Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2015, 11:51 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Who do you think you are?
You have no right to tell anyone what they have or do not have in their heart.
You are NOT God, you are NOT Jesus and you have no idea what anyone has that only God knows.
You should be ashamed of the words you have written.
He thinks he is the Son of MAn sent directly from God Himself to parrot the words of Christ. The elevator is definitely skipping a few floors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2015, 05:14 AM

9,690 posts, read 10,020,758 times
Yes some of the seed fell by the way side and it was stamped down and the birds of the air devoured it , represents that the path which the sower put the seed or the Word of God was walked on and stamped down and was a hard heart to begin with , then the birds or the devil who had authority by the hard heart with the person eat the seed as it came , as the devil and this person were familiar together , and it was not a big deal to not believe as the devil hates God and His creation .....

Old 10-10-2015, 05:29 AM

689 posts, read 494,929 times
I think poor old Satan is much maligned, the deity featured in the Bible is the epitome of evil, Satan couldn't be worse!

Old 10-10-2015, 09:25 AM

4,217 posts, read 2,786,324 times
Quote:
Who do you think you are?
You have no right to tell anyone what they have or do not have in their heart.
You are NOT God, you are NOT Jesus and you have no idea what anyone has that only God knows.

You should be ashamed of the words you have written.
That verse was spoken by Jesus and has a message hidden in it for those who have a pure heart to see it.

"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness"

Old 10-10-2015, 09:30 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,251,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacegiver View Post
That verse was spoken by Jesus and has a message hidden in it for those who have a pure heart to see it.

"Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness"
Why not use your own words and reference what I said?

Just like so many others, and people wonder why so many do not believe.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:45 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Because his thing is to use Bible quotes to mimic Jesus. Personally, I think people should mimic Jesus by feeding the hungry and helping the sick.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The idea that Jesus was all about talk is so absolutely ridiculous that it deserves no further attention. Time to place Peacegiver on ignore . He is a different type of mindless robot fundie, but a mindless robot nonetheless.
Oh so that is why He never preached. That is what He did. He preached, spoke what God commanded Him like a parrot.

He said He was sent to proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God and testify the truth. Scripture says that the one who is sent by God, speaks the words of God.

What is ridiculous is you thinking you follow Him but reject the One He sent, the prophets.

Get into the light and you will see that the Lord lives in me and I in Him.

"Whoever acts in truth comes to the light so his deeds are revealed as works of God."

"Genuine worshipers worship the Father in spirit and truth"

Old 10-10-2015, 09:49 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
If Jesus own words bother you , may be its time you look at your heart.
Right living in God's perspective does not come by denial and offense to correction, it comes in humility and desperation to please God, receive Jesus in your heart and hunger the tutelage of the Holy Spirit so you can know God's will and Obey Him.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:53 AM

Quote:

Just like so many others, and people wonder why so many do not believe.
I am the light of the world no one who follows me shall ever walk in darkness because he will possess the light of life.

Anyone who hears my word and believes in the Lord who sent me possesses eternal life. He does not come under condemnation but has passed from death to life.

The reason people do not believe is because they are not among my sheep and do not do the works I do.

The works I do in my Father's name bear witness for me. If you do not want to believe in me then believe in the works so you will see that the Lord is in me and I in Him.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:55 AM

7,321 posts, read 6,928,039 times
Jesus did not order the disciples to mimic Him , He requires obedience, and this from the very beginning. Genesis.
The obedience is to God via the Holy Spirit Jesus provided to teach in His place. Real time
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity