Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2014, 06:19 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,980,170 times

Advertisements

You know what is amazing to me trumpethim? What is amazing to me is that with all the evidence we have provided they still don't believe. I bet if Jesus Christ came down right now and presented himself to AREQUIPA and the other naysayers and He showed them the holes in His hands and feet they would probably Goodle "Jesus Christ" and tell Him: "You don't exist."

Old 02-20-2014, 06:48 AM

5,536 posts, read 7,114,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
showed them the holes in His hands and feet ...

Old 02-20-2014, 06:50 AM

Metal rivets found in the Noah's Ark. Yes, they worked with various metals prior to the flood.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:21 AM

The whole damned silly, babyish flimflam is easily torn apart and thrown away here.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalust View Post
The whole damned silly, babyish flimflam is easily torn apart and thrown away here.
Tell that to all the scientists and labs who have already put their good name on the line as to proving it really is Noah's ark. The pictures of the petrified wood that was glued together and had pitch on it along with the rivet found should tell you Snopes got it wrong. Just because Snopes states something does not mean they are correct. They have been found to make false statements quite often.

Oh wait! the volcano and earthquake miraculously produced the petrified wood found there and miraculously produced the rivets! Yes! That should put this whole silly thing to rest!

Old 02-20-2014, 08:01 AM

4,965 posts, read 5,693,130 times
Apparently various bits and pieces of this ark had "made in china" engraved on them. I never knew Noah was a Chinaman.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
Apparently various bits and pieces of this ark had "made in china" engraved on them. I never knew Noah was a Chinaman.
No they didn't. They were all stamped "Made in U.S.A."

Old 02-20-2014, 08:06 AM

546 posts, read 547,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalust View Post

Wow! That shows a lot about "Snopes"! They list a group of "Claims" vs. "Reality".

They said, "Claim: Soil samples from the site indicate the residue of a decayed wooden vessel with sophisticated metals used for bracing.

Reality: It is true that the samples contained iron, aluminum, titanium, and carbon, but such elements are always to be found in soils." Ooops! Aluminum is NEVER found in soil."

They said, "Claim: The pattern of 'iron lines' that was detected by the metal detecting surveys and marked out by plastic tape was duplicated and verified by other subsurface techniques including ground penetrating, or subsurface interface, radar surveys.

Reality: This claim is utterly false, yet it has been persistently used to give credence to diagrams purporting to show the internal structure of a boat, namely, Noah's Ark." Ooops! The video shows these claims to be true! Now, since everyone wants visible evidence on these things, who do we believe; the tape showing the actual event at the actual site, or "Snopes", who "says" that this claim is utterly false without any evidence to prove their allegations?

I could go on, but the site that was given, from Snopes, refuses to be copied, and I don't want to spend any more time copying it by direct method.

No, this whole silly, babyish flimflam from Snopes is easily torn apart and thrown away.

All I can say is: Thank you Snopes for showing me how "accurate" you really are, and that you can't be trusted any more than a medicine oil salesman!

Old 02-20-2014, 08:12 AM

546 posts, read 547,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoMan View Post
That's very funny and ingenius! There are a lot of places that this can be posted, and a great number of people will believe it as the truth!

Old 02-20-2014, 08:18 AM

Snopes may not have the best reputation for other topics but every point they make about this silly, babyish wet-dream is verifiable. Read the links.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity