Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 03:03 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikko Ainasoja View Post
You understand me clearly, but you just want to quarrel, because you hate the values what I teach.
Listen as you say these word out loud as you look into a mirror.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2015, 04:33 AM

709 posts, read 378,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Listen as you say these word out loud as you look into a mirror.
I do follow the teaching what I give.

Old 03-16-2015, 05:19 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,235,302 times
Quote:
I do follow the teaching what I give.
Näyttää on vaikeuksia kirjaimellinen käännös lauseita ?

Seems there is difficulty with literal translation of phrases?

Pahoitteluni , koska en tiedä , miten selventäätarkoitusta ja merkitystä minun virkaa .

My apologies, as I do not know how to clarify the intent and meaning of my posts.

Tarkoitin sanoa, että mitä sanot muille koskee myös itsellemme . Joten kun me merkitä joku niin riitaisa , peiliin kun sanommesamat sanat voivat lisätä joitakin näkökulmantilanteeseen .

I meant to say that what you say to others also applies to ourselves. So when we label someone as quarrelsome, looking in the mirror when we say the same words may add some perspective to the situation.

En kuulusteluissa jos seuraa mitä sanoit teologisesti , mutta jos olit valmis harkitsemaan vakavastivaihtoehto näkökulmasta .

I was not questioning if you followed what you said theologically, but if you were willing to give serious consideration the alternative point of view.

Old 03-16-2015, 11:11 AM

88,613 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
You understand me clearly, but you just want to quarrel, because you hate the values what I teach.
No, seriously, those sentences had some problems. Nothing to be ashamed of. Your first language is obviously not English. I speak NO Finnish, so you're ahead of the game.

You are correct. I despise self-righteousness and judgmentalism, but I do not consider such things "values".

Old 03-16-2015, 01:43 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:

Do you really think you are teaching? It does not come across as teaching. It feels more punitive rather than educational.

Jesus was a teacher. You are not representing him very well here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity