Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2015, 08:00 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius View Post
If BS can sink a ship, then by all means you are correct that Evolution theory has enough of that to sink the US carrier fleet.

Arequipa, no scientist has proof all plants and all animals evolved from single celled amoebas, so right from the start, evolution begins with a lie. Evolution is built on a bunch of lies. If I am lying about this then prove to us all life began with the single celled amoeba. Don't just say it did. Don't just say scientists say it did. PROVE it did with actual, verifiable proof.
You are still being dishonest and evasive. Evidence of "Macro" evolution has been presented. If you had accepted that it was good evidence (forget about the crafty 'proof' evasion - 'proof' in your book is anything you are able to shut your eves to) then we could have got on looking at all the other evidence.

Of course proof down to the nano -particle of mutation and an example of every last transitional is never going to be available, but evidence that provides at least reasonable support for the claim is, in shiploads, and to reject it all as BS is simply denial and dishonesty on your part.

Just either allow yourself to credit the case for macro -evolution in the Cetan sequence - even if you still prefer to say 'God made them that way' or admit that the evidence is there but you don't want to admit that it exists and we can all go home. But you insist on proclaiming that you dishonesty and denial is right and true. It's amazing.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:02 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
Quote:
In other words, folks, my Truth 1 and Truth 2 are true and AREQUIPA cannot prove to you that I am lying as he said I was.
Denial and evasion could hardly be more blatant. Your 1 and 2. were just as dishonest as the 'prove that cats come from dogs' nonsense and when I tried to explain, this was an excuse to yell 'Ok you can't answer me, I do understand really I do. Bye bye, I win'.Utterly hishonest and everyone could see it. Youa re pulling just the same dishonest trick.

Here at least I'm getting as the case behind you too -simple fish from amoebas and man from amoebas, and explaining where the evidence is but also why we can't even get started. That is just the excuse you need to pull this 'Arequipa can't answer' appeal to the gallery. Who I trust are not fooled by you for a minute.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:15 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,326,711 times
Quote:
Moderator cut: Quoted post deleted

That is rich coming from some one who readily violates the 9th commandment. There is no point in debating you Eusebius, you think you not only know everything about science without knowing very much at all but you must also believe that you are above your God's commandments and can tell him to shove the commandments as they do not apply to you.

You ask for proof of something even though not only have you been told that science does not prove things, no science does that on any subject, but you have clearly stated that the only proof you would accept is if it is in the Bible. Where is your honesty?

I do not believe in God or the Bible but I have never mocked either. You constantly mock scientists calling them high priests, early humans as knuckle draggers and several other things not worthly of remembering. If, and that is a big if , there is a God I would imagine he or she or it would say "Eusebius, it is all fine that you believed strongly in be however why did you not behave honestly and respectfully like the people you debated with? They deserve a place here more than you with yourModerator cut: personal attack removed ".

If you read my post I never said that life did not begin from a single cell, I said there were lots of sites that you could read about on how it happened. How is it dishonest to tell you that. Dishonesty, what about your site that declared that God was perfect and gave all animals binocular sight and when I pointed out that statement as incorrect you made up a new definition of binocular sight just to make it seem like that site was telling the truth. Where is the honesty in that? It is an outright lie to say that God made all animals with binocular sight when most of them do not have it. But you care little for honesty or truth. You falsely accuse those whose teachings do not line up with your narrow view of your Bible as liars and cowards based strickly on the fact that their teachings do not agree with that narrow view. Ninth commandment means nothing to you. All you accuse me of being dishonest because I told you to look something up.

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-13-2015 at 11:47 AM.. Reason: Quoted post deleted & lying accusation edited out.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:21 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,972,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
That is rich coming from some one who readily violates the 9th commandment. There is no point in debating you Eusebius, you think you not only know everything about science without knowing very much at all but you must also believe that you are above your God's commandments and can tell him to shove the commandments as they do not apply to you.

You ask for proof of something even though not only have you been told that science does not prove things, no science does that on any subject, but you have clearly stated that the only proof you would accept is if it is in the Bible. Where is your honesty?

I do not believe in God or the Bible but I have never mocked either. You constantly mock scientists calling them high priests, early humans as knuckle draggers and several other things not worthly of remembering. If, and that is a big if , there is a God I would imagine he or she or it would say "Eusebius, it is all fine that you believed strongly in be however why did you not behave honestly and respectfully like the people you debated with? They deserve a place here more than you with your lies and insults".

If you read my post I never said that life did not begin from a single cell, I said there were lots of sites that you could read about on how it happened. How is it dishonest to tell you that. Dishonesty, what about your site that declared that God was perfect and gave all animals binocular sight and when I pointed out that statement as incorrect you made up a new definition of binocular sight just to make it seem like that site was telling the truth. Where is the honesty in that? It is an outright lie to say that God made all animals with binocular sight when most of them do not have it. But you care little for honesty or truth. You falsely accuse those whose teachings do not line up with your narrow view of your Bible as liars and cowards based strickly on the fact that their teachings do not agree with that narrow view. Ninth commandment means nothing to you. All you accuse me of being dishonest because I told you to look something up.
I asked for proof and the above is all I got. Rather pitiful if you ask me.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius
But of course I did tell the truth about evolution.

Truth 1: Evolution has not proven mankind evolved from single celled amoebas.

Truth 2: Evolution has not proven single celled amoebas started all plant and animal life on earth.

How is Truth 1 and Truth 2 lies?
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eusebius
In other words, folks, my Truth 1 and Truth 2 are true and AREQUIPA cannot prove to you that I am lying as he said I was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Denial and evasion could hardly be more blatant. Your 1 and 2. were just as dishonest as the 'prove that cats come from dogs' nonsense and when I tried to explain, this was an excuse to yell 'Ok you can't answer me, I do understand really I do. Bye bye, I win'.Utterly hishonest and everyone could see it. Youa re pulling just the same dishonest trick.

Here at least I'm getting as the case behind you too -simple fish from amoebas and man from amoebas, and explaining where the evidence is but also why we can't even get started. That is just the excuse you need to pull this 'Arequipa can't answer' appeal to the gallery. Who I trust are not fooled by you for a minute.
Notice how AREQUIPA still cannot prove to you I am lying? Notice all he can do is pound his fists on the floor and kick his feet on the floor rather than actually face the issues? He can't even focus on Truth 1 and Truth 2.

It is rather telling isn't it that they have no proof. All they have is loads and loads of hot air.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:28 AM

Quote:
I asked for proof and the above is all I got. Rather pitiful if you ask me.

Who cares what you asked for? Why should I waste my time providing evidence to a person who would not accept any of it anyways by his own words? Life is too short to spend much more of it exchanging posts with a dishonest person such as yourself. Just remember to tell God when you do meet him why his 9th commandment does not apply to you.

Old 02-12-2015, 08:29 AM

3,639 posts, read 3,341,304 times
Notice how he specifies "from single-celled amoebas" every time he asks for proof. He only wants to be proven the small part of evolution where we happen to have less data, which btw is an expected property!

He sticks himself into a little hole and calls it "god". Two hundred years ago you would've not had to go back that far in your arguments (as far back as first organisms). You would've been able to just stick with humans!

But that evidence, it just piles up and pushes you further and further back until you're at the edge (or in this case the beginning) of life itself lol.

His evidence is archaic. Enjoy living in the dark ages!

Old 02-12-2015, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Who cares what you asked for? Why should I waste my time providing evidence to a person who would not accept any of it anyways by his own words? Life is too short to spend much more of it exchanging posts with a dishonest person such as yourself. Just remember to tell God when you do meet him why his 9th commandment does not apply to you.

Actually the dishonesty is on your end. You pontificate on the point I am wrong but yet when pressed for proof all you can do is blow hot air. Just admit you have no proof. Honesty is always the best policy. Don't go through life Moderator cut: removed lying accusation .

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-13-2015 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: removed lying accusation

Old 02-12-2015, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf39us View Post
Notice how he specifies "from single-celled amoebas" every time he asks for proof. He only wants to be proven the small part of evolution where we happen to have less data, which btw is an expected property!

He sticks himself into a little hole and calls it "god". Two hundred years ago you would've not had to go back that far in your arguments (as far back as first organisms). You would've been able to just stick with humans!

But that evidence, it just piles up and pushes you further and further back until you're at the edge (or in this case the beginning) of life itself lol.

His evidence is archaic. Enjoy living in the dark ages!
In other words, folks, their Moderator cut: offensive term removed can tell humanity all plant and animal life evolved from single celled amoebas but when pressed for proof, the above is what we get. Just more fist pounding and foot stomping. I'm not impressed and hope you see through their tactics.

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-13-2015 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: offensive term removed

Old 02-12-2015, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Actually the dishonesty is on your end. You pontificate on the point I am wrong but yet when pressed for proof all you can do is blow hot air. Just admit you have no proof. Honesty is always the best policy. Don't go through life lying to yourself and to others.

You point us to a site that you claimed would disprove evolution and have us weeping,,,,your words. I pointed out that the part where the author of the site claimed that God gave all animals two eyes so that they have binocular vision was wrong as most animals do not have it, they have moncular vison. You came back and stated that binocular vision means having two eyes. I pointed out that this is not the definintion of binocular vision and you then demanded proof for the single cell to fish transition.

If you wanted proof you would read one of the books I have suggested. You are only here to play games and get people upset. That is fine but when you lie and then accuse others of lying it just shows what a sorry person you are. And to top it off you claim the Bible is the literal word of God and you must obey it but when it comes to the 9th Commandment you tell your God to Moderator cut: term removed as if your little game is more important than his commandments. I may not believe in any gods or goddess and may not think the Bible is of much good or importance, but the few good things that are in it like not making false testimony and treating others like you wish to be treated by them I am a much better example than you ever will be. Do you even believe in the Bible and God? I doubt it judging from your behaviour. I doubt any God would want you on their side.

I have in the past shown you proof that there is no evidence of a global flood and you told me that I was not seeing things correctly. Dishonesty is your stock and trade.

Last edited by mensaguy; 02-13-2015 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: possibly offensive remark removed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity