Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 12:28 AM

4 posts, read 29,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of the king View Post
Leroy Jenkins is a man of God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2008, 12:38 AM

Default Rev Jenkins .

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliblu View Post
Go see Rev Jenkin you will see he is a great man of God.

Old 08-27-2008, 09:35 PM

420 posts, read 1,236,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinglarry View Post
Keep your kids away from him, especially if they are teenage boys. He has molested many, including his own son. I betcha right now he has a boy in his house and is trying to seduce him. There are police reports circulating right now where he raped a 17 year old boy.

He steals money from the "church" and takes all cash donations to Belize.

He takes sleeping pills while drinking and "conjures" up his dead mother. I've seen him down a whole bottle of liquor.

Google his name- he has married women to get their estates, he has changed his name to pose as an heir, he has gone to prison for trying to kill a police officer, he has had reporters beaten up, he has sold contaminated water, he has committed insurance fraud.

Ask him to quote a scripture. He couldn't do it if his life depended on it. Even the devil could do that. Leroy is too busy preying on boys and old women. God help anyone who gets near to him.

I always did get that gay, fake, false prophet spirit from him. I don't see how people can play with God like that.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:58 AM

Smile Leroy jenkins great man of god!!!!!!

leroy jenkins touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm. Rev jenkins is a great preacher . He knows his scriptures. Rev jenkins is a great man of god. I have known rev jenkins for over 49years .
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazinglarry View Post
keep your kids away from him, especially if they are teenage boys. He has molested many, including his own son. I betcha right now he has a boy in his house and is trying to seduce him. There are police reports circulating right now where he raped a 17 year old boy.

He steals money from the "church" and takes all cash donations to belize.

He takes sleeping pills while drinking and "conjures" up his dead mother. I've seen him down a whole bottle of liquor.

Google his name- he has married women to get their estates, he has changed his name to pose as an heir, he has gone to prison for trying to kill a police officer, he has had reporters beaten up, he has sold contaminated water, he has committed insurance fraud.

Ask him to quote a scripture. He couldn't do it if his life depended on it. Even the devil could do that. Leroy is too busy preying on boys and old women. God help anyone who gets near to him.

Old 09-08-2008, 08:05 AM

2,732 posts, read 6,768,262 times
Look up Leroy Jenkins on YouTube he is the guy who while playing World of Warcraft ran into the instance solo causing a wipe!

Old 09-09-2008, 01:35 AM

1 posts, read 7,945 times
Why do people keep saying this man is gay? this issue keeps coming up. He has been in ministry for many years. He has amazing gifts. Someone very close to me died and I wrote to this ministry for prayer and support. This man and his ministry staff were just wonderful. Very kind and caring people. People in my own family didn't show as much love or compassion. I will never forget that. This ministry truly helped me through the most painful experience I have faced in my life. The death of my dear friend. God bless Rev. Jenkins and his ministry staff. Some of the mean spirited things people write are just so hateful. I don't understand it. May God help us all.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:01 AM

420 posts, read 1,236,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barneseeb View Post
Why do people keep saying this man is gay? this issue keeps coming up. He has been in ministry for many years. He has amazing gifts. Someone very close to me died and I wrote to this ministry for prayer and support. This man and his ministry staff were just wonderful. Very kind and caring people. People in my own family didn't show as much love or compassion. I will never forget that. This ministry truly helped me through the most painful experience I have faced in my life. The death of my dear friend. God bless Rev. Jenkins and his ministry staff. Some of the mean spirited things people write are just so hateful. I don't understand it. May God help us all.

There are alot of gay caring people, just because you are gay does not mean you can't be caring. Leroy Jenkins is just gay and caring, and is a false prophet, simple as that.

Old 09-16-2008, 11:55 AM

62 posts, read 263,424 times
All I have to say is "miracle water" at $100 per case...he is a con!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:39 AM

1 posts, read 7,728 times
Default Don't believe what you read!

Don't believe the lies about Reverend Jenkins. They come straight from the mouth of Satan! Reverend Jenkins is a pure vessel through which love, light, healing and hope find their way to struggling humanity. Believe in the GOOD not the garbage! SUPPORT his ministry in whatever way you can. Bring him your sick, your ailing, your hungry, your hopeless, your poverty-ridden....and he will pray for you and your loves ones. You will see miracles like you can't even believe. God bless you.....

Old 11-21-2008, 10:31 AM

5,593 posts, read 15,383,609 times
I have seen this man many times on television in my market. I found it interesting that his "ministry" purchased 30 minute blocks of almost daily (actually it was overnight) airtime for a good while prior to his visiting my hometown, then after that event, the shows stopped as well. Pretty good sales strategy. If you test his spirit in direct conference with the word of God, it is quite easy to avoid falling for his scheme. You may as well throw all of your money into a lake and drink from it as much as you want if you buy into Rev. Leroy Jenkins' "holy water" trick. Yes, he needs prayer - for his eyes to be opened to the real truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity