Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 07:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,627 times

Advertisements

I can not say whether Leroy Jenkins is a Man of God or a Man of Opportunity. Just because a person quote scriptures does not mean they are Godly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2009, 10:21 PM

2 posts, read 4,773 times
Default Evil man

This man Leroy Jenkins sends letters to my mother weekly. Telling her God told him that she is to give 100.00 or what ever the amount is that week. and God will give her a miracle. Some letters are sent registered mail. That she has to sign for. And when she does not send money. He sends letters calling her by her first name say why have you not obeyed what God has told you to do. She has given all the money my father left her and is now destitute. This is not my opinion. This is a true fact that me and my family have been dealing with for years. This is a truly Evil man

Old 04-22-2009, 01:48 AM

1,020 posts, read 2,755,182 times
Woah, what's up with all of the drive by posters in this thread? I counted 6 different users who registered specifically to partake in this thread alone. I could understand if they were all supporting Mr. Jenkins, as then you could just write them off as his affiliates, but the antis don't make a lot of sense...weird.

Anyways, anybody who has to pan their 'miracle water' with a big flashing "order now" button doesn't get a lot of credibility in my book. If the healing powers of his water actually baffled scientists, as his website claims, it would be all over the news and scientific journals. Scientists don't like things they can't explain, and would almost certainly be buying his miracle water by the palette so that they could understand the mechanisms behind it and repackage it into prescription medicine. I am a Christian and believe that miracles are possible, but Mr. Jenkins seems like a good old fashion snake oil salesman.

Old 04-22-2009, 07:35 AM

2,529 posts, read 4,352,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liliblu View Post
Miracle water betwen $25-$100. That's just sad. The man seems like a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizman56 View Post
All I have to say is "miracle water" at $100 per case...he is a con!
First he says, "please accept this GIFT of miracle water in the name of Jesus..." then you click to order and see it's not a GIFT at all. I don't recall Jesus selling His miracles.

PS...there is only one that is Reverend/Revered. God.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:40 AM

17,966 posts, read 15,972,754 times
He went to prison for, I think, trying to get an undercover cop to burn an enemy's house down?

My personal opinion is he is a fraud.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:39 PM

1 posts, read 2,379 times
If you have anything of real value in you and any sense at recognizing good then you should go see Leroy Jenkins some time and you will know for your self that he is a real man of God. There are many fakes but he is definitely not one of them. He has healed my baby nephew whose body was deteriorating. This baffled the doctors who had diagnosed him with a rare disease and immediately after the healing could not find any sign of it. Don’t listen to any negative feedback you hear on him, and I don’t think it’s a good idea to talk negatively about him either. But if you are truly searching for something real, He is it. God bless Leroy.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:50 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,532,927 times
I'm always leary of preachers websites which concentrate on him/her and not Jesus Christ. I also note that on his website, there is no mention of what he believes. Where is his profession of faith? What DOES he believe and why?

One more thought: How many miracles did Jesus charge for?

I'd be very careful if I were y'all. Never forget that there is NO requirement to meet any standard whatsoever before hanging out a shingle which says "Pastor/Preacher." Yes, most denominations have a standard which must be met before they'll ordain someone, but outside the established religions, there is no ordination process and any slick salesman can call himself a preacher.

Bottom line for any preacher? Compare what he says and does with Scripture.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:54 AM

73 posts, read 119,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by averagejoe76 View Post
Look up Leroy Jenkins on YouTube he is the guy who while playing World of Warcraft ran into the instance solo causing a wipe!
lol exactly

Old 09-02-2009, 08:34 AM

177 posts, read 381,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSCCS View Post
If you have an oppinion and/or experience and/or know of a situation positive or negetive on this ministry, please advise.

Good day,2858

I check his website and ... I read his story of conversion.. He never did mention that he was changed man but instead he became a miracle worker as well.. I dont really buy miracles that are so elaborate in telling the whole world that they had perform a miracle, for I believe it is just there own self gratification..

Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 PM

2 posts, read 4,773 times
Please hear what I’m saying folks. My mother ended up in the hospital. Me and my family had to go through her finances to find out why her Money was gone. Me and my brother and sisters found thousands of dollars Were sent to Leroy Jenkins. One check after another. Hundreds of letters. Each letter stating in the letter. I quote. Cary God work me up in the middle Of the night calling your name. Telling me to tell you that he wants you to send 100.00 gift. Then saying how she does not want to disobey God. And stating how this is how she can get her miracle. There are letters that Came certified mail to her. In the letters. It says why have you not sent The money that God told you to send. Do you not love me? Do you not Love God. I have all the letters. I could not make this up if I tried. I am a Christian whole hearted. I love Joyce Meyers to Creflo Dollar. From the bottom of heart. Stay away from this vile vile man. If you have watched his him on tv. You will notice that his services are from years ago. He has had a face lift, and changed tepee. Why would he need to show old footage? PLEASE PLEASE stay away from this man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity