Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2014, 08:58 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatCA View Post
Yes, out of context application by your effort to tie the two verses together and God canot die. If just flesh died then no one died at all. Either the person of Jesus died or he didn't. The person of God cannot die.
you ERROR again, ignorance, void of what I been saying, "the diversity", God in flesh died. listen the FIRST DEATH is of the Body, FLESH. scripture, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also". the BODY is the FLESH. now the second DEATH is of Body and Soul. LOOK, LISTEN, and LEARN, Revelation 2:11 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death". I thought you knew about the FIRST and the SECOND DEATH. I guess no. Oh well.

Now what about your jehovah being the Redeemer?, well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2014, 09:19 AM

its amazing how people can make a statement and never have scripture to back it up with. to my JW, you claim NOW, because before you did’t before that Jesus is a God, but not the Almighty God. that statement alone by it self shows polytheism, or Henotheism. these are all false doctrine. the bible deny them both. but you don’t know what to do with JESUS, as Son. you still believe, as from a previous post, that there are two God, a mighty God, and a Almighty God, that’s Henotheism at its best. the devil have you fooled into this thinking. its amazimg that people don’t read their bibles and understand what the devil is doing to them. 2 Corinthians 2:11 "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. well that verse just went out the window for some. some, but NOT all are still in ignorance. Many of God people are waking up to the actual truth, and not what man have told them. my motto, “where there is knowledge, stay not ignorant”.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:25 AM

18,172 posts, read 16,403,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
you ERROR again, ignorance, void of what I been saying, "the diversity", God in flesh died. listen the FIRST DEATH is of the Body, FLESH. scripture, James 2:26 "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also". the BODY is the FLESH. now the second DEATH is of Body and Soul. LOOK, LISTEN, and LEARN, Revelation 2:11 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death". I thought you knew about the FIRST and the SECOND DEATH. I guess no. Oh well.

Now what about your jehovah being the Redeemer?, well.
Uh, either Jesus the person, not just a nature or diversity died or we have no salvation. He said he DIED, not a nature or "diversity", but He Himself. God can't die. How hard is that to grasp???

Old 08-29-2014, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Uh, either Jesus the person, not just a nature or diversity died or we have no salvation. He said he DIED, not a nature or "diversity", but He Himself. God can't die. How hard is that to grasp???
LOL. Luke 23:46 "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost". are you so ignorant until you cannot see. the LIFE is in the BLOOD, read Lev 17:14. what nature died?, the flesh, first death. now that nature without the spirit is united, but now in spiritual form. what is it you don't understand.

Old 08-29-2014, 09:46 AM

CA, what about that Jehovah question, is he, your jehovah the redeemer, yes or no, your answer please?.

Old 08-29-2014, 10:15 AM

CA, are you still with us?........ just like I said before, when confronted with the truth, no response.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
CA, what about that Jehovah question, is he, your jehovah the redeemer, yes or no, your answer please?.
Yes, and I am redeemed through my savior His Son, Jesus.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:16 PM

Quote:
LOL. Luke 23:46 "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost". are you so ignorant until you cannot see. the LIFE is in the BLOOD, read Lev 17:14. what nature died?, the flesh, first death. now that nature without the spirit is united, but now in spiritual form. what is it you don't understand.
ASV Isaiah 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he poured out his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors: yet he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Jesus the person died, not just a nature.

KJV Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

KJV Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Either Christ died or he didn't. A nature dying is meaningless. The poured out blood was part of the death.

God cannot die.

Old 08-29-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Yes, and I am redeemed through my savior His Son, Jesus.
LOL, is the Son the LORD of host, and that's all caps in LORD. yes or no

Old 08-29-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
ASV Isaiah 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he poured out his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors: yet he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Jesus the person died, not just a nature.

KJV Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

KJV Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Either Christ died or he didn't. A nature dying is meaningless. The poured out blood was part of the death.

God cannot die.
LOL, Matthew 10:28 "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell".

listen, the Diversity have a BODY. And fear not them which kill the body, the body, the body, the body. James, for the body, the body, the body is dead without the spirit.

all of your points are moot. its pitiful to see someone so lost.

good day.my my. my. Lord have mercy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity