Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2014, 02:16 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Deuteronomy 32:4-- All of Gods ways are justice--

This means---- a sinless perfect mortal( Adam) lost a good standing with God by rebelling and doing sin.----justice= A sinless perfect mortal( not God in the flesh) lived a sinless life but paid the wages of sin to buy back what Adam had lost.

If Jesus were God in the flesh, there would be no justice in that matter--and we all know Justice was involved.
FYI, Adam, the first one, was not PERFECT. he was innocent. and by Divine council of God Adam was, well let the scriptures speak for themselves, Romans 8:20 "For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. well that perfection just went out the window.

and thanks for the response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2014, 04:33 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
that have nothing to do with the context of 3:20. the MEDIATOR of the NEW TESTAMENT have nothing to do with the Mosaic Law, I suggest you read again what you asked.
I asked what the purpose of Galatians was, you are unable to answer because you do not know...

Old 09-03-2014, 04:34 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,038,751 times
Quote:
while responding to a reply in another post, it reinforced, and added to my belief in what I been saying of God as a diversity. Zechariah 13:7 confirms and Reveals it clearly. and also confirms it here in John 10:30 as being ONE. in NATURE, and in PERSON. the plurality of God as ONE is definitely confirmed, by God sharing himself in Flesh as a diversity. this is Just another set of scriptures that confirms God diversity.

be blessed.
Nole...

Old 09-05-2014, 09:38 PM

18 posts, read 17,405 times
Quote:
John 10:30 "I and my Father are one. 31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God”. hold that thought, “being a man, makest thyself God”. many say our Lord JESUS never said, or claimed that he was God. well that misrepresentation of the truth just went out the door. lets examine this scripture, John 10:30.

the Jews knew that it is only “ONE” God. and our unitarian friends quote this scripture religiously, when a lawyer asked our Lord JESUS about the first commandment, Mark 12:29 "And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord”, (which they missed a lot in this one scripture). but our unitarian friends use this one scripture, as their banner to prove that our Lord Jesus is not God, but his agent. well after today, they might need to seek another scripture for their claim.

after our Lord’s statement in verse 30, this claim by JESUS himself is saying that he is God. the Jews knew it and so do you. when JESUS say, “I and my Father are one”. this is saying “I AM GOD”. because remember, there is only one God, and not two. here we again see the diversity of God in flesh. for the Lord Jesus to say that he and the Father are “ONE", this indicate the same person. but when one use “are”, it is not a single designation, but the Lord JESUS used the word “are” in reference to him and his father as one. what is the answer here?. again our Lord is the “another”, or the allos, or the diversity of God in flesh. for the word “ONE” here is the Greek word, G1520 εἷς heis (heis`) (including the neuter (etc.) hen).
1. one
[a primary numeral]
KJV: a(-n, -ny, certain), + abundantly, man, one (another), only, other, some

Notice how the KJV can translate this word as, one (another). it have another in parenthesis, “one (another)”. there is our word “Another”, which is the Greek word G243 ἄλλος allos. My lord, diversity is all over the bible. but lets look at John 10:30 in this new light, as it can be translated with word “another” in parenthesis. “I and my Father are one (another)”. this is very clear. I and my Father are one another. the same person in a different natures. again, Allos, (another), expresses a numerical difference, (Son, & Father), and denotes another of the same sort, or (nature). again the beauty of “diversity”, the share of Spirit, (Father) in flesh and blood, (Son). John 10:30 is crystal clear in declaring JESUS as God in the Flesh as the “Diversity”, or the offspring. if people could only understand “diversity”, the bible will become very clear.

the test.

#1. a careful study of G243 ἄλλος allos vs G2087 ἕτερος heteros, both mean “another”, but with different meaning.

#2. a careful study of “offspring”, G1085 γένος genos.

#3. a careful study of “Diversity” above, #2, and H430 אֱלוֹהִים 'elohiym, or the plurality of God.

Make no distinction, God is one, as a Plurality, the share of himself.

with this said, the unitarian doctrine is exposed as an man made error. as well as with the man made Trinitarian doctrine, and the JW man made doctrine also, all are in ERROR.

John 10:30 is open for discussion.
I AM GOD.

I AM. he never said jesus was god.. I AM "is" God. we all are god. we created ourselves. there is no separate other.

Old 09-06-2014, 06:21 AM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPArker. View Post
I AM GOD.

I AM. he never said jesus was god.. I AM "is" God. we all are god. we created ourselves. there is no separate other.
GINOLJC to all.
True I AM is God. and true, "Jesus never said that he was a god either, and that's god, with the small case "g" in it. now the part, "we created ourselves", I don't know where you got that from, but " there is no separate other", that's true, for there is only ONE God, and his name is JESUS. now as for your creating ourselves, no, we have our being, and movement in him, and not of ourselves. and speaking of CREATION, the Lord Jesus, who is God, is the BEGINNING of the New creation. case in point by scripture, Revelation 3:14 "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God. this phrase have cause a many to stumble, especially my JW friends. This expression is a very important one in regard to us in our inheritance in God. because, Ephesians 5:5 "For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. 6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. for the Children of wrath are after the flesh, but the true children are after the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 5:16 "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new". there is our answer, THE NEW BEGINNING IS IN CHRIST JESUS. not the old CREATION, but the NEW CREATION that is in CHRIST JESUS. supportive scripture, Isaiah 48:7 "They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them". question, what is CREATED NOW?, the new Spirit man, or the LAST ADAM. we are to be ONE IN Christ JESUS, this new Spirit man, hence all of creation will be IN Christ Jesus as the OLD CREATION was in God in the BEGINNING, (Genesis 1:1). even as before, and up to now, while we are still in these old flesh bodies, For in him we live, and move, and have our being. but in the worlds to come, or "age" to come, we will LIVE, and have our BEING, IN HIM, Christ Jesus, the FATHER of the NEW CREATION. why would I say Father, speaking of the Lord JESUS?. heres why, while I was reading the Biblical Unitarian website, which Ill post their address below. while reading, as I always do, to learn more of my opposition. they confirm what I been saying about our Lord Jesus as being the Father, but with their misguided understanding they expose themselves in the process. in an article entitled Isaiah 9:6, they try to explain away the Trinitarians position by saying that the one whom the Trinitarians calls Father is really not the Father of the coming age. they say, and I quote, The word translated everlasting is actually "age", and the correct translation is that Jesus will be called father of the coming age. and they give their reason. they say because someone who do something first, they are called the father, of it. they are correct. just as I said with titles. the devil have the title Father of lies, why, because he first did it. scripture, John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. so the word father carries a meaning other than being a parent to an offspring. so the title Father, as some use it, is misleading. here is their, (the Unitarian), MISTAKE. the coming [age] as they say, will have no end, as the prophet Daniel spoke, hence an endless age. endless, which means EVERLASTING, so the age is EVERLASTING, hence our Lord Jesus is the "EVERLASTING" FATHER, just as Isaiah 9:6 said, (smile). and in 1 Corinthians 15:28 when this world comes to an end, there will be no more need for a mediator, and the one whom you call Son, the mediator of this "age", will be, as my Unitarian friends points out, the Father, or the ONE, who started, or began the NEW CREATION. listen, "And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all". now, as before, I say again, the word "be" in this scripture changes, or give us the full understanding of the word "subject", which indicate within, not under, as most misunderstand, (check with your Noah Webster's 1828 Dictionary of American English words. within give us the clear understanding that God, who is the only Spirit will be in a glorified body, and we lill be like, him, but not him. for there will not be two Fathers, no, only one Father, of this endless, or EVERLASTING age. so the Lord Jesus who is the Father in flesh is the Son, or the man who mediates between himself and us. for there is no one greater to swear by, but he himself. hence the scripture, Galatians 3:20 "Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one. yes, John 10:30, I and my Father are one. same God, new creation, who is the Father of it, in this world, son, because of his flesh, with blood. but we know him no more after the flesh, which is now Spirit. amen[/font] here is the link for you to read for yourself, http://www.biblicalunitarian.com/videos/isaiah-9-6

Last edited by 101c; 09-06-2014 at 06:33 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity