubt or blind faith. The Devil is said to be the most "Crafty" of gods creation in Genesis and this is because It has slivered it's way into our thoughts. Where the beast attempts to use Instinct against us the Devil has a greater tool, our own minds and thoughts. Pessimism is a sure sign of the Devil's influence on a person so is Depression. But those are not it's only tools it's primary objective is to deceive us and lead us away from what is good. The devil will offer some thing your heart desires in exchange for an evil act, and the devil does it all within the confines of your own mind. The devil will try to assert to you that it is fine to sin as long as it feels good, this is when the Devil and the Beast are working as a team to derail you from being on the right path. We are at war inside ourselves every day, at war with our Instinct and our own Minds.

There are devils and there is a beast.

The primary devil is not Lucifer as some assume Lucifer is the unclean spirit of a Babylonian king.
Nor is the name of the devil Satan for Satan is actually an Angel whose tasks is to test us and prosecute us before God.
The Devil's name is Samael, he is a Fallen Angel. Fallen Angels are not the same type of spirit as Daemons who ancient Christians Demonized for political reasons.
I do not use the term Demon because it was a cheap distortion of the word Daemon that Christians did to justify the unjustified killing of pagans, rather the evil spirits in Christianity that are not Fallen Angels I feel should be called Unclean Spirits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity