Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-06-2014, 01:09 PM

4,217 posts, read 2,785,792 times

Advertisements

Jesus said only the one who comes from God has seen God but He also said that whoever has seen Him has seen the Father so in order to see Him and the Father one must come from God that is according to those statements. Since Jesus and the son of man are the truth, the word of God, then one must come from God to see it that is to understand it fully and see God.

Do you come from God?

Have you seen the Father?

John 14:7-9
"If you know me, you will know my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him."Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.

John 6:46 NRS
Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God; he has seen the Father.

I come from God and have seen the Father. What about you?

I know him and I keep His word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2014, 01:22 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,192,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
Jesus said only the one who comes from God has seen God but He also said that whoever has seen Him has seen the Father so in order to see Him and the Father one must come from God that is according to those statements. Since Jesus and the son of man are the truth, the word of God, then one must come from God to see it that is to understand it fully and see God.

Do you come from God?

Have you seen the Father?

John 14:7-9
"If you know me, you will know my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him."Philip said to him, "Lord, show us the Father, and we will be satisfied."
Jesus said to him, "Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.

John 6:46 NRS
Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God; he has seen the Father.

I come from God and have seen the Father. What about you?

I know him and I keep His word.
Are you suggesting that John 6:46 applies to you, or anyone else that is a Christian? Is that the question?

Old 11-06-2014, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Are you suggesting that John 6:46 applies to you, or anyone else that is a Christian? Is that the question?
John 6:46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father except the one who is from God; he has seen the Father."

The question is, do you come from God so as to see God and hear His word?

I come from God and see Him. I know Him and I keep His word.

Old 11-06-2014, 03:29 PM

9,690 posts, read 10,018,190 times
I have never visually seen Father God but I have heard Him Speak through Jesus Christians in a prophetic Word Even where once He gave a Word on Apostle Paul and what He did as Paul was a Apostle of His son Lord Jesus ......I have witness the power of the creator Father God , Like He is the only one who can put a fish hook in the devil mouth and rip Him out of the way ..... So If you have witness the supernatural experience of Jesus Spirit then you have seen the Father God

Old 11-06-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
I have never visually seen Father God but I have heard Him Speak through Jesus Christians in a prophetic Word Even where once He gave a Word on Apostle Paul and what He did as Paul was a Apostle of His son Lord Jesus ......I have witness the power of the creator Father God , Like He is the only one who can put a fish hook in the devil mouth and rip Him out of the way ..... So If you have witness the supernatural experience of Jesus Spirit then you have seen the Father God

Do you come from God? If not you do not know Him nor will you see Him until you do.

The words of the son of man are a mystery to those who do not belong to God and do not come from God.

"Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God."

One cannot belong to and hear God's word unless they come from God and are born from above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity