Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 02:44 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,225,130 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintMePurple View Post
You are wrong, simply put.

To answer your question, faith and obedience, as the Word states.

Put your son on an alter.......then you tell me about obedience.

Actually, in Genesis 15:6, it says "6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness."

That was BEFORE he was told to offer up Isaac. Paul wrote about that in Romans 4.

"4:1 What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.”

Bottom line is, your bloodline is irrelevant. We are not made righteous by obedience--but by faith.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2013, 03:25 PM

9,696 posts, read 10,045,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfoush21 View Post
Why are people quick to denounce Black Americans,West Indians, Latinos, and Native Americans as the true Israelites when there is so much evidence to prove they are?
Is it just prophecy fulfilling itself or are people just unaware of the truth and don't want to know it?
I mean why else would the Most High allow us to succumb to these horrific events that occurred in history If anyone can prove different that people above aren't the true Israelites I'm open to hear it. with substantial evidence of course. I'm still learning.
P.S. - I will also gladly share the vast amount of info I have found to prove this.
Sounds like the vast info you may have is false ideas ready to devalue people of Judah faith ....

Old 11-07-2013, 03:54 PM

4,686 posts, read 6,154,148 times
They were in Africa back then, so there is a much greater chance all the original Hebrews were black since just about all evidence points to it as well.

Even white guys on national geographic before did a special about the tribe of Judah was more than liekly black and not what we see in Israel today. Its a topic that few really want to talk about, but Europeans white washed the bible.

You faith matters more than your skin color in the end.

Old 11-07-2013, 04:49 PM

78 posts, read 517,654 times
Quote:
Israelites are all peoples of all nations that are CALLED unto the Father, those who answer the calling.

Christians and jews are not Israelites, just as pagans are gentiles, are not Israelites.

Those of us who know who we are, are Israelites.

Israelites keep the Sabbaths and the Commandments and ordinances.
Remember the 12,000 that would be chosen from each tribe to make 144,000.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Israelites are all peoples of all nations that are CALLED unto the Father, those who answer the calling.

Christians and jews are not Israelites, just as pagans are gentiles, are not Israelites.

Those of us who know who we are, are Israelites.

Israelites keep the Sabbaths and the Commandments and ordinances.
Quote:
Has nothing to do with bloodlines. Has to do with understanding through knowledge and wisdom.

No knowledgeable Judean would call himself a jew. Judaism is a mix of Babylon paganism and the original Hebrew just as christianity is.

You are either not called or you don't know who you are. Once you understand you are called to become (or are) an Israelite you are bound to keep the Commandments and Sabbaths.
EXODUS 19:5
JEREMIAH 31:35-36 "THUS SAID G-d , WHICH GIVE THE SUN FOR A LIGHT BY DAY, AND THE ORDINANCE OF THE MOON AND OF THE STARS FOR A LIGHT BY NIGHT, WHICH DIVIDED THE SEA WHEN THE WAVE THEREOF ROAR; G-d OF HOST IS HIS NAME:

36 IF THOSE ORDINANCES DEPART FROM BEFORE ME, SAID G-d, THEN THE SEED OF ISRAEL, ALSO SHALL CEASE FROM BEING A NATION BEFORE ME FOREVER."

1st CHRONICLES 16:13, 18 "O YOU SEED OF ISRAEL HIS SERVANTS YOU CHILDREN OF JACOB, HIS CHOSEN ONES,
(18) SAYING, UNTO YOU WILL I GIVE THE LAND OF CANAAN, THE LOT OF YOUR INHERITANCE."

ZECHARIAH 2:8, PSALM 148:14, Matthew 15:24

Old 11-07-2013, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
No. You really are NEVER called to keep the Commandments. You tell me...what made Abraham righteous? Was it his obedience? Or his faith?

John 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of G-d, when we love G-d, and keep his commandments.
John 5:3 For this is the love of G-d, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

So you are called to keep his commandments to show that you love him. Obedience and faith made Abraham righteous.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Sounds like the vast info you may have is false ideas ready to devalue people of Judah faith ....

True people of Judah keep the Most High's Laws & Commandments, and believing that Christ is the only way to salvation .t To answer your question, yes I have plenty of evidence to prove that the current people occupying Israel aren't the Most Highs chosen.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:45 PM

55 posts, read 62,872 times
Quote:
True people of Judah keep the Most High's Laws & Commandments, and believing that Christ is the only way to salvation .t To answer your question, yes I have plenty of evidence to prove that the current people occupying Israel aren't the Most Highs chosen.

You are dead on!

Old 11-07-2013, 05:51 PM

55 posts, read 62,872 times
Quote:
Remember the 12,000 that would be chosen from each tribe to make 144,000.

Also the 12 gates of the New Jerusalem will be named after the twelve tribes.

Old 11-07-2013, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Actually, in Genesis 15:6, it says "6 And he believed the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness."

That was BEFORE he was told to offer up Isaac. Paul wrote about that in Romans 4.

"4:1 What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? 2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.”

Bottom line is, your bloodline is irrelevant. We are not made righteous by obedience--but by faith.
Jeremiah 31:31-33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Most High, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their G-d, and they shall be my people. 32 Behold, the days come, saith the Most High, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 33 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Most High.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Most High, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity